❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope calendars have couples based on new projects and new stars to watch out for and even veterans (Anne, Ken, Tik, Rita, Chompoo, etc.) also if they want all CH3 artists included they could have released a photobook lol.

Margie does not have any project for a while but Bomb has upcoming lakorns. Haven't even heard from Matt either.
Matt does not care about her acting career (I mean even you don't care about sth you must be brainless to ruin anything for SongKran sake) and ch3 does not give a f about her anymore (Same about Patricia)

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
Noon had the right. Kade was...oh I was building a house for us, we got sofa and everything, but behind cheated on her, classic cheater move.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
At first it sounded like Top, Baifern, and his new gf but I’m so confused cause they keep sayin different things.
It probably is! Omgg. Cause they did mention the clue nang nek and her drama, bai ma tee plid blew. Her name came into my head but i was like who is the praek and the gf and her celeb parents.

alissaax

What is the news all about?
Praek's mother has a habit of asking her son's girlfriend to buy her expensive handbags. He has a new girlfriend and her mother who is also a veteran actress met with the ex-girlfriend who is a nangek on set of a drama so they had a discussion and that lead to the topic of praeks mother habit asking for handbags.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It probably is! Omgg. Cause they did mention the clue nang nek and her drama, bai ma tee plid blew. Her name came into my head but i was like who is the praek and the gf and her celeb parents.
Yeah! I was thinking that! I wonder if Baifern is in a lakorn with the mom since his new girlfriend’s mom is an actress. She has played in many lakorns and used to be a nek in the past I believe. She was recently BigM’s mom in Peek Hong.
http://instagr.am/p/BGg9a-otoSB/ http://instagr.am/p/B6IVp4VF2NE/

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hate when moms do stupid greedy shit like that. It really just ruins it for everyone! I sure hope at least Top reprimands her cause no one likes a mommy’s boy that lets his mom run wild. Reminds me of Kwan’s mom :rolleyes:

alissaax

Yeah! I was thinking that! I wonder if Baifern is in a movie with the mom since his new girlfriend’s mom is an actress. She has played in many lakorns and used to be a nek in the past I believe. She was recently BigM’s mom in Peek Hong.
http://instagr.am/p/BGg9a-otoSB/ http://instagr.am/p/B6IVp4VF2NE/
They said the mother and nang ek met on set of a new drama. So it might be the one baifern has upcoming with nine.
I just think his whole family is shady then... cause the hosts mention they constantly want to post and share couple photos so they'll get booked for work and hype up fans.
And people were thinking and blaming nangeks new manager broke up the couple in the past.. but honestly if his mother was always acting up like that then i would do the same tell my client to just break up with the guy. Buying once or twice as gift sure but constantly asking for new collections too is a bit too much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't listen to the whole thing

Famous Nk is working with New GF mom...

Famous Nk and new GF mom talked about the GUY'S mom asking the girls to buy the bag....

rae

sarNie Adult
What a cheapskate, isn't Top's family supposedly rich? And even if he isn't, it's really shady that his mom is asking his girlfriend to buy her designer handbags, which don't come cheap.

Honestly, there's no way Top himself would not know about it. I find his behavior a bit questionable too if he isn't putting a stop to his mom's unreasonable requests. If his mom wants the designer handbags so badly, then he is the one to buy them for her, not his girlfriends.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty sure this is about Ice P. They refer to her as the “nek na prom” (nek with a fake face) Anyways, they said a nek with lots of plastic surgery, who does lots of movies as well, went to ask the tops of the channel to pair her up with a top pek (James) This pek always has koojins but no one is liking his pairing with her. She was hoping this lakorn would be a hit but it’s not.

Also, a production she was working with said that her face changed from the beginning of filming and throughout so it was stressful. They had to tell her to stop getting something done while filming. Sorry y’all, I’ve had so much free time that I’ve been finding these blind item videos interesting so thought other people would too! Had to share!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow Ice sure seems to be ambitious! I wish Mint would be like her and ask for good pairings too lol But yeah I was wondering how in the heck she was getting all these good p’eks. Turns out she’s been asking for them cause I don’t see how anyone would randomly want to pair James and Ice up.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Pretty sure this is about Ice P. They refer to her as the “nek na prom” (nek with a fake face) Anyways, they said a nek with lots of plastic surgery, who does lots of movies as well, went to ask the tops of the channel to pair her up with a top pek (James) This pek always has koojins but no one is liking his pairing with her. She was hoping this lakorn would be a hit but it’s not.

Also, a production she was working with said that her face changed from the beginning of filming and throughout so it was stressful. They had to tell her to stop getting something done while filming. Sorry y’all, I’ve had so much free time that I’ve been finding these blind item videos interesting so thought other people would too! Had to share!
No wonder she keeps getting paired up with ch3 favorites.. Even they felt stressful to shoot, imagine how the viewers feel..
Oh and it's interesting girl I ain't complaining hehe keep it going ^^

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Sad about Ice preechaya's face since i watched a lot of the movies she was in. When u go that extreme, therapy or something has to be done to deal with the body dysmorphia.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
They look so good together. I don’t even know the title or what the lakorn is about but I’ll watch as long as they end up together (yes, I know I’m very shallow). Her lakorn with Joss, traumatised me. I got SO invested just for him to die????!!! I’m still mad about it. If I could fight the screenwriter I would.

In terms of Ice .. I’m actually surprised that she has enough pull for her to be able to request being paired with popular leads and for the channel to actually agree to her request, especially since it sounds like the production isn’t too happy about having her as a lead. Does she have a strong fandom? Or those she usually get good numbers?

The last thing she was in that I watched was her lakorn with Nine and I couldn’t finish because her face bothered me too much. I tried giving her recent one with James a go as well, and despite people in the lakorn thread saying they had no issue with her face, when I tried watching it, I found Ice’s face a bit too distracting.. It’s kinda sad because her face has massively improved from where it was a few months back. You could tell she was fresh off the doctors table: her face was stiff, bloated and plasticly scary. I think it’s settled down a lot but considering how bad it was before that’s really not saying much in the grand scheme of things.