❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It never sat right with me. I didn’t understand why everyone was praising him when he was/is a suspect. He blew up and had his own fan club and all the vloggers following him around. He took advantage of the little girl missing and milked it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Remember when one of Porsche ex shares a cryptic story about being abuse by ex-bf, well Dao the on and off again ex girlfriend now also share for a short period of time of police summon for Porsche in the case of domestic violence.

He really do have a problem it seems.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Remember when one of Porsche ex shares a cryptic story about being abuse by ex-bf, well Dao the on and off again ex girlfriend now also share for a short period of time of police summon for Porsche in the case of domestic violence.

Why this girl went back to him ???

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Do you have the link of this new please ?

nananana.ci

sarNie Egg
Such juicy news! I wonder how this will affect his career if it’s true. I don’t watch his dramas but it’s still disappointing since he is a p’ek for channel 7.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So Matt and her mom forgive two trolls for their hateful remarks on SM. Want other 6 people to visit court and offer apology.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ploy Chermarn is in relationship with Claudine. So ploy is bi? She was dating men before...
She is being ambiguous.....they are speculating if her post is a hint to a relationship that is more....but she herself didn't announce anything

Now is in that series....the pk is....eh....

Another couple broke up after 10 yrs.

Fans "jin" them. (Ploy and Claudine).....

Last edited: