❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol I was such a big fan of Toomtam when he first used to be promoted alot as a newbie but slowly with time like you all said, he just started become unattractive just because of how messy his love life became bc of him. Smh. Got to give it up to the individuals who cheat. One thing to cheat when you're young and dumb but as an adult in your late 20s into your 30s and you still cheat....props to the females and males who continue to choose them. I could never haha but then again he's the second thai actor known to have cheated on them after Weir and it's clear that j used to like him too. Hahaha side note I see weir has a new girl already, no surprise there

But if Boy and Faye officially together? I see them already promoting sponsored items together already. I don't remember them ever really confirming it, just moreso being a known thing that courting was happening. Haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol I was such a big fan of Toomtam when he first used to be promoted alot as a newbie but slowly with time like you all said, he just started become unattractive just because of how messy his love life became bc of him. Smh. Got to give it up to the individuals who cheat. One thing to cheat when you're young and dumb but as an adult in your late 20s into your 30s and you still cheat....props to the females and males who continue to choose them. I could never haha but then again he's the second thai actor known to have cheated on them after Weir and it's clear that j used to like him too. Hahaha side note I see weir has a new girl already, no surprise there

But if Boy and Faye officially together? I see them already promoting sponsored items together already. I don't remember them ever really confirming it, just moreso being a known thing that courting was happening. Haha
I feel like Boy and Faye are together the way Alek & Bow are? Never confirm anything, but
appear everywhere together.

I respect you for not being a Weir die-hard fan btw. Generally I’m annoyed by all hardcore fans of any celeb. If any of my fave actors turn out to be unfaithful in their relationships my response might be either to like them less or just focus on their work. But seeing comments from Weir die-hard fans in recent months just make me more annoyed. They have: blamed Bella for rumours of Weir with CC :confused0:, claimed that it’s not wrong for Weir to move on fast (“How long do you expect him to be sad?”), insinuated that “Bella’s side” is to blame for leaking pix of Weir with other girls. Like… what kind of delusion is this. o_O

I blame myself for having watched a couple of videos on Weir-Bella break-up that now the algorithm thinks I’m so invested in Weir. :facepalm:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Boy is open about him courting Faye. He’s been on a few interviews where he talks about her, their relationship, etc. He said that she makes him want to think about the future/things in the long run. He said they’re not officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I’m guessing title isn’t established, but they’re basically together.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel like Boy and Faye are together the way Alek & Bow are? Never confirm anything, but
appear everywhere together.

I respect you for not being a Weir die-hard fan btw. Generally I’m annoyed by all hardcore fans of any celeb. If any of my fave actors turn out to be unfaithful in their relationships my response might be either to like them less or just focus on their work. But seeing comments from Weir die-hard fans in recent months just make me more annoyed. They have: blamed Bella for rumours of Weir with CC :confused0:, claimed that it’s not wrong for Weir to move on fast (“How long do you expect him to be sad?”), insinuated that “Bella’s side” is to blame for leaking pix of Weir with other girls. Like… what kind of delusion is this. o_O

I blame myself for having watched a couple of videos on Weir-Bella break-up that now the algorithm thinks I’m so invested in Weir. :facepalm:
Definitely not a die hard fan haha I just enjoyed him during his Pin Anong days haha just been to lazy to change my username. It was those big cute innocent eyes that drew me in. Pity he's trash in his private life haha

I don't get why his die hard fans are blaming Bella when she's probably done the most in terms of shielding him each time there was a scandal or rumors of break up and third parties. She even gave a nice break up statement to the press, while he stayed silent and didn't even try to put and end to the rumors about him cheating. Ppl lack common sense I guess lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don't get why his die hard fans are blaming Bella when she's probably done the most in terms of shielding him each time there was a scandal or rumors of break up and third parties. She even gave a nice break up statement to the press, while he stayed silent and didn't even try to put and end to the rumors about him cheating. Ppl lack common sense I guess lol
Bella could’ve tore weirs a** apart in her breakup interviews but she chose to stay classy and spare him the trouble. His fans should be happy she chose those mature route cause I’m telling you most other daras would’ve probably made it messier than she did!!
Agree with you both. Of course online commenters can be anyone and say anything but that’s why I call them his die-hard fans. They are the type that seem to believe Weir can do no wrong. It’s everyone else’s fault for attacking Weir. They keep claiming the break-up is Bella’s fault too because Weir wanted to get married but she did not (so they blame her for not loving him enough.) :rolleyes:

From what little I can see though, no wonder all this while Bella is the one who ends up facing the media when it comes to his news. I mean, reporters can be really annoying though but Weir really seems uncomfortable doing so and doesn’t seem very good at it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Agree with you both. Of course online commenters can be anyone and say anything but that’s why I call them his die-hard fans. They are the type that seem to believe Weir can do no wrong. It’s everyone else’s fault for attacking Weir. They keep claiming the break-up is Bella’s fault too because Weir wanted to get married but she did not (so they blame her for not loving him enough.) :rolleyes:

From what little I can see though, no wonder all this while Bella is the one who ends up facing the media when it comes to his news. I mean, reporters can be really annoying though but Weir really seems uncomfortable doing so and doesn’t seem very good at it.
Yo are absolutely right, and you must have missed his recent news of yelling at a reporter at a parking lot.

