❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
I always view all the celebs that share their love life in social media as publicity stunt so whenever they do break -up and has a long winded story out, it’s not something surprising. Any publicity is good publicity.

People like Bow is just a long list of actor and actresses that were put together to drum up publicity.

In Hollywood managers will have contracts between actors just to get noticeable publicity.

The most well-known would be Taylor Swift. When she did finally find someone she trully likes, it’s all very quite although both are in showbiz.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That's what happens when fandom has blinders on....when you become the Dara "sweet heart"

Her nose job did help her...but she is still whatever to me...not pretty nor ugly. I don't care for her...no hate..

I have no issues with Dara talking about it....dragging the drama...1 sided...sympathy is my issue.

She is being passive aggressive. I find her actions ,shady. She act like her Shit don't stink and give that 1 side ...bias perspective.....when we talk about our situations....it will always have a slight bias.... pushing a blame on others

Toey didn't talk about her break up in a shady way (Alex and Alec). I don't care for Toey but that makes me respect her. Many other Dara don't use it as publicy stunts. I don't really hear about Sammy's relationship. She had 1 publicly. Namtarn T. Ch3 (Nadao) is about the same age as Bow. Kao S.

Many choses not to have the drama in real life and not use it as a tool.

I don't put blame on people relationship...it's between 2 ppl. (Unless their abuse and cheating)..
Even then there is still 3 side to the story.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Does someone read Thai? Can you please tell me at the beginning, what the messages and the headlines are saying in this video of Mai and Baifern? Just a summary. I’m so curious :confused12::p Thanks a ton:)

cr. video to rightful owner

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Mai and Baifern used to be such good friends but then it seemed like they became distant. It doesn't seem like they even hang out anymore. Mai seems to be close to Mint now.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I dont even know Bow is dubbed as thai dara sweetheart too. I can only think of Yaya with that title. Since when tho? probabpy i didnt pay much attention to ch7 stars. I only know her when she transferred to ch3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know she was either....but I read many ppl say so....

I agree that she has a funny personality like Porsche.....so her shade doesn't come off so shady....but for those who are not her fan and common viewers...we can see it...

Yaya kept a low profile...and has a sweet appearance and personality

To me I can't pinpoint thai "sweat heart" ..the 90s? 2000s was more clear...kob...noon....? My mom loved kob

Sucks that Mai and Beifern faded out...but that is how life is ...we fade out from relationships....evolve.....grow out of it ect...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
D: Did you see the news yet?
B: I'm sorry I didn't tell you first. You're not mad are you?
D: Uhm, would I have the right to be?

-----

About Bow: I've been watching her since her debut. In the beginning I adored her. She's got the cute face that's attractive on screen. Her personal/relationship life is messy though. It all started with the confusing/complicated koojin she had with Mike.

I notice that every time she does interviews, she comes off as "man" (that's what reporters dub her, as very truthful / honest / open) She tells it like it is... or does she? --- Honestly, she's starting to give me Ploy C. vibes. The straightforward, idgaf attitude. If she's really who she says she is, then great. But if she's flaky, eventually her mask will fall one day. It happened to a lot of daras and many have fallen from grace.

I watched her appearance on 3 zaap recently and the way she described her relationship with Mik was like... she tried so hard to hold onto him but she said HE broke up with her 5 times. His reasoning, he thinks that she could be much happier... (She was very vague... but sort of instigating that Mik was unhappy that he can't make her happy? --- Yeah, I was confused when she was explaining all of this too.

Anyway, so about her and Alex... she thinks he's "na rak" and from what she's saying, it sounds like Alex is the only dara that is currently courting her. As for Grate W. she sees him only as a brother. They've known e.o. for a long time now.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone knows what happened to Mai and Baifern? Why are they not friends anymore. I heard something related to mai's manager?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Interview - Sammy for Dark World - talking about movie and lesbian love scene.

She said it is more comfortable because they are good friends. So they don't have to get familiar. Lots of workshops....since it's a movie ...love scenes are more intense. It's her 1st time doing this scene (GL/more intense scenes).

Her character is more tough...tomboy and she said she need to work on it since she is girly and her walk is a model walk and not soldier

So it is a survivor, a apocalyptic world...playing games...(squid game ish...as in playing games)

Since ppl are into squid game and want GL. It might make a decent amount of $/ppl traffic

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oil and wife unfollowed each other

Oil posted a clarification. He admit they have issues....he is like any normal ppl...they have issues like everyone else....ect...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thai celebrities unfollowed each other is a big deal because they love social media. Hopefully, they can work their issues out. I thought they made a good couple.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Unfollowing in the dara world is pretty serious. Usually couples that unfollow e.o. are low-key announcing a breakup...

Since they're a married couple, their issues are probably serious. Hmmm, hope they could work things out. It's always sad to see married couples separate.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bow is leaving comments on porche shirtless IG

She is having rumors with majority of the ch3 pk as well

Her rumors are hot topic

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bow is leaving comments on porche shirtless IG

She is having rumors with majority of the ch3 pk as well

Her rumors are hot topic

Unfortunately, Bow is going to find herself in a place where she doesn't want to be if she keeps it up. "Sweetheart" is going to be a nickname of the past.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Unfortunately, Bow is going to find herself in a place where she doesn't want to be if she keeps it up. "Sweetheart" is going to be a nickname of the past.
She's the type of easy going and friendly to everybody which is advantage to social media to make news but sometimes it doesn't look good on her images (especially non-fan) I tend to stalk her IG ha..ha.. during her drama with Nadech.She's the type of taking IG stories,photos and shared it a lot during filming and live drama Mon Rak Nong Pak Kayang(while Nadech showed little and almost nothing lol for promotion)