❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai celebrities dates forever before settling down. But congratulations to those that made it last and finally getting to the alter.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m not shocked about Weir and Bellas break up. I was expecting it. I’m sure Bella mentally checked out of that relationship years ago and just stayed in it to gain as much profit as she could before she was completely over it. It’s sad cause they truly could’ve been so cute if Weir was a loyal bf. She’s a total catch so I’m sure she’ll find someone who’ll treat her the way she deserves.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
When is lakornthai gonna produce another lakorn for Ch3. Theyre one of the best productions Ch3 has and they haven’t released anything and haven’t even announced anything since Game Sanaeha :(

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Pancake & Sarawat Mi dating for 10 years!

Honestly it doesn't feel like they were together that long. o_O

Thinking about her past relationships and realizing I've never seen her single. :risas3:

Anyway, good for them! Hopefully they make it to marriage.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Good memory you have. Ohh the potato shop line Peach had from the fan supporting him when Pat was said to be dating Note.:)

Then the Ching Ching news appeared clouding Pat news.:risas3:
Not so much that I have a good memory, more like I was getting a strong feeling of deja vu. Like - why does this feel familiar? :risas3: I remember just following Thai ent news in passing at that time, and thinking how it felt like everyone was over-reacting to Pat and Peach breaking up. Then the CC scandal came in and I was :eek:. That was the first time I was actively seeing the WB PR machinery at work and I was quite amazed, honestly.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Calendar sales don't get them much money but atleast recovers cost of photoshoots and printing... most stars are busy filming and getting dates is a problem. Also virtual Calendar signing event wasn't fun at all... I don't think they can call fans to the signing events yet....
All those shoots involving so many stars would be a bigger headache to plan too under COVID protocols. I’m sure COVID has affected CH3 revenue quite a bit, not to mention their advertisers. So marketing/publicity expenditure would be sacrificed in the meantime while they focus on getting all the filming back on track. Filming directly impacts future revenue after all.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Some lakorn listed here started filming the same time or later than bad romeo but Anne still hasnt wrap up the filming process. Seriously, annethong production is freaking slow. Her lakorn with james ji under good feeling started filming after bad romeo and has completed filming longgg ago while the lakorn under her production team took almost 2 years to complete. theyre still filming, the whole editing process will take another one year lmao its not like their editing is good or something lol
I have only watched The Crown Princess that was produced by Anne, so I can only comment from that experience. I agree that their edit is quite bad. The background music does not suit the scene and tends to end abruptly. Some of the fan edit videos are even smoother and have more impact than her own big budget production. If she's going to spend months on the editing process. she'd better make it good.

bit

sarNie Adult
I have only watched The Crown Princess that was produced by Anne, so I can only comment from that experience. I agree that their edit is quite bad. The background music does not suit the scene and tends to end abruptly. Some of the fan edit videos are even smoother and have more impact than her own big budget production. If she's going to spend months on the editing process. she'd better make it good.
Don't get me started on the mis-match background music in Thai lakorn. The only one done right so far was Bupphesaniwas, the rest are a train wreck.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Don't get me started on the mis-match background music in Thai lakorn. The only one done right so far was Bupphesaniwas, the rest are a train wreck.
BPS used music so much. I think 90% of scenes had some kind of music playing in the background, to the point that a single scene can have 3-4 music changes. I don’t think this is typical. It’s not a problem until I watch it in Netflix, which indicates every music change in close captioning. :p

But the music and sound editing really helps to make the show more coherent, especially considering the leads are so good at conveying emotion without dialogue.

bit

sarNie Adult
BPS used music so much. I think 90% of scenes had some kind of music playing in the background, to the point that a single scene can have 3-4 music changes. I don’t think this is typical. It’s not a problem until I watch it in Netflix, which indicates every music change in close captioning. :p

But the music and sound editing really helps to make the show more coherent, especially considering the leads are so good at conveying emotion without dialogue.
Music can help build moods in drama like a lot of Kdrama, but for Thai lakorn it’s all over the place. The scene and music is not coherent in mood building. Some are too loud, some just out of nowhere and end abruptly.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
TCP sucks tbh. i only watched it because of NY. Anne might think she has done a good job with the editing and storyline but lol it was miserable

spanky

sarNie OldFart
10 yearsssss??? Wow ive no idea theyre already 10 years together.
They actually broke up at one point and took a break from each other. It was at least a year?

Mint and pupae also have broken up and taken a break from each other

It is good to give time and space....to see what you really want

bit

sarNie Adult
Prang and her fiance always looks like a mis-match couple, she is this all girly, polite, very proper and him the rapper with his baggy jeans and all.

But you can always see he treats her lovingly, he is very protective of her in his action despite trying to appear like a gangster:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sometimes the most gangsta-looking hip hop guys can be the most gentle. All those tattoos can fool people. I always think Margie’s husband’s demeanour doesn’t quite match his styling and image.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Disregarding the speculations if they were just together for business or not.

Like normal relationships, being together as long as they were together for, either you get married or you break up like Taew and her Ex of many years. I feel like you both have to have no intentions at all for marriage and kids so you can live the life freely without those things to "tie" you down, like Anne T and her boyfriend of many many years who just date, or both be wanting marriage within the same time frame. Maybe it takes really being apart emotionally and physically to really be honest without yourself if you imagine your partner being in the future you picture for yourself and perhaps him being away in Australia for that long made them both realize they couldn't see one another being in that future together. While for some like Prang and her now fiance, who I think did break up for a little, to realize that they couldn't be without each other and chose to marry.

Lol Bella might just stay single and then end up with a high-so. Being together for so long with a equally big name actor of your league basically, I don't she would date another actor again. But if she really is single, at least she can play up her koojin pairings now and be flirty.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I also wonder if Bella will go the hi-so route. I guess if she confirms she’s single now, they might all crawl out of the woodwork and start making their moves on her.

I know Bella’s manager made a statement on IG regarding this asking for everyone to respect their individual privacy, that they will answer questions in due time (wait, do Bella & Weir both have the same manager?). But the gossip pages on IG seems filled with speculation that they don’t believe that have broken up, or if they broke up it’s cos Bella is too busy and not ready for marriage? I can’t read Thai so the translations might not be accurate but I’ve seen this on more than one post. Found them so annoying that I started x-ing them out of my IG discover page.:rolleyes:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Bella and Weir have the same manager Khun Ploy. Bella will take questions on the breakup tomorrow during an event.

Imo,Bella will start dating by end of next year. This person will be an actor from channel 3 and mostly it will business only relationships. She will probably settle down in matrimony when she is closer to 40. That person will be a well settled guy maybe a Hi So....