He is lucky male dara can get away with anything. If it was a female, let say Matt, she would have been torn apart if she behave like that at reporters.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yo are absolutely right, and you must have missed his recent news of yelling at a reporter at a parking lot.

He is lucky male dara can get away with anything. If it was a female, let say Matt, she would have been torn apart if she behave like that at reporters.
I didn’t miss the news. That’s where I still saw all his comments from his hardcore fans who believe like he can never do wrong, haha (yes, seriously… they were still attacking Bella. Who was living her quiet life recovering from COVID). I couldn’t watch the entire video of the reporters’ live. I thought the reporters seemed a bit much, but Weir didn’t handle them well. Even during the event press conference (before the parking lot incident), I already could see that he was irritated with the questions and couldn’t control that feeling as he was facing the media.

But yes, the double standard against male and female stars in Thailand was very obvious to me too. Even during the reporters’ live, they didn’t name Weir. In many entertainment news clips that cover the news, he wasn’t named also. But everyone knew it’s him cos the signs were so obvious. If it was a female dara behaving the same, the media would have organized a boycott.

He’s not wrong to ask people to respect his privacy, but he shouldn’t be rude about it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why it made no sense for Bella to put up with his cheating all those years. If she was a struggling actress trying to make it...maybe for the status and all that stuff that comes with dating Weir. Bella, has serious star power so there is no reason whatsoever for her to stuck with him. Money and power isn't worth the dignity that he'll trampled on later. The fact, that she kept on forgiving him and he knows that is the reason he never stop. After a few ones, he no longer sees her worth.

That is the the downfall of choosing everything else above yourself. If you don't value yourself, your partner isn't going to do it for you. That's Bella biggest mistake. If once, I can see her trying to make it work. But damn, if you are starting to count with your fingers...then you are dealing with a serial cheater.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Bella just genuinely liked him as a person. Maybe he's a great boyfriend but isn't quite husband material. We never know if those rumors of Weir cheating were during a time that he and Bella were on the rocks (downtime). Who knows? I'm not defending him though. I abhor cheaters to the bone. I'm just glad my girl is single and doing fine. She went on vacation and looks good. I hope her feelings are stable too.

Bella has a lot of discipline and she's polite. She's in the spotlight so it's good that she didn't make the breakup her backstory. It's just a part of her life that ended. Crying in front of cameras, name-calling her ex, or airing out all the dirty laundry will just make her look like a distressed n'ek that's distraught over a breakup. Not a good look for an A-list actress.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Bella just genuinely liked him as a person. Maybe he's a great boyfriend but isn't quite husband material. We never know if those rumors of Weir cheating were during a time that he and Bella were on the rocks (downtime). Who knows? I'm not defending him though. I abhor cheaters to the bone. I'm just glad my girl is single and doing fine. She went on vacation and looks good. I hope her feelings are stable too.

Bella has a lot of discipline and she's polite. She's in the spotlight so it's good that she didn't make the breakup her backstory. It's just a part of her life that ended. Crying in front of cameras, name-calling her ex, or airing out all the dirty laundry will just make her look like a distressed n'ek that's distraught over a breakup. Not a good look for an A-list actress.
He had two major ones with Ching Ching and Peak. And if he goes off cheating everytime there's a down time and they are only dating. Then he is going to be a useless husband. He can never be a great boyfriend if he plays both the left and right field. And if he was a great boyfriend, no way he would keep on making his girlfriend go out of her way to defend him every time he's rumored to be cheating. You just don't do that numerous times in a relationship if you are that great of a boyfriend.

But consider it lucky for Bella to escape his ways earlier. Even if years was wasted at least she isn't married and have kids with him. And hopefully she learns that if a man has red flags that can wrap around the globe, she needs to cut it short. She's talented, pretty and has a status in the industry. No need to settle down with a man that can't even be decent enough to love her half the time.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Maybe he's a very "charming" partner. Someone who can easily manipulate the ladies' feelings and make them forget about anything wrong he has done. Like sugar...you know it's bad for you, yet most can't stay away from it. That's the only way I can make sense of why all these women go after Weir.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maybe he's a very "charming" partner. Someone who can easily manipulate the ladies' feelings and make them forget about anything wrong he has done. Like sugar...you know it's bad for you, yet most can't stay away from it. That's the only way I can make sense of why all these women go after Weir.
I think so too.
He's probably a good listener and gives great advice. Like someone who makes you feel warm.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sad but unsurprised to hear about Great. He met up with a few people recently, including James Ji & Anne Thongprasom who both recently announced they just tested positive with COVID too. I hope all of them have a speedy recovery and remain in good health.

Namfah also announced she tested positive for COVID recently.:(