❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
well i probably a minority here. I'll choose nadech's acting over mark and boy anytime lol. gotta agree with the lack of chemistry with matt but i enjoyed watching him with mew, kim and taew. acting wise, he still win imo and im glad a lot of people in the industry recognised him as the best actor of his generation.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
and Kao is slowly becoming one of ch3 A lister imo. Shes only 24, her acting is good and she has large fanbase too. Her ig has more than 8M followers. Ch3 better keep her !
Kao had more intesting roles in Gmm. She got a cute innocent type of beauty but they were already giving roles that were challenging her harmless look, in Hormones. She and the likes of Tor started with challenging roles. Ch3 could never.
I only liked Margie in one role : Rak boon with Mike Pirath. I liked their chemistry and dynamic and this is the only lakorn (and the one with Charabelle) I can look at Mike face without cringing.

bit

sarNie Adult
CH3 had more censorship than CH7 which I find weird considering CH3 is supposed to carter to urban Bangkok based and CH7 carter to rural area. Aren't the Thai moral values are more practiced in rural area?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
CH3 had more censorship than CH7 which I find weird considering CH3 is supposed to carter to urban Bangkok based and CH7 carter to rural area. Aren't the Thai moral values are more practiced in rural area?
I think CH3 is not censoring kisses or bed scenes any more, but they have cut down on rape scenes and forced kisses.. This is in line with what international audience.

bit

sarNie Adult
I think CH3 is not censoring kisses or bed scenes any more, but they have cut down on rape scenes and forced kisses.. This is in line with what international audience.
They cut the rape scenes and forced kisses because the their government ordered so, it was having a detrimental effect on society how boys think that it's okay to rape and some think that it will lead to love and marriage. Which some of the famous lakorn is all about in the past.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
They cut the rape scenes and forced kisses because the their government ordered so, it was having a detrimental effect on society how boys think that it's okay to rape and some think that it will lead to love and marriage. Which some of the famous lakorn is all about in the past.
It could be the reason. But it will also help them in more international audience .. It's an additional benefit which came out of govt orders.. MHIL,Roy ley marnya had real kisses and some bed scenes too..I don't see fake kisses anymore..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai channels should improve their storylines and mix up pairings, they are being left behind by their other Asian neighbors especially Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese dramas when it comes to international scene. Heck I am even watching Hong Kong and Singaporean(downside of SG dramas is limited resources and need to use VPN) dramas as of late.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually watching Malaysian, Turkish, Nigerian, and a few other countries. Thailand falls into the same pairing syndrome. If a pair is successful in their first lakorn together they are guaranteed to be reunited in a very very near future (meaning before their lakorn even ends lol) whereas, other countries you get to see different pairing before the couple gets another try together.

As far as the gang goes, I may not like Boy's look but I always think he is a better actor among them. Mark has improved but he still has weaknesses where if you look closely it's there. Nadech doesn't have to worry about being good anymore. He is set for life with his fan base so no need to really try. He isn't completely bad but he isn't the best. If he doesn't act in another lakorn again at this point I just feel it wouldn't bother him. He's established himself well enough. As awards goes, I don't know... Thailand awards are a bit shady.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm actually watching Malaysian, Turkish, Nigerian, and a few other countries. Thailand falls into the same pairing syndrome. If a pair is successful in their first lakorn together they are guaranteed to be reunited in a very very near future (meaning before their lakorn even ends lol) whereas, other countries you get to see different pairing before the couple gets another try together.

