❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Matt Peeranee will do a cameo in Anne and Ken's lakorn Sup Tar 2550.. With this, her long absence from screen will come to an end...

Not just Matt, Chompoo Araya with her twin sons and Toey J are expected to do cameos as well...

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like lots of Ch3 actors are leaving and going freelance. I wonder which A list actor will be the one to leave Ch3 first. I feel like mint might part ways once her contract is over, same with Matt. I can even see Yaya leaving mostly cause she’d get the best scrips and tons of work no matter where she’s signed.
Yaya leaving Ch3 would be a dream come true. I still remember Min P was approached by many producers once she left ch7. Yaya leaving will definitely attract TONS of producers/directors etc but its not gonna happen. I feel like Yaya would never want to leave because girlie doesnt want to dissapoint the ch that has raised her lol. but who knows, she might suprise me.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Matt Peeranee will do a cameo in Anne and Ken's lakorn Sup Tar 2550.. With this, her long absence from screen will come to an end...

Not just Matt, Chompoo Araya with her twin sons and Toey J are expected to do cameos as well...

Seems like Matt is testing how ready the audience is welcome her back - and also maybe how ready she is to return to acting.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yaya leaving Ch3 would be a dream come true. I still remember Min P was approached by many producers once she left ch7. Yaya leaving will definitely attract TONS of producers/directors etc but its not gonna happen. I feel like Yaya would never want to leave because girlie doesnt want to dissapoint the ch that has raised her lol. but who knows, she might suprise me.
Yeah I think that’s the main reason that Yaya won’t leave. For as long as the channel will offer her a contract, she will stay. And CH3 will still try their best to keep her on until they have someone to replace her.

But I can see Yaya going freelance if she receives offers to go international.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 don't manage them and distribute work well...

But in general thai entertainment is lacking in good storyline and directions
They need fresh talent in terms of scriptwriters and directors. And old lakorn plots are becoming less relatable to current times, yet they still like remakes.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 is pushing gulf like crazyyy. He will be one of the praek in duang chai the way phrom lakorn, pair up with Jennie and new big project with Anne (possibly a movie ). Anyone has seen his acting? I know he is popular among BL series.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 as well ...oneHd and even the gmm/nadao

I feel they have minimal diversity

In K and C drama....I see thriller....good period drama...detective....complex characters...

I seen a few k drama remake...and it is on netflix....but in general no1 knows about it....it is extreme namnao....or the other extreme

I want good characters and storyline. I really enjoyed Mia 2018...it has good character development...story and character driven.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Bua Nalinthip goes freelance. Contract with ch3 is over. Her lakorn with puan khanin will be her last at ch3.

Honestly, that's a good choice. Assuming they probably shop around for work first, I'm sure she's gotten work offers already.

Ch3 had been weird with her too. She does really good in her two lead roles she was given with Pop and Pon. Thought this did pretty good and she got pretty popular with them but yet she got put in supporting roles again and then lead again. Switching her back and forth like that. Wishing her a successful career wherever she goes next.

Matt, although her love life was messy, she didn't deserve to be shunned the way she was. I hope she's been focusing on her mental health. I always thought she was a good actress. Saw a picture of her and Great the other day. Definitely missed seeing those two best friends together.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Any guesses for this blind -

Google Translation -
Cursed! "The famous drama camp" has been working too hard for time. Whoever participates in the life of a disaster will definitely fall out of the comments

Cursed! "The famous drama camp" has been working too hard for time. Whoever participates in the life of a disaster will definitely fall out of the comments

There is an issue of Mount Sanan about the entertainment industry that makes everyone curious to know who it is. After a popular page like "Throw the remote" has come out to post hot topics about The cursed “popular drama camp” is overworked heavily, sometimes up to 18 hours a day, no thanks, plus the only food is porridge + fried beans.

