❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel like every year the MUT has a scandal or drama happening. Esp. in the recent years with social media exposure.

Hasn't Thailand always been in like Top 5? There's a lot of pressure but with the right backing, they'll have enough support.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I feel like every year the MUT has a scandal or drama happening. Esp. in the recent years with social media exposure.

Hasn't Thailand always been in like Top 5? There's a lot of pressure but with the right backing, they'll have enough support.
I think its top 10 that they always been able to achieve but ann didn't even make it this year thats why so many are bitter. They had so much hope and she couldn't achieve it.
The other countries overshadowed her. She didn't standout in anyway in my opinion.
Ann made herself standout on the thai stage with her "real size beauty". She's pretty but i dont see her as a honest humble person that would promote other issues besides beauty.
I had a few other girls i liked that i reckon may have at less made it into top 10 on the international stage.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I’m going to be honest and say that if she wasn’t part white, even with her money and connections, she wouldn’t have won the title or gotten shielded this much. The standards for those that are white (or mixed with white), in Thailand are so much lower than they are for those that are full Thai. A lot of these issues were there from the start and would have been picked up on a lot earlier.

“You have to be twice as good, to get half as much.” This is especially true for full Thai women in the Thai ET industry. People would have been a lot more critical of of a full a Thai woman, these claims would have come a lot earlier and people would have been a lot quicker to dismiss the “body positivity” thing as just PR spin to excuse her size.

Reactions: bit

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Taew's MV is now available on CH3 music youtube channel for watching.

I loved the MV.. Taew looks fabulous and the song has fun vibe to it. I bet CH3 has spent good amount of money for the set and the costumes to give a KPOP feel.
I just wished the Rap wasn't there.. It was distraction and didn't sit well... Not all songs need rap portion. Just Taew alone and her vocals would be enough... Gavin was not needed...

Please share your thoughts on this MV ..

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Taew's MV is now available on CH3 music youtube channel for watching.

I loved the MV.. Taew looks fabulous and and song has fun vibe to it. I bet CH3 has spent good amount of money for the set and the costumes to give a KPOP feel.
I just wished the Rap wasn't there.. It was distraction and didn't sit well... Not all songs need rap portion. Just Taew alone and her vocals would be enough... Gavin was not needed...

Please share your thoughts on this MV ..
I actually like the song! Taew did a good job in it too. Usually I cringe when actor or actress try to get into the music industry but she fits right in. She clearly has stage present especially those performances she used to have with Bird.

mayag

sarNie Adult
The MV is cool but I don’t like the song and the styling doesn’t suit Taew for her age or body… I wish she went with more of a bold concept.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I wish I didn't have to say this too but yeah, I agree...she doesn't suit this genre of mv styling or songs...all i imgained was Milli rapping LOL. Taew is a very talented woman but you can tell she is aging *still beautifully* but not this type of bubble gum pop type of music.. We need more elegant Taew.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I do like rap and singing duet....I seen many good colabs

I agree.....I don't like the concept....wish they were more creative/artful

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I disagree. She’s one of the only actresses I’ve seen so far that can actually dance.
I respect Taew as an actress but not as stage performer. Her so called dancing skills are repetitive and overhyped by her fans IMO. She doesn’t have body nor aura of a dancer. Plus she’s not that young anymore for that tiktok moves. I’ve actually show Taew’s dance video to my dancer friend and she laughed so hard lol Sorry, don’t fight me. My opinion, she better focus on her acting and not try to get on stage as a singer. And don’t get me started on her singing lol

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I respect Taew as an actress but not as stage performer. Her so called dancing skills are repetitive and overhyped by her fans IMO. She doesn’t have body nor aura of a dancer. Plus she’s not that young anymore for that tiktok moves. I’ve actually show Taew’s dance video to my dancer friend and she laughed so hard lol Sorry, don’t fight me. My opinion, she better focus on her acting and not try to get on stage as a singer. And don’t get me started on her singing lol
Taew may not that good in freestyle but her moves are quite smooth in choreograped dance compare to other daras. Love her in this

Gosh i cant forget this one. bella, mew, toey and taew dancing to ice cream lmaoo. It was cute and cringey at the same time

Taew is a better dancer but Yaya has the best stage presence out of all imo. Yaya dancing to ice cream

all ch3 actresses can't sing except for Bow and Yaya. Not sure about ch7 but pimprapa (ex ch7) has a nice voice too.

Last edited:

Amikou

Taew may not that good in freestyle but her moves are quite smooth in choreograped dance compare to other daras. Love her in this

Gosh i cant forget this one. bella, mew, toey and taew dancing to ice cream lmaoo. It was cute and cringey at the same time

Taew is a better dancer but Yaya has the best stage presence out of all imo. Yaya dancing to ice cream

all ch3 actresses can't sing except for Bow and Yaya. Not sure about ch7 but pimprapa (ex ch7) has a nice voice too.
Margie is not that bad with singing either.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I don't think Bella will look good next to Nadech. Bella looks much older than him. Even Kim looks older than him. I am glad Nadech was not paired with Margie.

Nadech needs a fresh pairing with upcoming new girl. A newcomer who has all the qualities of a future superstar.
But it doesn't hurt seeing Nadech and Bella paired up for once..

Amikou

I don't think Bella will look good next to Nadech. Bella looks much older than him. Even Kim looks older than him. I am glad Nadech was not paired with Margie.

Nadech needs a fresh pairing with upcoming new girl. A newcomer who has all the qualities of a future superstar.
But it doesn't hurt seeing Nadech and Bella paired up for once..
No, I definitely disagree about pairing with new girl. Ch3 new gen is bland and boring. I’m happy that Nadech is pairing with Kim again, at least they’re compatible in terms of acting and star power. And he’s not young looking. Actually never was. Him and Bella look same age to me. I’ll be happy with Bella too. But not new girl please. He’ll be totally uncomfortable around new people. Look at him with Bow, they were so awkward together lol