❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow Yaya is a such a great performer. She was lit yesterday at peck palit concert. I love it when they invite daras to perform at their concert.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I find this so insanely weird. So Kalamare is interviewing Tanya at her mansion and in the beginning of the video Kalamare is making a joke that she is scared and assures Tanya she doesn't want her husband and Tanya is like "hey if you want to be the "caretaker" of my husband, I welcome it". Somehow this has turned into such a joke. I get that Tanya has found her peace with this whole situation and she's just sticking around for security but working with her husband's ex-mistress (Pinky) who is someone she has publicly humiliated and fought with, then wanting to meet with her husband's bed partners and inviting them to her house, plus being all buddy buddy with them, now treating this all as a big joke and making fun of it with people is next level. I mean, this is just ridiculous. And the fact that she has aired all this dirty laundry for all the public to know yet she is being all cutesy with Peck on 3 Zaap is unbelievable. The rich and the famous are just weird. No one can convince me that this is a healthy thing. Tanya truly has the thickest skin in the world.

bit

sarNie Adult
Tanya husband is pretty dumb I think and stuck in eternal peter pan syndrome, he loves his enjoyment and never grows up to take responsibility. He makes Songkran the Hi-So looks mature.

If Tanya is okay with that, who are we to argue.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are talking about how many actors are leaving their ch (3/7). Top actors leaving. Ch are releasing actors.

Porches- lots of ppl left. I go into the ch and don't have my friends anymore. Same management with Bow. His contract is done next month.

sammy rumor to leave again. I still have the same contract. Not an extended contract. Same and not expire yet. She said she has two lakorns and is still filming.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are they guessing who will marry first??
http://instagr.am/p/CHeviglAxbi/
In the picture Matt and SK actually matched. Taew probably need to just relax and enjoy the new relationship. Figure things out and marriage will be the final step. Girl be moving like lightening. I don't know, when people move on from one relationship to another so fast...I wonder do they have any breathing room. The rate Taew is moving she'll probably get married before Matt. Anyway, good luck to them. Snatching a hi-so might be easy keeping them faithful is a full time job.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Taew is showcasing everything about this new relationship. There's probably more pictures with new bf than with Ton.

Somehow the pictures she had with Ton are either group pics or magazine covers. I rarely see them taking lovey dovey pics.