❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My first horse was so dang lazy. He didn't want to move and I am always nudging him to move forward. Then when it was time to go back to the house...that horse decided to stop being lazy and was going so freaking fast, I didn't know what to do lol. I was like, someone help me slow this thing down. Bad experience. The second time, we went with a big group. The horse was doing fine until it decided to get jealous and wouldn't let the horse behind it get anywhere close to him. He was spinning and lift his front legs up so high, I thought I was going to fall off. He did that a few times. One time he decided to go a little off road, I screamed. Everytime he felt like the horse behind him was getting close he would turned and hissed and spins around. Horrible experience.

Only in a drama and cover shoot where someone can look as good as Mint sitting or riding on a horse. Shoot, her hair barely move. I was freaking out that my hat almost covering my eyes lol

@BeLLa they do have different sizes horse...finding one that you trust is hard.
Oh my gosh.....I would be freaking out....I would need someone to just walk me like they do kids with ponies....but i would like to try

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I think Pope isn't outstanding for facial expressions but his eyes acting is good, which I agree and I heard some directors say that too. Of course Bella's role in BPS was spectacular but what people found enjoyable was also their chemistry. She definitely can generate chemistry with many other actors but with Pope, for me it feels the most natural. I think lakorn isn't about competition, it's about teamwork. It's undeniable that their partnership played a major role in BPS success. They made a great team and truly shone together. At least I feel that even though Pope's acting sometimes is stiff, it isn't weak. I did cry watching his emotional scenes in BPS actually. He's a decent and humble actor so I think he really deserves his stardom.
I think Great, Boy and Pope's gen all has a lot of potential, they have never annoyed me with their acting so.. Idk why many don't like Boy but I do, it's just his scripts were pretty bad. I hope he's given something better to show more of his abilities. Great is the most versatile among the 3 (I'm looking forward to his lakorn with Patricia bc the storyline is very intense) but the way ch3 treats him is just...yikes.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
The great energizer for One man (Tono) is his sea turtle (Nyvhaa). :love::love: They even have their own language to talk to each other. :risas3::pancarta:

Omg this was hilarious. I saw the Tono’s interview the other day and he changed the subject to the sea turtle. Haha they’re so cute. Laughed so hard when Gun said he wants something like what they have lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
I think Pope isn't outstanding for facial expressions but his eyes acting is good, which I agree and I heard some directors say that too. Of course Bella's role in BPS was spectacular but what people found enjoyable was also their chemistry. She definitely can generate chemistry with many other actors but with Pope, for me it feels the most natural. I think lakorn isn't about competition, it's about teamwork. It's undeniable that their partnership played a major role in BPS success. They made a great team and truly shone together. At least I feel that even though Pope's acting sometimes is stiff, it isn't weak. I did cry watching his emotional scenes in BPS actually. He's a decent and humble actor so I think he really deserves his stardom.
I think Great, Boy and Pope's gen all has a lot of potential, they have never annoyed me with their acting so.. Idk why many don't like Boy but I do, it's just his scripts were pretty bad. I hope he's given something better to show more of his abilities. Great is the most versatile among the 3 (I'm looking forward to his lakorn with Patricia bc the storyline is very intense) but the way ch3 treats him is just...yikes.
Yup, Pope one strong point is his eyes, the ability to convey his character emotion. He is one of the few that can cry naturally, but Louis Scott takes the award, while it's bad that they don't give him much praek role, I'm enjoying Louis as second lead/support since it's more versatile. Male lead in lakorn usually don't have much substance.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yup, Pope one strong point is his eyes, the ability to convey his character emotion. He is one of the few that can cry naturally, but Louis Scott takes the award, while it's bad that they don't give him much praek role, I'm enjoying Louis as second lead/support since it's more versatile. Male lead in lakorn usually don't have much substance.
Most lakorns have stories revolving around female leads. The male leads usually act as props.

bit

sarNie Adult
Taew was preoccupied with her phone during the whole event, but she did have a few photos with James afterward with the others.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm sure James and Taew are fine as Taew and her ex are still friends too. If you pay attention to the fan signing, not much of who is usual friends really talked to each other. Great and Matt, Matt and Mint, Mint and Boy-- seating arrangements on top I'm guessing.

Pope is a weak actor to me but I agree about the acting with his eyes he's really good at. I really liked him in his playful characters he was couples with Esther and then the cowboy one with Mint C. Other than that I feel he's had that gentle character for so long that maybe he forgot how to be more versatile hahaha

I've always loved Great's acting, but like everyone says he's not given much versatility with his roles. Like I love how "thai" he looks with his dark skin and so manly looking. Just my type lol but I guess even thai viewers prefer their light skinned actors and actresses these days. Lol

Boy's acting is good imo. But I don't know if it's his lips or something, he has this greasy look about him that just doesn't attract me as when he's onscreen.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Basically Louis should've done acting earlier in his career. If he did he might've been p'ek sooner.
I love when he acts in a playful comedic role. He's so natural with it.