❤️ Various ET News

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
If Mint really going after money, she would not make Pupaa wait for her for so long. They chat on fb for about a year before she agree to see each other. And her Dad, even to this day he really is protective. No matter who you are, how much money you have if you want his daughter, prove it. If you guys follow mint family ig, you would notice how awkward Pupaa with Mint dad, heck even Bomb Thanin is closer to him.
And when they broke up once before, Pupaa's family is the one who really want them to get back together,not on Mint's side. And Mint are closer to her business friend, it just that she rarely update her ig when with them. And i think the celebrity that she closed with are pang pichapat and davikah. Doing thing together, and the furby only when food involved.

CPY

GotomySin
If Mint really going after money, she would not make Pupaa wait for her for so long. They chat on fb for about a year before she agree to see each other. And her Dad, even to this day he really is protective. No matter who you are, how much money you have if you want his daughter, prove it. If you guys follow mint family ig, you would notice how awkward Pupaa with Mint dad, heck even Bomb Thanin is closer to him.
And when they broke up once before, Pupaa's family is the one who really want them to get back together,not on Mint's side. And Mint are closer to her business friend, it just that she rarely update her ig when with them. And i think the celebrity that she closed with are pang pichapat and davikah. Doing thing together, and the furby only when food involved.
Mint is also in the Pang, Margie group. You will notice them in the PokGie videos.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just feel like with Matt's personality it wouldn't last long lol. But they seemed like they are getting along fine.
I still feel Matt would do anything to make it work cause ruinning your career and your aura for somebody like SongKran is a huge huge risk. Guy has just come out of a divorce and has been known as an hi-so player, for Matt that wants to marry soon, do you think SK is ready to tie the knot again ? His failed marriage with Aff is still fresh in everyone's minds. Wait and see but I still got the same iffy feeling I had before he married Aff

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I still feel Matt would do anything to make it work cause ruinning your career and your aura for somebody like SongKran is a huge huge risk. Guy has just come out of a divorce and has been known as an hi-so player, for Matt that wants to marry soon, do you think SK is ready to tie the knot again ? His failed marriage with Aff is still fresh in everyone's minds. Wait and see but I still got the same iffy feeling I had before he married Aff
Time will tell. Matt is way different than Aff. Maybe he needed someone like Matt's craziness vs Aff. He has to be somewhat serious about Matt cause he was known to cheat even during his marriage but never thought about really divorcing Aff but with Matt he actually did it...but for marriage it has to be the ultimate goal even if Matt says she doesn't really care about it after her ex boyfriend. With SK she did mentioned about not looking for marriage. Though, I think she wouldn't like it if she's being string along while all the members of Furby gang are all married.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
SK didn't cheat on Aff with Matt...Aff's relationship with her ex was way over before and anyone to think otherwise hasn't been paying attention to them. He was out of that relationship before Matt was even in the picture. Now with Matt, I have followed her work since she debut. There isn't much to hide because Matt timeline with SK does imply she cheated on her ex boyfriend to be with SK. But no, Aff did not get backstabbed by 2 people. She got her hope too high with SK and thinks she probably can change a bad boy into a good one. She knew what she was getting into by marrying him and did it anyway. Sometimes, the frog remains a frog no matter what. But to blame Matt for the relationship that was a failure long ago isn't correct.

Matt, made a stupid mistake and wasted her talent for him but it was something she decided to do with no regret. No one said, she can't date him she just went about it the worst way possible. But Matt is the opposite of Aff, she doesn't come across fragile, gentle but more like evil lol. Though, Sk and Matt seemed to be doing fine despite a lot of people not giving them any chance of survival. If she can tame SK then she must be doing something right...if not she wasted a great deal of self worth, fame and talent for him.
Not so much out of topic but PeeMai is her dad photocopy. It's always interesting when daughters look like their dads (like myself here hihihi :-D ). Hopefully she gets her mom's great legs and body tho

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember the days when Songkran and Aff were so sweet. Remember when they were trying to get pregnant? Sad that their relationship ended the way it did but didn’t he cheat on someone else before getting with Aff too? So no surprise there.

