❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She’s accepting a challenge. She will try to snack less, have a 23 inch waist and she will try to meditate - all in one month. If she fails, something about her face, eating bugs and she will quit the entertainment industry for the rest of her life.

Sounds a bit dramatic to be honest.
lol, her face will change again from all this dieting??? Hmmm... once they have a bad PS, it’s hard to turn back. It’s only going to go down from here if she doesn’t stop with the PS.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
What a sad life, she was such a good actress during the the ATM Rak error and I fine Thank you days.

Some people do get addicted to PS, it’s like once you fix something you need to fix something else that you feel doesn’t suit you

catchdmoon

sarNie Egg
I've seen Ice in real life during I Fine Thank You screening in my country. She's so pretty, and nice. We even took a pic together. It such a shame her face changed a lot these last few years, but I still think she's a good actress tho

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice looked really cute in I Fine Thank You. Now when I see her face, it just looks like it hurts. I don’t know how people get that addicted to PS and I seriously feel bad for them. It’s like it’s never enough.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Sadly, I believe so. She tagged him recently or commented on something. I don’t quite remember but I think she worked that day but I’m almost for sure they are still together.
Thanks for the update! I'm just being nosey

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YAY I'm super happy that they chose Num Kanchai. I love his bluntness and he doesn't hold back. I remember when he went to Kwan's house and he and Moddum straight up accused her mom of not loving her kids equally. Plus, he's hilarious cause he has no filter, back when he had his show with May he would make the most random and funny comments.

Me and my dad were looking at each other when we saw that he was chosen as the new host, my dad was like how the heck does he have time for that. He has the morning news, plus Hone Krasae, plus Tee Tai Krua, plus Kao Sai Khai, now 3 Zaap. Homeboy is 51 and showing no signs of slowing down, it seems like he's more famous now than he was 20 years ago.

Anyways, I hope he ends up interviewing May and Mayu one day, that would be very entertaining. I remember back when he was on Ratree Samosorn, Num had the funniest interview when May was one of the guests. He kept on trolling May by playing dumb and asking her about her relationship status. Mayu seems to have her dad's sense of humour too, she's so cute.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol they must be desperate to save the show.... imagine they end up change and add someone new again.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I can’t with celebrities & their pregnancies. Like they all have scheduled c section, looking fresh & all dolled up after “giving birth.”
Oddly I've always thought the same. Like do they have naturals births or do they do C sections bc of how their photos are always set up. Vicki for example just had her baby, congrats btw and she's all glam there

http://instagr.am/p/CLeH2BYg859/ It looks like they broke up now. He said she has another man and buying that man and him the same gifts. YIKES!
Well that escalated quickly lol damn girl... that's cold hahaha guess she wanted her cake and eat it too tsk tsk

bit

sarNie Adult
How many drama that Kwan Usamanee had under PPTV? It seems her contract is ending and she didn’t get what was promised initially and can’t sue either because after a long time in the business she is quite stupid in terms of contracts:rolleyes:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num and Aff used to be in a lakorn together where Num plays a sleazy guy. So weird to see them as hosts together now LOL. I think I'm going to go back and watch this lakorn. Num was so versatile, he can play pretty much anything from playing a goofball to murderous, rapey jerk haha