❤️ Various ET News

twister02

M♥K
Well, I'm a MK fan but I am not here to fight. I am checking this thread for some juicy blind items or Thai entertainment news. There's a lot going on around at the moment, care to share for those who can read and understand Thai? :lol:

CPY

GotomySin
There’s a lot of news that a celebrity that’s getting married is not going to be the guys only wife. I guess he has a whole other life. People were guessing Jakajan and Yardthip but it’s not them. Makes me wonder who it is.
Jakjaan husband is the ex-husband of someone. He is a divorcee now

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
Oh another thing, I want whoever still sticks Nadech with Yaya in lakorns together, to choke on a glass of water (joking). But for real the two have ZERO on-screen chemistry, none. Their best lakorn was game rai game, then they were still young, new faces, very determined and ambitious so it worked out. But now they have to drop it. I've seen a few scenes from their recent ones and you can literally tell that it's acting whenever they are together. They are not able to make me forget that it's not supposed to be a drama. So I beg those producers to stop putting them in the same lakorns or movies.

I feel back for Nadeh though, cause I've always thought he was a decent actor, but he seems to be unlucky with his leading ladies or rather himself. He can't seem to have any chemistry with them. You know you have that actor who is able to adapt and create chemistry with any co-actress and you have that other actor who can't seem to do so no matter how hard he tries. Nadech is the latter. And I think I've read somewhere that he had the best chemistry with Kim and yes I agree!! It's really weird and funny at the same time because Yaya had amazing chemistry with Mark and Nadech with Kim.
You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!
I can tell that you are still young (the amount of emojis, the use of the language and the absolute denial, etc. ) so I wouldn't waste my time on you as well. I would direct you to my response above to your fellow Yadech shipper (or whatever you guys call each other).
Yeaah. At least you spare some of your precious time to look for a thread which you can share your thoughts about Nadech and Yaya, especially Nadech, that says something about him and of the couple with zero chemistry lol. Not expecting everyone to like NY as a pair. It's normal for an actor to have haters and dislikers as the saying goes 'one cannot please everybody'. My reply to you is not to convince you to change your mind about them having zero chemistry but to tell you that you and those "more people out there who share the same opinion as" as you are ineffective anyway. So try harder!

Bravo to the couple with zero chemistry :clap::clap::clap:. Nadech and Yaya are Thailand's Top Highest Paid Celebrity couple of their generation. Not expecting you to fall on your knees for NY pairing, not stopping you as well if you want to keep on begging the producers not to put them in the same work. :)

View attachment 39590

Congratulations Nadech Kugimiya on another BEST ACTOR nomination for the coming 29th Suphannahong Awards!

View attachment 39591
The result are out and he didn't win.
Congratulations to the winner. We're happy enough for P Bear's nomination. And also for all the positive reviews of The Con-Heartist!

Nadech Kugimiya is thankful for all the love and support. :cheer::icon12:

157309598_1786069638223213_3578888283486078572_o.jpg

CPY

GotomySin
There’s a lot of news that a celebrity that’s getting married is not going to be the guys only wife. I guess he has a whole other life. People were guessing Jakajan and Yardthip but it’s not them. Makes me wonder who it is.
You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!

Yeaah. At least you spare some of your precious time to look for a thread which you can share your thoughts about Nadech and Yaya, especially Nadech, that says something about him and of the couple with zero chemistry lol. Not expecting everyone to like NY as a pair. It's normal for an actor to have haters and dislikers as the saying goes 'one cannot please everybody'. My reply to you is not to convince you to change your mind about them having zero chemistry but to tell you that you and those "more people out there who share the same opinion as" as you are ineffective anyway. So try harder!

Bravo to the couple with zero chemistry :clap::clap::clap:. Nadech and Yaya are Thailand's Top Highest Paid Celebrity couple of their generation. Not expecting you to fall on your knees for NY pairing, not stopping you as well if you want to keep on begging the producers not to put them in the same work. :)

View attachment 39590

Congratulations Nadech Kugimiya on another BEST ACTOR nomination for the coming 29th Suphannahong Awards!

View attachment 39591

Congratulations to the winner. We're happy enough for P Bear's nomination. And also for all the positive reviews of The Con-Heartist!

View attachment 39594
I hope he get better script. He will acheive it. Best of luck for him.

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
Oh another thing, I want whoever still sticks Nadech with Yaya in lakorns together, to choke on a glass of water (joking). But for real the two have ZERO on-screen chemistry, none. Their best lakorn was game rai game, then they were still young, new faces, very determined and ambitious so it worked out. But now they have to drop it. I've seen a few scenes from their recent ones and you can literally tell that it's acting whenever they are together. They are not able to make me forget that it's not supposed to be a drama. So I beg those producers to stop putting them in the same lakorns or movies.

I feel back for Nadeh though, cause I've always thought he was a decent actor, but he seems to be unlucky with his leading ladies or rather himself. He can't seem to have any chemistry with them. You know you have that actor who is able to adapt and create chemistry with any co-actress and you have that other actor who can't seem to do so no matter how hard he tries. Nadech is the latter. And I think I've read somewhere that he had the best chemistry with Kim and yes I agree!! It's really weird and funny at the same time because Yaya had amazing chemistry with Mark and Nadech with Kim.

I can tell that you are still young (the amount of emojis, the use of the language and the absolute denial, etc. ) so I wouldn't waste my time on you as well. I would direct you to my response above to your fellow Yadech shipper (or whatever you guys call each other).

View attachment 39590

View attachment 39591
The result are out and he didn't win.

View attachment 39594
I hope he get better script. He will acheive it. Best of luck for him.
Yes, I hope so. Enough of the farm boy role for P Bear! I'd like a more daring role for him. Anyway he's still young, with his talents and versatility I agree with you, he will definitely achieve it! Greater achievement for Mr. Nadech Kugimiya. Now fans are requesting him to do more films. :clap:

Sacred

among...
It’s funny that some fans knows too much about celebrities like they were living/sleeping with them 24/7. Lol.
Yeah, it’s funny. Someone can read letters, someone pretends they can’t.

Someone can recognize themselves in your description, someone can’t.
Someone is “living/sleeping with them 24/7” and hates them at the same time.

I am checking this thread for some juicy blind items or Thai entertainment news.
This is what this thread was supposed to be for, judging by it's name.:confused0:

P.S. Oh gosh, now I'm throwing shade? I’m sorry.:(

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
@Sacred Yeah, it’s funny. Someone can read letters, someone pretends they can’t.

This is what this thread was supposed to be for, judging by it's name.:confused0:

[/QUOTE]

:thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”

View attachment 39590

View attachment 39591

Calm down there. You must've quoted me more than 3 times with the same quote. I am really not interested in reading all of that, I already linked you to my other response, that was my last reply on this topic. You are making this thread unbearable to people who want to read some actual et news or have fun discussions. I'm so over this topic so just stop quoting me. I genuinely couldn't care less about the history of your parents and how amazing they are as a couple. Btw you are coming over as desperate at this point. My opinion shouldn't have impacted you to this extent, again not everyone will share the same views, likes, dislikes as you. So you have to learn to accept that and live with it.

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
@jawhara

Calm down there. You must've quoted me more than 3 times with the same quote. I am really not interested in reading all of that, I already linked you to my other response, that was my last reply on this topic. You are making this thread unbearable to people who want to read some actual et news or have fun discussions. I'm so over this topic so just stop quoting me. I genuinely couldn't care less about the history of your parents and how amazing they are as a couple. Btw you are coming over as desperate at this point. My opinion shouldn't have impacted you to this extent, again not everyone will share the same views, likes, dislikes as you. So you have to learn to accept that and live with it.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to repost them everytime, so you calm down and just relax. You see it happens the same thing to you. You repost it again. I seldom post here and am still trying to learn my way around here. So basically it's not my fault.

So now I have to delete the previous conversations as to do not repost the old ones.

"My opinion shouldn't have impacted you to this extent, again not everyone will share the same views, likes, dislikes as you. So you have to learn to accept that and live with it." ~ Don't worry, you don't need to advice me when it comes to this. 'Life is short' and I prefer to be always positive and to share only postive things in social media or any forums. I just have sometimes to answer negative ones like yours. But I'm not the type to share negative thoughts. One of my mottos when it comes to fangirling is "Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate" ;)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:rolleyes: We're all human. We're all mature and immature in many ways... we will all react differently to things about what who we like and dislike. Some people will say things others will not. Some people will share their views and opinions and some won't bother and just keep silent.

We're all still going to be arguing here and there. No matter what it's like talking to a brick wall... if we're not being open minded and respectful about other peoples personal opinions about people or certain topics.

We will get all defensive and constantly going back and forth.

We're all people with different things we like and dislike. We all won't share the same views and opinions with everyone.

Yes a lot of people will have a lot of free time and are still leisuring around here for yearsss. But doesn’t mean they dont have a life in the real world and havent move on either. Theyre still around for the lakorns and news not to attack or bully certain people whenever they want.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:rolleyes: We're all human. We're all mature and immature in many ways... we will all react differently to things about what who we like and dislike. Some people will say things others will not. Some people will share their views and opinions and some won't bother and just keep silent.

We're all still going to be arguing here and there. No matter what it's like talking to a brick wall... if we're not being open minded and respectful about other peoples personal opinions about people or certain topics.