I’ve noticed it’s always the more “Thai” actresses that are so obsessed with marrying hi-sos. The more whitewashed ones like Yaya, Kim.. not so much. Definitely an Asian thing.

I’ve yet to find a hi-so truly attractive. They’re all either very average or worse than Gollum.
He threw Pinky under the bus for Aff. The day Aff confirmed she was dating I was like :-/ . This guy sure ALWAYS messes up with my fav daras

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's always the girls that think they can change a man that end up the most hurt, baby it's not like people before you didn't try and fail but ur different (right Matt).

What's up with this guy anyway, he looks weird how come he gets all these girls to fight for him, is it the hot money?
Peach is the only Hi So I know that looks fine and Janie hubby as well

bit

sarNie Adult
On non Hi-So news, Top threaten the gossip site which publish story about the handbag mother. Which I find stupid since it never publish his name, netizens just implied that it’s him

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
On non Hi-So news, Top threaten the gossip site which publish story about the handbag mother. Which I find stupid since it never publish his name, netizens just implied that it’s him
His mom went to the hospital or something after the news broke out so I’m assuming it’s true lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
just to go back to new CH3 gen, man right now CH7 seems to have the best up and coming stars : Kem, Euro, Mik is still young, Ko Vasin and even their leading ladies are promising, Mookda is set to become the next big star in the channel.

I'm sure i forgot some ch7 newbies but right now they got it right
I agree. Ch7 has better new gen. I really like Kem for their new peks and Euro is pretty cute too. I think he kinda looks like Ken P. Mik is only 27 so still has a long time to be a pek as well. I’m not really set on Ko. He looks a little too feminine for me to be playing the main pek... just my opinion of course, it could change later on.
For the girls, I’m okay with Mookda but Ch7 is really trying to make her their next big star. I’ll watch her lakorns if it’s good but Ch7 is really trying to push her and idk how I feel bout that yet lol.
Ch3, I really like Pon for their new peks. That’s really the only one I like lol. Gina is really the only new nek I like. I would of said Kao but I don’t know if Kao counts as new because she’s been acting for a little while now but I like Kao.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey y’all! Another blind item about a nek. The video talks about a nek who was pretty popular and left the channel she was with to sign with someone else. The channel guaranteed and promised her a lot of lakorns but now the channel is no longer doing lakorns so there is going to be a lawsuit going on because they need to figure out the money situation. They said the nek still has money because she has her own business but not as much as she would be getting if she was receiving the Lakorns they were suppose to give her.

It’s most likely about Kwan so I’m just going to say that’s who it’s probably about lol. She’s always in some kind of drama too. I used to really like her but gosh, she stays in some drama lol.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey y’all! Another blind item about a nek. The video talks about a nek who was pretty popular and left the channel she was with to sign with someone else. The channel guaranteed and promised her a lot of lakorns but now the channel is no longer doing lakorns so there is going to be a lawsuit going on because they need to figure out the money situation. They said the nek still has money because she has her own business but not as much as she would be getting if she was receiving the Lakorns they were suppose to give her.

It’s most likely about Kwan so I’m just going to say that’s who it’s probably about lol. She’s always in some kind of drama too. I used to really like her but gosh, she stays in some drama lol.
I thought of Pooklook. She literally disappeared after signing with PPTV. She was popular and left Ch7 for them. It’s been a while since she’s been with PPTV and she still hasn’t even done anything with them. Does she have a business though?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought of Pooklook. She literally disappeared after signing with PPTV. She was popular and left Ch7 for them. It’s been a while since she’s been with PPTV and she still hasn’t even done anything with them. Does she have a business though?
I was thinking either her or Kwan as well. I’m not sure if she has a business though. It seems like she’s always on vacation though so she definitely has money. I think PPTV has some lakorns still but definitely not much.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was thinking either her or Kwan as well. I’m not sure if she has a business though. It seems like she’s always on vacation though so she definitely has money. I think PPTV has some lakorns still but definitely not much.
Pooklook has a few projects she’s shooting with PPTV. It must be Kwan.