❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir is messy...he created all these crumbs around him then expect everyone to clean it up. For whatever reason that Bella decided to stay with him that long, he's lucky he had her to hide behind. Because cheating rumors after cheating rumors she dealt with it (even if it was in her own way). Now, that they are over he has no interest in putting a situation he created to rest.

Hopefully, behind the scene he realized what a dud he is...he is a talented actor but he's even more talented collecting girls along the way. Bella's camp is correct in not over complicate themselves in the story. Weir at some point has to be man enough and address his side. Dude likes to play...but when getting caught he's always the last to say anything. As if, he's waiting for it to disappear on its own.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
To be honest, I would never understand the obsession over Weir. He's not ugly but not the hottest. Sure, he looked best during his prime days but he was just decently cute. Everyone knows what type of person he is like in a relationship. He makes it known, even if done privately. His personality and the way he lives his life is very unappealing, so I still don't understand why women would still want to date him. It's not worth getting cheated on. I have always viewed Weir as being a coward for running away from the media and letting the women side suffer. Sure, it's no one's business but you can't deny that as a public figure there will be a lot of backlash and nosy people. If Weir have just said something, I think it would make a big difference. If he has the guts to cheat and cause this kind of mess, he better have have the same energy when the issue blows up.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
So is it 100% confirmed that weir cheated on bella or is this rumours and assumption.
It’s hard to call it cheating when both are in it for money.

Maybe at some point prior to Peak scandal they were really dating but then it just die.

No woman can be that calm dealing with a cheater the way Bella dealt with the strings of women if she trully loves the guy. What other couple mark their cheating scandal with magazine cover?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It’s hard to call it cheating when both are in it for money.

Maybe at some point prior to Peak scandal they were really dating but then it just die.

No woman can be that calm dealing with a cheater the way Bella dealed with the strings of women if she trully loves the guy. What other couple mark their cheating scandal with magazine cover?
I think after Peak it became apparent Bella made a calculating move to treat it as business. She was pretty private with their relationship. Denied that they are dating for ages...then Peak scandal came along and they were all over the place. By the time CC happened she was probably half way out the door. It's not hard to put it together that he was with someone else. Why else are people guessing who the girl is. The crazy part of all of this...regardless of how bad he is in a relationship. There are going to be girls lining up for him still. His status alone will make sure he's never single if he choose not to be.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Article: NINE ENTERTAIN

Pok, Margie's husband has trouble hearing and constant headaches that came and went erratically for a month. He had several check ups but found nothing. It got so bad that the Dr. finally did an MRI.

They found a brain tumor the size of a ping pong ball. He needs surgery immediately.

Hopefully everything works out for him and their family. That's so sad to find out suddenly.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I think after Peak it became apparent Bella made a calculating move to treat it as business. She was pretty private with their relationship. Denied that they are dating for ages...then Peak scandal came along and they were all over the place. By the time CC happened she was probably half way out the door. It's not hard to put it together that he was with someone else. Why else are people guessing who the girl is. The crazy part of all of this...regardless of how bad he is in a relationship. There are going to be girls lining up for him still. His status alone will make sure he's never single if he choose not to be.
What. Weir and peak used to be a thing. Since when.
sorry for asking. Im so late in the lakorn world. I took a 5 years break from it.
but please tell me more abt weir and peak scandal and what happened

nat12

sarNie Adult

Article: NINE ENTERTAIN

Pok, Margie's husband has trouble hearing and constant headaches that came and went erratically for a month. He had several check ups but found nothing. It got so bad that the Dr. finally did an MRI.

They found a brain tumor the size of a ping pong ball. He needs surgery immediately.

Hopefully everything works out for him and their family. That's so sad to find out suddenly.
Just saw them explain in their vlog. I think everything went ok so far. The tumor was discovered not to be cancerous, but yes, he did have to go through emergency surgery. It sure was a shock and made me realise that no matter how rich one is, health and family are really most important in our lives.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just saw them explain in their vlog. I think everything went ok so far. The tumor was discovered not to be cancerous, but yes, he did have to go through emergency surgery. It sure was a shock and made me realise that no matter how rich one is, health and family are really most important in our lives.
So happy for them! It's a shock and definitely an eye opener.

bit

sarNie Adult
What. Weir and peak used to be a thing. Since when.
sorry for asking. Im so late in the lakorn world. I took a 5 years break from it.
but please tell me more abt weir and peak scandal and what happened
According to the legend, during the filming of their drama, they were having an affair. Everyone on set kind of know it.

However Praek manager doesn’t like what he was seeing, so he leak the news to the praek GF who is also a nangek in her own right. Some said the manager brought the GF to see for herself.

To everyone surprise, the GF didn’t do anything, no tantrums, shout or anything. She just started to be more upfront about her relationship with praek to the public because previously she wasn’t. They were suddenly everywhere.

The affair just died down after that. Praek got a free pass for that.

bit

sarNie Adult
He is extremely lucky, not many people with tennis ball size of tumour in the brain find it to be benign. He is basically being given a second chance in life.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Min and her hi-so are over.

Kwan's new man.

Kwan never gets herself a "normal" hi-so. She always gets these old guys/weirdos. This new guy is probably in his late 40's. Seems like she can't land herself a Nott Visrut or Korn Narongdej. I doubt this is going to last, I can't see her settling down with anyone. I'm a fan of Kwan's but she seems to be a difficult person to get along and she's got a chaotic sort of personality. Plus her mom is a mess too.

bit

sarNie Adult
Well Hi-so like Nott or Korn are not many, most are the old sleazy type.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan just need to chill with her lips enhancement. She was the prettiest, gorgeous even in the train wreck of a lakorn with Tui. But now, she has aged. Her man, I don't even know what to say. Why do these young ones settle on someone like that regardless of power or money? I bet momma is over the moon that Kwan bag herself a hi-so even if he's...Anyway, good luck to them because when it comes to relationships she does need a buck load.

nat12

sarNie Adult
If handsome hi-so are so common, there won’t be so many dramas creating such characters to feed women’s imaginations. ;)

Maybe Kwan feels like she needs to resort to cosmetic procedures precisely because she’s aging? :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir could just stay single and do whatever he wants from the get go. He shouldn't get into relationship after relationship just to cheat. I don't know...he might get the thrill of doing so...just to see if he'll get caught. Anyway, his next GF will have to take the risk considering his background.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If handsome hi-so are so common, there won’t be so many dramas creating such characters to feed women’s imaginations. ;)

Maybe Kwan feels like she needs to resort to cosmetic procedures precisely because she’s aging? :(
But the crazy thing is, the more they tweak the face the faster they age. The botox is a temporary fix to a permanent outcome. Beauty will not last no matter how rich you are. Since working on her face she has lost the glow she once had. She wasn't even old by any means before, but now you can visibly see the aging on her face.

bit

sarNie Adult
Well that doesn’t take long for Weir to find a replacement. He already had someone, the girl he was with at the rental. Khun Boy said Weir knew the girl for sometimes already.

Well the blind was right, they need to make the breakout announcement immediately because there is no way in hell to cover his activity anymore. There are photo evidence.