We will get all defensive and constantly going back and forth.

We're all people with different things we like and dislike. We all won't share the same views and opinions with everyone.

Yes a lot of people will have a lot of free time and are still leisuring around here for yearsss. But doesn’t mean they dont have a life in the real world and havent move on either. Theyre still around for the lakorns and news not to attack or bully certain people whenever they want.
I have been here since what 2006...and hurt feelings are always about two subjects. It never fail. Though, I never took to heart of what really being said. If I see something I disagree with I tend to say my piece and move on. Very long opinionated piece usually doesn't grab my attention. I skim through it and forget half of what's being written...I rather be on AF or YouTube or somewhere else because every time I leave the house it costs me money lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Stop fighting over people who dont give a shit about you guys.
That's pretty much what's amazing. People are going to bat for some celebrities that live on the other side of the world. They are living a fabulous life....with wealth and luxury that we common people could ever dream of. How many of these celebrities knows their fans personally? Yet, the fans act like they are related to them and would crawl through broken glass to defend their honor. This is not just a one industry kind of thing. This is everywhere. The fans are passionate living an ordinary life...while the celebrities once they are not behind the cameras they go about their lives...living with privileges. I have a feeling once they leave the set they pretty much leave everything behind including the fans.

alissaax

Haven't watch the full interview but.

Mike offered to pay half of the schooling fee and pay directly to the school but sara side wanted him to do it through her father because they have other kidss attending the school so they get a discount... he called up the school about the matter so he's able to pay directly to the school

He also offered to pay full payments but his choice of school but they refuse to move his son.

Full payment for high school until his son goes university but he'll talk to his son about regarding options

He has been saving money for his son future expenses for his studies. And has life insurance for his son.

He want to see his son minimum twice a month. In the contract he wanted it define that its a minimum 2 days. They wanted him to notify 7 days before.. he asked for 3 days to notify but the wont agree. they agreed on 5 days and they have the option to refuse him seeing his son otherwise.

alissaax

I have been here since what 2006...and hurt feelings are always about two subjects. It never fail. Though, I never took to heart of what really being said. If I see something I disagree with I tend to say my piece and move on. Very long opinionated piece usually doesn't grab my attention. I skim through it and forget half of what's being written...I rather be on AF or YouTube or somewhere else because every time I leave the house it costs me money lol.
Agree. That's why i read and move on most of the time.

alissaax

Mike offered to pay half of the schooling fee and pay directly to the school but sara side wanted him to do it through her father because they have other kidss attending the school so they get a discount... he called up the school about the matter so he's able to pay directly to the school

He also offered to pay full payments but his choice of school but they refuse to move his son.

Full payment for high school until his son goes university but he'll talk to his son about regarding options

He has been saving money for his son future expenses for his studies. And has life insurance for his son.

He want to see his son minimum twice a month. In the contract he wanted it define that its a minimum 2 days. They wanted him to notify 7 days before.. he asked for 3 days to notify but the wont agree. they agreed on 5 days and they have the option to refuse him seeing his son otherwise.
And i probably left out a lot of info from the 5mins i watched.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Is everyone okay??? I haven't been on AF in a while either. Maybe it's the pandemic, but I've been struggling to watch dramas in general, even commenting on AF.

But nonetheless, hopefully everything works out with Mike and Sara! I would hate to be in their son's shoes at such a young age. @alissaax I didn't even know they dated! Missing Pei's nang rai roles lmaoooo. Almost 10 years now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

My goodness, what a complete mess this is. To see your own son twice a month? That's a shame. If he's paying most of his son's expenses he should be allowed more than that. At this point, they are using the kid as bait. It's sad and selfish to use a kid that way. Lol at the discount. Ummm...Mike has no responsibility to use his kid as a discount kid for any reason. If they want discount for other family members they figure it out themselves. Dang, to have to go through this till the kid is 18...if I were Mike I would drag them through the legal system until I am out of options.

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
@jawhara

I didn't mean to repost them everytime, so you calm down and just relax. You see it happens the same thing to you. You repost it again. I seldom post here and am still trying to learn my way around here. So basically it's not my fault.

So now I have to delete the previous conversations as to do not repost the old ones.

"My opinion shouldn't have impacted you to this extent, again not everyone will share the same views, likes, dislikes as you. So you have to learn to accept that and live with it." ~ Don't worry, you don't need to advice me when it comes to this. 'Life is short' and I prefer to be always positive and to share only postive things in social media or any forums. I just have sometimes to answer negative ones like yours. But I'm not the type to share negative thoughts. One of my mottos when it comes to fangirling is "Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate" ;)
Alright, no hard feelings on my part, let's move on from this^^