Great Warin Thapanyakan

60,000 Baht per episode
Son Yook Songpaisan
Ying Rattha Pho-ngam

50,000 Baht per episode
Alexandre Thiradech Methawarayut

* 3,000,000 Baht per Lakorn
Aum Patcharapa
yea this list seems sketchy to me. 2/3 of the people mentioned I rarely see in lakorns lol so where are they drawing the conclusion from? Got me giggling LOL

Anyways, out of those names Listed I believe Bella gets paid way more than that. Ever since BPSW, she got so many commercial deals and her lakorn queue are really tight. She was also the first To donate like 5 or 6 million baht to help with Covid19 in Thailand. Yaya followed suit right after lol with like 5.5M Baht. Then Taew followed suit right after as well with like $6M baht. Lol (competition between these three) lol so far they were the only 3 donated in the millions baht!

I still think that in general Ch3 A-lister gets paid way more than ch7. Ch3 seems flourish and more wealthy IMO lol

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The list is only their rates for lakorns per episode.
This does not include their rates for cf, ads, promotional events.

The rates for non-lakorn work would make drastic differences.

bit

sarNie Adult
That is why most jump to CH3, although overall rating might not be high, their presence in mostly Bangkok get notice and money from commercials will flow.

Work for one commercials or appearance can equal a few episodes of drama.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i thought it was a known fact that actors in Asia make their big fat paychecks from CF’s and other non acting deals. Their wealth comes from that, not from the rate they earn from their dramas. I’m sure some of those numbers on the list might be a little low for some of them but I think some of them just keep it a little low to be more accommodating to Ch3 lol They don’t want to be known as greedy even if they deserve the money based on the ratings they bring in.

bit

sarNie Adult
i thought it was a known fact that actors in Asia make their big fat paychecks from CF’s and other non acting deals. Their wealth comes from that, not from the rate they earn from their dramas. I’m sure some of those numbers on the list might be a little low for some of them but I think some of them just keep it a little low to be more accommodating to Ch3 lol They don’t want to be known as greedy even if they deserve the money based on the ratings they bring in.
Some keep it low so the tax people don't hunt them;)

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I get what some of you are saying but the numbers still look wrong to me. There is no way that Great is among the top payed in Ch3. Regardless of the reasons that some of you are suggesting it’s not possible.

Another reason that it doesn’t make sense to me is that in my country, your pay (as well as your popularity, social media presence, etc) actually affect how much you get payed for endorsements. The higher your pay as an actor/ singer/ etc. the easier it is and the more you can demand for ads.

If you’re a big star getting low pay undermines your image and star power. There are so many ways that celebs can avoid paying taxes through legal (and illegal) loopholes with a good accounting firm.

Maybe it’s different in Thailand. But in most other countries it would effect your branding and make it harder for you to demand higher pay anywhere else since you would get labelled as ‘cheap’. They all feed into each other and accepting low pay for one thing is extremely short sighted and makes you look desperate.

bit

sarNie Adult
I take that list with a grain of salt. They do however have different CF and appearance fee. Nadech and JJ are the highest paid in the country if I’m not mistaken.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol ~~ the list is very subjective as well. I don’t think it’s comprehensive or real. Like I said, the fact that 2/3 of the people mentioned I rarely see in lakron lmfaooo so I don’t know how they’re still getting paid that much. Some of them aren’t even in lakorn since 5 years ago lol Talk about supply and demand, 2/3 of those people aren’t even in demand anymore. It’s a good laugh for me. Lol :p

I think it’s more of a hilarious list. I wouldn’t be too serious about it.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Just watch Bow Maylada interview on entertainment deck show. She'll be fine with ch3. She love and adore Ann . Hopefully she'll be Ann next nek. And working with Act art and Nadech. This is really exciting. Cant wait. She sound cute speaking esan

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Ning Kullasatree is sick due to bone marrow failure. She's been sick for over a year now. So shocking to see her so thin. I hope her health gets better. I'm rewatching Pood Pidsawad with her and Touch, I miss her onscreen.

Yes, I saw her picture on Daradaily the other day and I felt so bad. The picture she posted and you can clearly see how small her arm is. I’m praying she gets better! I loved all her lakorns with Patson

CPY

GotomySin
Lol ~~ the list is very subjective as well. I don’t think it’s comprehensive or real. Like I said, the fact that 2/3 of the people mentioned I rarely see in lakron lmfaooo so I don’t know how they’re still getting paid that much. Some of them aren’t even in lakorn since 5 years ago lol Talk about supply and demand, 2/3 of those people aren’t even in demand anymore. It’s a good laugh for me. Lol :p

I think it’s more of a hilarious list. I wouldn’t be too serious about it.
I saw them a lot. Maybe you seldom watch it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
May Taew’s father Rest In Peace. I guess this is why she’s been seeming so down lately. I hope her and her family find strength to get through this difficult time right now. All her loved ones were trying to help donate blood to her dad, even Ton her ex. I’m glad everyone tried to help as much as they could!

bit

sarNie Adult
Just read yesterday that Taew is asking for blood/plasma donation. Her father condition was getting worst. Then today he passed away...