❤️ Various ET News

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
If those are the photos yal are talking about, it's not that strange that Kao's not in it. She's not really considered a top star at ch3 yet. And was never really included in with those girls. Even when they were promoting the 50th anniversary in the beginning of the year, she wasnt included. Idk about the unfollowing situation but I hope Kao's still in ch3 and it's not a big deal. She really has potential to make it big there.
http://instagr.am/p/B7-im_ilc7-/
Now, if she was to not be in the calendars at all with other actors and actresses, that would be very strange.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
We have to wait for the full calendar. The one posted on IG are the top stars. Remember we still have stars with upcoming lakorns and the veterans.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If those are the photos yal are talking about, it's not that strange that Kao's not in it. She's not really considered a top star at ch3 yet. And was never really included in with those girls. Even when they were promoting the 50th anniversary in the beginning of the year, she wasnt included. Idk about the unfollowing situation but I hope Kao's still in ch3 and it's not a big deal. She really has potential to make it big there.
http://instagr.am/p/B7-im_ilc7-/
Now, if she was to not be in the calendars at all with other actors and actresses, that would be very strange.
We have to wait for the full calendar. The one posted on IG are the top stars. Remember we still have stars with upcoming lakorns and the veterans.
I guess I was thinking that the calendar was ONLY consisting of only those 24. So yeah, that definitely makes sense now. Kao is newer to channel 3 and never is in the big events like you mentioned. Now if Kao isn’t in it at all then it’s definitely something to be thinking about. They really replaced Bomb though and he has lots of projects coming up. Kinda feel bad for him, even Ken left but there wasn’t a main spot for Bomb.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I was thinking that the calendar was ONLY consisting of only those 24. So yeah, that definitely makes sense now. Kao is newer to channel 3 and never is in the big events like you mentioned. Now if Kao isn’t in it at all then it’s definitely something to be thinking about. They really replaced Bomb though and he has lots of projects coming up. Kinda feel bad for him, even Ken left but there wasn’t a main spot for Bomb.
If that's the case I really wonder why was he dropped, I feel bad for him. Hoping that they would release like a photobook (like what CH7 did along with their social media accounts)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m surprised that Margie and Matt are still on the calendar. Those two don’t have any projects coming up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I’m pretty sure those are just promo shots of the top stars there even though some of them really aren’t that big yet like Preem and Pon. Kao was never included with the top stars for promo so far. She was only amongst them during the calendar signings that’s it. So nothing strange so far.

I wonder what n’ek they’re talking about them. Is it anne?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Surprised Matt is with the furby gang...thought she's just in the background somewhere. She looks pretty though. And couple...what are they doing coupling her with great

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm happy Pon made it, he's my favorite in his generation. The praeks list is good.
The neks list is the opposite. Surprised they decided to keep Margie and Matt. And Ice??? Just why. They should have added Kao and maybe Diana or Chippy if they wanna play the koojin card for Boy.
I'm not upset Bow won't be in the calendar yet, it's kinda messy this time to me.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Honestly whenever I'm looking at the top actors/actresses and I come across Ice's picture, I'm like what is she doing there? lol. I do feel a lil bad for Bomb, but i think it was time. His acting just never really improved that much. At least not on par with the rest of the SJ boys. I am a little surprised by them adding Peach though. He never had a lead role right? So it seemed kinda random but ig they're planning on promoting him now. Kinda cool to see Pon on there now too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I first noticed channel 3 calendar I never thought of it. It came across just pictures of folks in the channel. But then it became more obvious when certain stars are in what position. Anyhow, I think it would be cool to have prime time people with evening. Mix it up and have some fun.

It's too early for bow to be in this year but let's be real. They aren't bringing her in to play an evening n'ek. She's going to be front and center before Kao or Chippy..

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
When I first noticed channel 3 calendar I never thought of it. It came across just pictures of folks in the channel. But then it became more obvious when certain stars are in what position. Anyhow, I think it would be cool to have prime time people with evening. Mix it up and have some fun.

It's too early for bow to be in this year but let's be real. They aren't bringing her in to play an evening n'ek. She's going to be front and center before Kao or Chippy..
Yeah that's why it would be the most ideal if they replaced Matt, Margie and Ice with Bow, Kao and Chippy. I really don't get their strategy

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kao just announce her new lakorn w/peach though....

But why they (kao/ch3) unfollowed each other...mmmm

twister02

M♥K
Ice was with James Ji and Yaya in the 2020 calendar so it's not shocking. She was in the February. Kao was in August 2020 together with Diana, Whan, Mo. Peach was in October with August, Ice, In Sarin and Masu.