❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wonder why Mo didn't leave her mom any money for the life insurance. At this point, it doesn't make a difference whom that money goes to because her mom proved to be no better. I mean, her daughter just passed away and haven't even had a proper burial yet and she's already has a price tag of how much her life is worth. It seems Mo is worth more to her mom being dead than alive according to mom dearest. Very disturbing behavior.

Three things: 1) this was accident but it was definitely fueled by something or someone… or both, 2) Gatick, Sand, and Job are scared of Por and Robert because Por and Robert have money, 3) the Mom didn’t forgive Gatick because she doesn’t have money BUT she knows Gatick really isn’t genuine either (come on, your best friend dies and you’ve no remorse???); so she forgave Por and Robert because they have money

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Watching Hone-Krasaen and my eyes was rolling to the back of my head. Can not believe that my assumption of the Mom getting cash out was right. Right now I pity Mo the most. Have she ever been loved? But I’m glad that she’s with her dad now. RIP Mo:icon12:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Watching Hone-Krasaen and my eyes was rolling to the back of my head. Can not believe that my assumption of the Mom getting cash out was right. Right now I pity Mo the most. Have she ever been loved? But I’m glad that she’s with her dad now. RIP Mo:icon12:
Yes,pity her the most at least now she can RIP.Her mom's hungry for money remind me of goo hara and sulli 's family.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't know if I can watch the mom's hone krasae. Just seeing all the daras posting how disappointed they are makes me already know how much bs her mom is worth.

On ReugRaoChaoNee yesterday they mentioned that Por and Robert have strong political backing. To the point that the police can be crushed...

The mom probably thinks that getting x amount of money is better than nothing. I just feel so bad for Tangmo. Her life is made into a joke because of her mom's greed. The least the mom could have done was wait until after the funeral....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Feel bad for Mo, even her mom see her as money machine like Gratik, but good that her kindness to others bring her so much love from outside. Her funeral is paid by Aum and Ae Supachai and lot of people try to fight for her justice.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if I can watch the mom's hone krasae. Just seeing all the daras posting how disappointed they are makes me already know how much bs her mom is worth.

On ReugRaoChaoNee yesterday they mentioned that Por and Robert have strong political backing. To the point that the police can be crushed...

The mom probably thinks that getting x amount of money is better than nothing. I just feel so bad for Tangmo. Her life is made into a joke because of her mom's greed. The least the mom could have done was wait until after the funeral....
from my experience of watching Crime drama/movie I don’t think the mom will get a chance to eat those money happily because you never know what those people can do. They will just give those money to make the mom happy and silence her late when the case cool down.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
from my experience of watching Crime drama/movie I don’t think the mom will get a chance to eat those money happily because you never know what those people can do. They will just give those money to make the mom happy and silence her late when the case cool down.
That will be the consequences of her own actions then.

I hope she can swallow that money down knowing Tangmo suffered before she died. Drowning is one of the scariest ways you can die. You feel hopeless, scared and there's nothing you can do but let the darkness overtake you.

Chances that I will end up having to get a new TV is looking ridiculously high right now. I’d rather not risk it. Thanks for summarizing everyone.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
It really break my heart I have being shedding tears. I can not believe Mo’s mom will take money over her own child. Mo have gone through such a rough life this lifetime hope she paid off all her sin this lifetime and will have a happy warm life next life. Now I’m hoping Mo’s brother will continue with the investigation because now Mo’s mom doesn’t care about the true anymore; and the truth was not reveal he have the right to continue the investigation.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Sorry off topic,I just want to say that i'm new to this lakorn world (only found it during this pandemic LOL) but one of the reasons why I shipped NY hard and become of their fans because of their strong and good family values.I really admire Mae Kaew and Mae Pla.I have a son and if he can be a good and filial like Nadech how wonderful it could be.Even in Thai ENT industry both of them are being praised for have a well mannered son/daughter and actually it's reflected back to how good their mom's are.Just imagine if you have a superstar son/daughter and behave like Mo's mom..even a mountain of money will drain out .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sorry off topic,I just want to say that i'm new to this lakorn world (only found it during this pandemic LOL) but one of the reasons why I shipped NY hard and become of their fans because of their strong and good family values.I really admire Mae Kaew and Mae Pla.I have a son and if he can be a good and filial like Nadech how wonderful it could be.Even in Thai ENT industry both of them are being praised for have a well mannered son/daughter and actually it's reflected back to how good their mom's are.Just imagine if you have a superstar son/daughter and behave like Mo's mom..even a mountain of money will drain out .
Honestly, I think it depends on the star background as well. If they are well off or have decent financial income before being a star then usually the parents doesn't care a whole lot about the money. Because well, they have their own and can take care of themselves.

