❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This left me wanting more :crybaby2: is it too much to ask to see them in a movie together? I know it's almost impossible with their schedules but were it to happen, I'd pay good money to see it
IKR. If they really want make a movie, the will make it happen. Since they’re in a relationship, they might not want to be exposed too much, just gives the fans small doses of their mv or commercials. Lol

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
IKR. If they really want make a movie, the will make it happen. Since they’re in a relationship, they might not want to be exposed too much, just gives the fans small doses of their mv or commercials. Lol
Yeah knowing their personalities, they may prefer keeping their relationship lowkey. But it's such a pity tho because we can feel their chemistry even in a very short clips, plus both of them are good actors. So maybe it's good for them but a loss for us lol

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
How cute! Ahhh...so funny face picture came from the CF. Please release more selfies.
The spoiler is a little rant for myself. Don't click if you don't want to read it.
It's funny how a year or 2 ago people were dragging them, especially Bella, for being together. So many people saying this was a business relationship. Or creating rumors about how wild Bella's private life is or how Weir's a playboy. It's like they couldn't stand the popularity of these two. Or when Bella started blowing up from BPS, some of Weir's fans were quite malicious to her. Like please, they've been in a relationship since a bit after they filmed their movie together. If it was really a business relationship, why would Bella date another channel's main actor? She would have stuck with James Ji whom she was enjoying Koojin status with at the time her relationship was confirmed. It's sad that it's only been in the last year or so that an actor's relationship has become more accepting to the public. We finally see the likes of Bella/Weir, Mike/Pooklook, Yaya/Nadech come out of their cave and be more open to the public about their relationship. I can't imagine how much hate Mark/Kimmy got for being very forthcoming and showy with their relationship. I think these 2 and a new generation of fans allowed normalization of public relationships.

bit

sarNie Adult
If they don’t collect cheating and drunken blinds every year it might look genuine.

I stand to be corrected with these artistes. Jenna Dewan tought her then husband were adorable too despite the constant blinds reporters gave her.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Furby gang, smithi and their hiso partners (is Pupaa considered a hi-so?)

Mew and Saint
Mint and Pupaa
Taew and Pranai
Matt and Songkran
Toey alone???

http://instagr.am/p/CDORDAUjpP1/
I guess people would consider Pupaa as a high so. I mean he’s Songkrans brother and I think they used to always refer to Songkran as one. Well I know when Aff married him they always talked about his family having money.

Anyways, Taew is now claiming her new man. I think the place they are at is actually owned by him. Toey is single for now but who knows what will happen in the future. I see that guy that played in Kham See Tun Don is there too. I noticed he’s good friends with them.

bit

sarNie Adult
Hi-So is familial trait from parents, so if your family came from the moneyed background, you are considered one.

Choompoo’s twin boys are Hi-So

Wonder how they split the bills

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to switch lives with Chompoo lol. Her twin boys are cute and set to have a good life ahead.

Wouldn't be surprised if Toey ends up with a hiso.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
So Mint and Matt might become in-law through the brothers? No wonder these 2 don't seem to mind the lack of projects. Mint is too busy with her business and Matt is to busy with...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So Mint and Matt might become in-law through the brothers? No wonder these 2 don't seem to mind the lack of projects. Mint is too busy with her business and Matt is to busy with...
Yes. They will become sisters-in-law should they marry Pupaa and Songkran.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly surprised Matt and her man last this long. But she seemed happy and so far there isn't a rumor about him with someone else yet. There is no way one of the furby gang would end up with someone other than a hi-so considering most of them already is with one. They would feel left out and that can't happen lol. I mean, Taew made it clear that it's mandatory and Toey about to complete the puzzle whoever her hi-so man is. But at least their friendship remain through all the craziness especially during Matt's time.