It has been written stating that "There is something for "Phuek" again when there is a good post, a prominent post, cursing the "famous drama camp" that has seen the work. Everyone has to cry Oh, and don't think that this company will treat people who work "behind the scenes" like this, even though the work and success is this group or not? who is the person who makes the work come out in time for the air According to the information discussed in that post There are many stories, whether it's about food on set. that if shooting too late What must be found in that meal is Porridge + fried beans The question is, where is the protein? Plus, sometimes I have to sleep on the set. because the work was not rushed in time, the photo was taken in the morning and in the evening, the queue was overdue, but did not receive additional money

There wasn't even a word of “thank you.” Some days I had to go back and take a shower and go back into the pile. And if there is no work that has been hired, then they will be enlisted to do "theatrical scenes" again. It can be said that it is worth more than the wages. If working with After this "famous drama camp", life will be ruined for sure. The question of people who work with the word "fair" is, do you understand the system of freelance work? It seems to operate like a regular worker. and there is no good enough management policy. "The famous drama camp" often recruits. But enough to go to work once is more than enough Never see each other again E Dot Dot Dot There was a peak event, namely the station threw a drama work to do, but in the end, the "famous drama camp" couldn't find a team. because no one dared to risk their lives to work with until the project has to be folded In addition, the content of the work that many times on the air, "The person holding the remote control" is cursed because "rough work" quality is not equal to the "experience" that has been there for a long time.

have read this Keep the answer in mind because "famous drama camp" this camp is crazy. Sue up to be Miss. If you are interested, but as far as I read in that post They had the same answer. Plus telling the location clearly, like coming to "notify the danger" rather than "share experiences" Finally, I'm rooting for all the team behind the scenes. We are human beings. We need to be treated well. Because we use our skills to exchange money. /Thank you, folding the mic #throw the remote control #digital TV #Thai drama” after this event, after posting it, there were netizens with taro legs. The aforementioned issue is guessed as to which drama camp is not less.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Bua Nalinthip goes freelance. Contract with ch3 is over. Her lakorn with puan khanin will be her last at ch3.

I’m actually happy that she’s going to be a freelance artist. Hopefully more chances to act with other actors.

I am not sure what’s going on with the Thai ET industry but I feel like something has to change. There’s talent, just horrible pairings or right pairing, but bad storyline.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I am not sure what’s going on with the Thai ET industry but I feel like something has to change. There’s talent, just horrible pairings or right pairing, but bad storyline.
I’m repeating myself here, and this is my personal opinion, but there is a lack of talent in terms of scriptwriters and directors. And the producers seem stuck in their ways too. While it can be argued that the Thai lakorn audience doesn’t respond very well to some attempts by the channels to introduce new ideas to drama scripts, my counter-argument is that I don’t think the audiences are responding well in terms of viewership numbers to the typical lakorn plots at the moment. I think Pope said something once in a press conference: something along the lines of the actors should be delivering the script; the script shouldn’t be serving the actors. In a typical lakorn producer’s mind, to create a hit lakorn they need the top popular stars — the quality of the script seems to be less of a priority.

I’m not saying that it’s wrong to want to top stars to increase the possibility of the lakorn success. if you have a good script with fresh plot ideas and well-written characters, you just need decent actors who can follow direction well and you’ll have a watchable drama.

I like it if the artistes aren’t restricted to the channels too for more casting variety, but if there’s a lack of diversity in terms of drama plots then there’s also no point.

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure what is the problem with Thai production, they had some of the world most amazing advertisement, yet can't get the drama right. Lack of good script, music arrangement, some actors looks jaded in their role and the biggest trouble director who don't know how to combine all the element.

Editing is also bad when they lost the plot halfway...

Once in a while you get exiting story like Bad genius the series, but that's rare.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai entertainment industry is just lazy overall.They rather remake lakorns then to come up with something creative. With remake all they have to do is tweak here and there then a lakorn is born, but the problem is, they remake classic lakorns that shouldn't be touch because the remake usually suck.

Also, the contract plays a big part in the industry being stuck in the bottom because the more popular stars get roles handed to them. There is no hard work in fighting for the roles. And for some they have it set in the channel they know they don't have to put in the effort. The competition should always be there...the most suited for the character should get it. Not because you are the "it" person.

Thai industry should try different themes. Yes, the audience might not get into it at first but just try it. It's not like what they are doing is major success anyway...ratings are horrible. Lakorns quality aren't getting better but found a way to be stuck. I guess, that's a talent the industry wasn't expecting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree.

What old formula for lakorns isn't really attracting viewers either. High rating is now a 6/7.

