❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well it’s a business decision as at the end of day it’s the koojins fans who are going to buy the calendar anyway.

However only Mark Kim and Nadech Yaya are repeat. The rest are a mixed bunch.

Mark and Kim has not work in a lakorn together after KF.

CH7 can pair whoever they want because it’s given for free. Little monetary value.
I watched Joy C. Et reporting showing the calendar and I'm pretty sure she said Ch3 calendar is also free.

Pope- it's Free

I'm sick of the kooJin pairing...who are we pairing up...regardless of them having a lakorn are not. I like to see the different possibilities
http://instagr.am/p/CHpfb7ahFv4/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched Joy C. Et reporting showing the calendar and I'm pretty sure she said Ch3 calendar is also free.

Pope- it's Free

I'm sick of the kooJin pairing...who are we pairing up...regardless of them having a lakorn are not. I like to see the different possibilities
http://instagr.am/p/CHpfb7ahFv4/
Yep, its definitely free like you said and like how Pope mentioned it haha.
I'm kinda disappointed they didn't add their other people this year to at least some parts of the calendar. No Patricia, Kao, Bow, Yeena, Puen, Pie, Oom, Mai, or any of those people.

They have a BL drama filming.

They r in talk of a GL drama with kao S...peach..janie
Yes, they are definitely making that lakorn. I watched a Kao interview recently and she did say she is in it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, just read that for this year it’s limited and given to fans for free.

I don’t really all the fuss about NY and MK pairing up in calendar, it’s just one page of calendar. Their fans who supported CH3 like it like that so be it. Why break that support for general public opinion.

Mark had pairing with Mew, Kao and Taew in lakorn, Yaya had James Ma, Nadech had that flop with Matt and upcoming with Bow, Kim is also pairing with James Ma in upcoming lakorn. So it’s not all bad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think there really a big fuss about mk/yy pairing....

Some ppl like me just mentioned it was boring and said we like variety of pairing and want more ppl in the calendar

I like to see different pairings to see the possibilities of it...oh...I wonder how these pairing would be like....ect...instead of oh...this pairing again...with something diff. It will catch my interest...

The newer gen. Kao...oom...ect...

Ina

sarNie Egg
Well it’s a business decision as at the end of day it’s the koojins fans who are going to buy the calendar anyway.

However only Mark Kim and Nadech Yaya are repeat. The rest are a mixed bunch.

Mark and Kim has not work in a lakorn together after KF.

CH7 can pair whoever they want because it’s given for free. Little monetary value.
CH3 2021 Calendars are not for sale, they give free only for lucky fans who watch signing event Live in their FB or something like that.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
CH3 2021 Calendars are not for sale, they give free only for lucky fans who watch signing event Live in their FB or something like that.
I think it's free only for this year.. Next year they will start selling... It's boring to watch signing event on FB or from any other social media.. Onlocation watching is always fun...

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When a rumor of split is happening it is only a matter of time. I am sure with her BFF surrounded by hi so men...Matt isn't going to be missing out and SK will be on the hunt for another n'ek. I wondered if he would ever cross over to another channel (pinky not included). He seems to like channel 3 girls.

bit

sarNie Adult
There is always sparks to that tinder for rumour in ET either it’s cheating or breaking up. It’s doesn’t happen without any basis.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The breakup rumour i think about Aum P and her bf. Some page said she unfollowed her bf on ig
I just checked and looks like she doesnt follow Pok anymore, damn they seemed tight. Maybe soon my girlie will realize that it just might not work out with a hiso for her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I was Aum, I might as well stay single and chill with the wealth I have then to start a relationship with a hi so one after the other. The road to marriage for her is like trying to walk across the Pacific Ocean anyway. And having kid(s) seem like the same walk she's taking. She's at the age where she can say, screw it I am me, free and loving it :)-

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum has never had any luck in her love life. She's reasonably pretty, rich, and talented yet nothing has worked out for her. I remember May Fuengarom talking about how Aum was telling her about how she was wanting kids and is afraid of it being too late for her. I feel kinda bad for her but then why should she end up like Pei, Aff, and Noon when she can have the freedom she has now.