❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
What is going on
Khun Thanya joins Mono channel as their executive, so people are speculating as whether she will bring her husband and their production company along to Mono and not producing lakorn for CH3 anymore.

They have a few projects with CH3 that haven't finish.

CPY

GotomySin
Khun Thanya joins Mono channel as their executive, so people are speculating as whether she will bring her husband and their production company along to Mono and not producing lakorn for CH3 anymore.

True. She will begin her duty on 15 Feb. Some sources said one of her child will follow suit. While they will try to finish off the projects.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
True. She will begin her duty on 15 Feb. Some sources said one of her child will follow suit. While they will try to finish off the projects.
Wow, they probably will finish up Nadech and Bow’s lakorn and that may be it. I’m shocked they actually may be leaving.

CPY

GotomySin

Wow, they probably will finish up Nadech and Bow’s lakorn and that may be it. I’m shocked they actually may be leaving.
I was shocked when I saw the picture of Khun Thanya at Mono. Ch3 is being quiet about this matter. And I saw a IG post a NY fans blaming Act Art for stopping the shoot of LK because the writer are having writer's block.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Act Art doesn't move. They've made so many hits for ch3. Off Pongpat himself was also in so many famous ch3 lakorns as an actor.

I don't get why they even started filming Lai Kinnaree without a finished script, that is just a disaster in the making.

bit

sarNie Adult
There are so many drama that got ruined halfway due to changing script writer. Some lost it plot midway, it’s like both script writer don’t talk to each other.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Tangmo’s surgeries already looked terrible from the get go but now she looks worst! Some people get so addicted, it’s quite sad.
http://instagr.am/p/CLMkcqQHxgZ/
She's Tono's ex wife right? I thought she was so cute pretty during that time frame but after their break up, she seems to just have been on a steady decline until she got her daughter she seemed to improve. I feel like people who do constantly alter their faces to such degree might really have something mentally wrong and being in the entertainment industry doesn't help either. Her, Ice Preechaya and Park Bom to name a few.

Actress Due, hopefully she doesn't touch her face much again, I feel like even right now is a bit much. Anyways her and her new man are cute. She likes them with money doesn't she lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
Yes, she was Tono ex-wife and it ended quite ugly. I liked Tangmo when she was still with CH.7. Although, Ch. 7 failed her, she was still beautiful and stable then. Unfortunately, she does not see that.

I am loving Pear and Champ work with Punch. The new release of the continuing series is such a hit. However, I am lost on how it is connected. May of you ladies/gents have a better understanding of it? It's quite interesting, it would be nice to see a complete series.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can’t with celebrities & their pregnancies. Like they all have scheduled c section, looking fresh & all dolled up after “giving birth.”

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So he is calling out Due for cheating? Oh my, she's prettier without the PS.
Well dang, that was fast. I checked his IG and he’s pretty flashy. He’ll get over her in no time and I’m sure she will move on to the next pretty fast too.
He is spilling all the tea, must have been blindsided by it.
Yeah, I saw some news saying they are thinking the third person was possibly her ex? I think her ex was that bigger politician guy. What’s crazy is I went to find her ex and she did comment on one of his newer photos. Could be true, could not be. Who knows lol. Her new bf was very flashy and was taking her on all the trips and spoiling the crap outta her. I looked at his Valentine’s highlights on ig and he literally gave her everything.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
What’s Ice challenging that she’s betting on her career? Man her face look bad... over do it.
http://instagr.am/p/CLlvTi5jM-8/
She’s accepting a challenge. She will try to snack less, have a 23 inch waist and she will try to meditate - all in one month. If she fails, something about her face, eating bugs and she will quit the entertainment industry for the rest of her life.

Sounds a bit dramatic to be honest.