But for those that are less fortunate and depends on their kids to take care of them, money is above all else (this is not excusing anyone for their behaviors) but that seems to be the pattern around the entertainment industry not just Thailand. Look at Kwan, she basically takes care of her family regardless how ungrateful they are. And her mom is money...money...all the time. Even Pat N. was going through that at some point. Because when someone makes it big, she/he is the breadwinner of the family. It is also, harder for places in Thailand and such where government doesn't do a whole lot of handout. I mean, in the stats at least there's medicare/foot stamp and other assistant. But in Asia, if you are poor you are usually poor. So the parents are more greedy and selfish. It's sad, but the reality money tends to bring the worst in people.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm lost for words regarding the entire case. I really don't want to judge because we don't know what goes on inside these peoples' minds and hearts, but what a tragedy this has all been for Mo.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I love NY relationship with their family. nadech is .. he literally the perfect son everyone could ask for. his mom and dad are beyond lucky to have him and theyve done a good job in raising him. i remember his interview in 3zaap where he said his situation does not allow him to fail as he has to be the breadwinner of the family after his father shut down the company due to health issue. im so happy seeing how successful he is rn, becoming the highest paid actor in thailand because he deserves it. as for yaya i mean mae pla seems like a cool mom, making good connection with the people in the industry and ive never heard any rumours or bad news about her mom demanding etc despite Yaya’s status in the industry. her sister and dad just minding their own business in norway lol

bit

sarNie Adult
I've seen in my line of works different type of son and daughter with their parent, it always reflects back on them as a parent when the children was growing up. There's sick parent that the children will look after them really good, keep them clean, bring them food, they basically try everything to make the parent comfortable and happy, and I can say, that parent did the same when the kid was young.

Then there's the type of parent that have the children don't even care although the parent is suffering and near death.

It's basically karma, you did good, you will receive a good karma, you did bad, just wait till it's your turn.

Although Nadech parents is not his biological parents, they have raise him like their own flesh and blood.

Last edited:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I've seen in my line of works different type of son and daughter with their parent, it always reflects back on them as a parent when the children was growing up. There's sick parent that the children will look after them really good, keep them clean, bring them food, they basically try everything to make the parent comfortable and happy, and I can say, that parent did the same when the kid was young.

Then there's the type of parent that have the children don't even care although the parent is suffering and near death.

It's basically karma, you did good, you will receive a good karma, you did bad, just wait till it's your turn.

Although Nadech parents is not his biological parents, they have raises him like their own flesh and blood.
About Nadech,because I'm his new fan I digged some info about him.. correct me if I was wrong.His adopted mom Mae Kaew is actually his biological aunt so that's means one of his aunt's is actually Nadech mom right?I just wonder how come he have Austrian dad's(his biological father) and Thai mother but being raised by Japanese father and his aunt.He also seems has responsibility towards his other aunt's and his cousins.(I just find that his cousin's face quite similar to him maybe half brother right( same mom different dad's) But anyway he's a good and responsible son.In this case I also admire Yaya for having Nadech as her bf.You know not everybody want to date a mom's son with a lot responsibility like him.I guess birds of a feather flock together.

bit

sarNie Adult
About Nadech,because I'm his new fan I digged some info about him.. correct me if I was wrong.His adopted mom Mae Kaew is actually his biological aunt so that's means one of his aunt's is actually Nadech mom right?I just wonder how come he have Austrian dad's(his biological father) and Thai mother but being raised by Japanese father and his aunt.He also seems has responsibility towards his other aunt's and his cousins.(I just find that his cousin's face quite similar to him maybe half brother right( same mom different dad's) But anyway he's a good and responsible son.In this case I also admire Yaya for having Nadech as her bf.You know not everybody want to date a mom's son with a lot responsibility like him.I guess birds of a feather flock together.
Nobody talked about his real mom it seems, she seems to be out of the picture since he was really young.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I'm lost for words regarding the entire case. I really don't want to judge because we don't know what goes on inside these peoples' minds and hearts, but what a tragedy this has all been for Mo.
Same here. It’s heartbreaking. She went through hard times in her life, and then had to meet her end this way. And after her death all this is happening. May her soul find peace in eternal rest now.

Personally I think her mom and all those on the boat will never find peace, but they don’t seem to have conscience anyway.:mad:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Tangmo's case is definitely weird. There are people with money running this. Her mom seems camera hungry as well.