As far as the gang goes, I may not like Boy's look but I always think he is a better actor among them. Mark has improved but he still has weaknesses where if you look closely it's there. Nadech doesn't have to worry about being good anymore. He is set for life with his fan base so no need to really try. He isn't completely bad but he isn't the best. If he doesn't act in another lakorn again at this point I just feel it wouldn't bother him. He's established himself well enough. As awards goes, I don't know... Thailand awards are a bit shady.
Yep, totally agree. Honestly Nadech got really lucky he got super popular early in his career. His career is set already. I just hope he has chemistry with Bow cause I actually want to see that. Will have to drop if he doesn’t.
I want Bow’s first lakorn with Ch3 to do well too especially since they gave her their top pek which is quite rare cause even my favorite Bella hasn’t even paired up with him. I’m just at the point now where I don’t even care if Bella pairs up with him anymore. I know Ch3 has some weird bias or something plus he barely has many projects anyways. Anyways my girl Bella has been flourishing. She is killing it right now.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, totally agree. Honestly Nadech got really lucky he got super popular early in his career. His career is set already. I just hope he has chemistry with Bow cause I actually want to see that. Will have to drop if he doesn’t.
I want Bow’s first lakorn with Ch3 to do well too especially since they gave her their top pek which is quite rare cause even my favorite Bella hasn’t even paired up with him. I’m just at the point now where I don’t even care if Bella pairs up with him anymore. I know Ch3 has some weird bias or something plus he barely has many projects anyways. Anyways my girl Bella has been flourishing. She is killing it right now.
To be fair, even though she hasn't been paired up with Nadech, she was paired up with Mark, James Ji and Pope, who aren't the most popular but all top actors in ch3. I think she's often given good pairings. And you're right, Bella can do great on her own so it doesn't really matter who she pairs up with. I hope Bow's lakorn with Nadech does well too for her sake. I do have hope for their chemistry since Bow did create quite good chemistry with her previous p'eks. Plus I really wanna finish a Nadech's lakorn bc the last time I enjoyed watching a lakorn of his was the one with Taew.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
To be fair, even though she hasn't been paired up with Nadech, she was paired up with Mark, James Ji and Pope, who aren't the most popular but all top actors in ch3. I think she's often given good pairings. And you're right, Bella can do great on her own so it doesn't really matter who she pairs up with. I hope Bow's lakorn with Nadech does well too for her sake. I do have hope for their chemistry since Bow did create quite good chemistry with her previous p'eks. Plus I really wanna finish a Nadech's lakorn bc the last time I enjoyed watching a lakorn of his was the one with Taew.
Yes, that’s the good thing is she has paired up with most of their top actors. A lot of their neks haven’t been as lucky with pairings. I also like that even before Pope, she never relied on a koojin. I know fans liked her and James but it wasn’t too crazy. She has paired up with a lot of people and always somehow made a buzz. Yes, it wasn’t just cause of her but her management and her pick some good Lakorns for her. I would say they are very smart with their choices. I liked all her lakorns with those three as well. Well I skipped out on RLM but everything else I enjoyed. I don’t think they will ever pair her up with Nadech though. Not sure why but I’m content cause 90% of the time, Bella’s lakorns are very popular and successful

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I wonder if acting is even something he wants to do long term. I feel like he appreciates his fans, understands the importance of his koojin, and how lucky he got but I legit get the vibe that right now he'd be happy just being those traveling back packers hahaha

While my Mint C, although not the strongest actress and gets stuck with not the best productions-- she's managed to have great chemistry with most of her leading. Mark, First, Alex, James M, Alek, and Toey to name the few lol

Someone mentioned Turkish dramas and let me tell you, who knew they had such beautiful people. Ooohhh my they are gorgeous lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Someone mentioned Turkish dramas and let me tell you, who knew they had such beautiful people. Ooohhh my they are gorgeous lol
Seriously! Makes me wonder if Turkey is filled with beautiful people or if the casting directors are very picky about the people they put on screen. All the pra'nangs are at least an 8/10.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Most of the men in Turkish dramas are strong actor. Majority of them act with their eyes a lot. And my goodness, their facial hair is kind of sexy. I don't really like facial hair on men but with Turkish ML they are on another level. Sometimes, I just randomly pick a drama to watch. I mean, I can stare at them all day without realizing what drama I am even watching lol.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Congratulations to Nadech on his receiving the Master degree.
:thumbup::clap::clap::clap:
Congrats Nadech !!! Wow despite the busy schedules and the fame, he still want to pursue and manage to complete his master degree, another big achievement unlocked. Its inspiring, no wonder a lot of young actors named him as their fav actor and role model :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

anyway hi @Vimalee, its been a long time since i saw your post hihi

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Seriously! Makes me wonder if Turkey is filled with beautiful people or if the casting directors are very picky about the people they put on screen. All the pra'nangs are at least an 8/10.
Most of them are beautiful, some are more beautiful than the one you see on TV, all that Greek, Roman, Arab, European gene mix for thousand of years.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Most of the men in Turkish dramas are strong actor. Majority of them act with their eyes a lot. And my goodness, their facial hair is kind of sexy. I don't really like facial hair on men but with Turkish ML they are on another level. Sometimes, I just randomly pick a drama to watch. I mean, I can stare at them all day without realizing what drama I am even watching lol.

I love the man bun....I watched 1 series
...but it then started to dragged for me.

Sunny? Nk worked at his company was was kinda his brother spie. It was really good. The break happened ans it went down hill for me...but I finished it and enjoyed it....

I don't like long dragged out dramas with constant conflict.

The only drama i finished with barely any ffw was Nirvana in fire. It was an intelligent chess play piece. Love all the characters...even the bad ones.