Yes. The actor should compete for the role...it should go to the best actor for the role. Even a wrll establish actor should display their talent. If they play a good role and did well...yes they should be offered that role because people saw the talent.

I feel like most plateau and don't try.

They should always have sometime of workshops along with script reading

I have yet to really watch a thai lakorn in a long time

mayag

sarNie Adult
Speaking of workshops, someone fill me in on this. I always see the actors of a lakorn doing these “workshops” before they start shooting. Half the time it just looks like they play games and flirt/fool around with each other? Lol
Like is it an actual workshop or more of an icebreaker sort of thing?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Speaking of workshops, someone fill me in on this. I always see the actors of a lakorn doing these “workshops” before they start shooting. Half the time it just looks like they play games and flirt/fool around with each other? Lol
Like is it an actual workshop or more of an icebreaker sort of thing?
I think it serves several purposes. Firstly yes, as Icebreaker and to build chemistry amongst the actors. Secondly, for them to get into their characters. It’s a normal acting exercise, commonly used in theatre. Also often part of rehearsals and practice. But for lakorn the behind the scenes cam usually only captures the first part cos it looks more fun for promo purposes, I guess. ;)

Script-read is the more common “workshop” approach I suppose that more tv productions use. That’s where actors get really comfortable with the script and director gets to share their vision of what the characters and the scenes will be like.

I feel like newbie actors benefit more from the first method so that they will learn to immerse themselves in their character better and be less stiff/awkward. The second method is more often used because it’s more efficient and normally productions use experienced actors who can get into their characters more easily.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I agree.

What old formula for lakorns isn't really attracting viewers either. High rating is now a 6/7.

Yes. The actor should compete for the role...it should go to the best actor for the role. Even a wrll establish actor should display their talent. If they play a good role and did well...yes they should be offered that role because people saw the talent.

I feel like most plateau and don't try.

They should always have sometime of workshops along with script reading

I have yet to really watch a thai lakorn in a long time
Basically it’s chicken & egg problem all around, right? Producers only want A-list stars for their production to guarantee ratings. So only A-list stars get good roles, newbies will find it hard to break through. If it’s too hard then might as well be freelance so you’ll gain experience of working with as many productions as possible to maximise opportunity, then be YouTuber/social media influencer on the side. You’ll still get income and maintain fanbase.

Then if producers only focus on ensuring A-list stars for their production without caring about script quality, slowly you will run out of A-list stars who would age out of productions. And now you lack next gen actors who can take over cos you didn’t grow them enough. Good actors regardless of their celebrity status will also get bored and become jaded because the roles will be similar, and they are not often challenged.

While they are talented, it is undeniable that NY, MK had luck on their side when they shot to fame. They came in when the prev gen was slowing down and there was a lack of top p’ek/n’ek. (I think having manager who was good at lobbying for jobs also was a factor). After they shot to fame, producers were all dying to work with them. I remember rolling my eyes reading about how producers were complaining that NY queue was locked for years ahead at one point. :rolleyes: I was like OMG, are there no other people in the country that they could cast? LOL Then this cycle repeats.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s funny that most of the lakorn had like 1 page of script promising great story then they locked the A-list star. When the other page comes out, it become such a lame story but the artist had no choice but to carry on. Like how Bella and Pope had endure that ridiculous Roy Leh Marya under Nok Jariya because they’ve been lock under the production.

In other country the script is there for the artist to study and offered their expertise during casting. Some will reject because they don’t feel like delivering it, some will take it for the challenge. That way you get only the best both for the production and the artist.

I remember Latin drama are notorious for dropping actor during production because the chemistry isn’t working on camera.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Actually I think Bella & Pope gave quite a lot of input on RLM script to improve it. It’s just that the lakorn actually belongs to Wawa’s character — the title refers to Nim. It’s a drama that tries to be more but is very much stuck in a lakorn template - still must have obvious p’ek, n’ek, and rai characters. And their biggest mistake is choosing a an insane/irrational nang rai character to drive the plot. In the end her character isn’t even redeemed, so I almost felt like I wasted time watching the drama. So even with Pope & Bella’s ideas, they are stuck in that lakorn format… they had limited input as to how the lakorn develops.