❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Isn't her unfollowing her hi-so was ages ago? Don't think she needs the drama to boost her name following her lakorn? but her manager is always sketchy like that.

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised by Min leaving, but yay for Sammy! Now she can go freelance and try on different and meaty roles. She's a good actress whose never been fully given a chance to show her full potential. Ugh I wanted her in Sai Roong so bad, she would have nailed that role.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Oh man I wasn't expecting Min and Pimmy to leave, they had a good spot in the channel. Ch7 has an army of upcoming newbies so wish these one all the best but it will also give the new gen more time to shine too.

CPY

GotomySin
I'm surprised by Min leaving, but yay for Sammy! Now she can go freelance and try on different and meaty roles. She's a good actress whose never been fully given a chance to show her full potential. Ugh I wanted her in Sai Roong so bad, she would have nailed that role.
I hate Ch7 kinda give her cold treatment because one of the reason she pushed Thanwa away?

Min had beef with Ch7 before 5555

Pimmy follow her sis footstep. I hope she get more opportunity.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
All these people going freelance makes us wonder if the market is ready for all of them, i mean between the already freelance ones, the channels that don't use freelance for main actors, Idk man it's a career choice but it does look risky to me when acting is already a fleeting thing and the market is not ready, saturated.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Oh man I wasn't expecting Min and Pimmy to leave, they had a good spot in the channel. Ch7 has an army of upcoming newbies so wish these one all the best but it will also give the new gen more time to shine too.
I think channel 7 might have not renewed contracts as it wants to promote newbies. They cant promise enough good projects for their ever expanding pool.. Also the four daras have enough name and reputation to get work as a freelance artist.. It's a win-win situation for the channel and the actors.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I think channel 7 might have not renewed contracts as it wants to promote newbies. They cant promise enough good projects for their ever expanding pool.. Also the four daras have enough name and reputation to get work as a freelance artist.. It's a win-win situation for the channel and the actors.
I think it was their choice to leave, Sammy was rumoured to leave for a while.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m really happy for Sammy. Ch7 wasn’t really fair to her in my opinion. I remember seeing her in Pinky and Aof’s lakorn thinking she should be a nek! She is a very versatile actress and she has a look that can be sweet or very raeng. I think she would fit with GMM and One31 lakorns.

I’m sad Min is leaving cause she got awesome work and she was one of Ch7’s only neks that’s been there forever other than Aum. I thought she would stick around and be one of Ch7’s forever.

Porsche, I’m not surprised cause I heard lots of news say he wanted to focus more on his business and being a free agent would give him an opportunity to promote it in a variety of places.

For Pim, I’m not sure where she will go from here. She was getting lots of projects as well so surprised she decided to leave. She is a good singer though and if The Mask wasn’t discontinued, I bet she would of been there like how Bow and Green did when they left.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Wow so many ch7 longtime actors leaving but I'm not really surprised because people keep doing that, maybe it's because ch7 is more promising on promoting newbies and the new gen. That makes sense tho because I noticed many start leaving ch7 when they're about to reach 30. Anyways good luck to them all and I'm very excited to see what's up next for Min and Sammy. Oh Sammy needs to pair up with Pope. Idc she just needs to ;) I wanna see Min with Boy or Great.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Confirmed Min, Sammy, Pim and Porshe go freelance.
I came back for this lol finally Sammy will get to work with other actors (CH7 has been giving her repeated p’eks) though I have been wishing for her to pair up with Weir. She’s such a good actress too bad I just discovered her last year and CH7 hasn’t even used her full potential yet.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope we get to see min with a ch3 actor soon. My first pick for her is Great and second is james ji.
for sammy i think she would look great with Boy P for some reason.
maybe one day weir will finally go freelance.
Eww Boy Pakorn ? Please have mercy for my girl and Us fans after years of frustrations with ch7 lool :-D . I see her with the hot actors of Gmm25 and One31