❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah when I saw that I was like you guys are past the point of saving if you’re hating on someone for wearing the same dress as another person
Remember when Pat and Nadech were in that one lakorn together. Some Yadech's fans went crazy over Pat. Once they feel a little threat they start behaving like children. Well, Bow sign a 5 years contract hopefully she gets her round to all the guys I like at the channel. It's once they start to pair her up with Poh and such is when you know she's about to be left on the side of the road lol. Honestly, I am not sure what Yadech's fans are threatened about. The couple that they want to date are doing so...they are the power house of the channel. So it seemed like they should be secure about everything. We'll see once Bow really established herself if things get worst.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no, they better not pair Bow up with Poh!!:facepalm:
Please the better not do our girl like that LOL. To Imagine her from being paired up with Weir and Mik just to end up being paired with Poh is no words:facepalm:
I'm kinda concerned about Yadech fans too since they're so insecure when one of them is paired up with other people. Btw they really need to stop with that same clothes thing, it's getting old. And maybe it's just me but if they're paired up with someone who is a risk to their status of koojin (for example Mark and Yaya had great chemistry but barely any promotions. I know they said they were busy but I think it's not all) , ch3 tend to not give them lots of promos.
I agree with u guys that Nadech is too content with his status right now, he knows he's their favorite boy so whether his lakorns flop or his roles are boring, it doesn't concern him. Personally I think his acting is good but if he's not ambitious at all, he can't grow as an actor.

noname123

sarNie Egg
Yaya is more ambitious compared to Nadech. He doesn't have anything to work towards. He knows he is in the top and he doesn't need to work hard anymore. If these two part ways, he is going to get the shorter end of the stick because he hasn't really cared to make a name for himself out of the famous yadech ship. I also see from his fans that most don't have much problem when yaya acts with other actors but when he does, they hate on the girl a lot

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yaya is more ambitious compared to Nadech. He doesn't have anything to work towards. He knows he is in the top and he doesn't need to work hard anymore. If these two part ways, he is going to get the shorter end of the stick because he hasn't really cared to make a name for himself out of the famous yadech ship. I also see from his fans that most don't have much problem when yaya acts with other actors but when he does, they hate on the girl a lot
This Could be that Yaya herself has a stronger and possibly the strongest individual fanclub in Thailand. Her solo fanclub is also stronger than the NY fanclub. Na’s solo fanclub is a lot less active, so their koojin fanclub kind of stands by them both I would say.

Nadech is a strong actor, but I have to agree.. it’s hard to find the chemistry of him with another actress. But honestly, even NY don’t have the most intimate or fevering chemistry....??? This could be their personality or just a part of who they are.

I never watched Bow, plus I don’t find her all the appealing. She’s also really tall! Much taller than Matt I believe. So I am curious to see what ActArt is able to pull from her and Nadech.

I saw a recent interview from k’Dang of ActArt. She said she knows Nadech well and he suits the role of their new lakorn, since it’s taking place in North Eastern Thailand (Issan) but with Bow~ the Channel recommended her right away. Haha. So Ch3 is definitely looking for Nadech to push her. I hope Nadech can so good luck with them both.

xodxo

They already broke up and Taew is rumored to be with a hi-so.
what is their reason for breaking up?? Still couldn’t believe it.

goodness ~ who’s this hiso she’s dating.? I mean good luck with her, but damN still shocked.

rae

sarNie Adult
what is their reason for breaking up?? Still couldn’t believe it.

goodness ~ who’s this hiso she’s dating.? I mean good luck with her, but damN still shocked.
I think Taew said that she grew apart with Ton. It does seem like they parted on good terms though, because he's still friendly with her sister on instagram.

Taew is supposedly dating Woonsen's ex, and also the brother of Aum's bf.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
This Could be that Yaya herself has a stronger and possibly the strongest individual fanclub in Thailand. Her solo fanclub is also stronger than the NY fanclub. Na’s solo fanclub is a lot less active, so their koojin fanclub kind of stands by them both I would say.

Nadech is a strong actor, but I have to agree.. it’s hard to find the chemistry of him with another actress. But honestly, even NY don’t have the most intimate or fevering chemistry....??? This could be their personality or just a part of who they are.

I never watched Bow, plus I don’t find her all the appealing. She’s also really tall! Much taller than Matt I believe. So I am curious to see what ActArt is able to pull from her and Nadech.

I saw a recent interview from k’Dang of ActArt. She said she knows Nadech well and he suits the role of their new lakorn, since it’s taking place in North Eastern Thailand (Issan) but with Bow~ the Channel recommended her right away. Haha. So Ch3 is definitely looking for Nadech to push her. I hope Nadech can so good luck with them both.
Im low key hoping Yaya to leave ch3 lol because Im getting bored of all the praeks in ch3. Im praying for her to be paired with Push, Nine, Weir, etc.
she should go freelance, shes already that popular, no need a channel to support her

xodxo

Im low key hoping Yaya to leave ch3 lol because Im getting bored of all the praeks in ch3. Im praying for her to be paired with Push, Nine, Weir, etc.
no way. I don’t trust any other channels. They either suck or are way toooooo dramatic, like crazy! Anyone leaving Ch3 is like trying to get their career over with. Lol. Unless you’re like rock bottom at Ch3, I wouldn’t recommend leaving it. Ch3 in my opinion has the most gorgeous looking people and has the best plots. Oh no no~ Ch3 A listers should never leave them unless they’re trying to get a career kill over. Lol

Nine is with Ch3, so it shouldn’t be a concern if Yaya and him are working together in the future. I never found Weir appealing so I couldn’t careless about him, plus I think he would look old next to Yaya (who’s baby face) next to the older generations.

Push was once charming but I think he’s done and pass his prime, so I couldn’t care less about him either.

I think I would like to see a crossover between oneHD and ch3! That would be a major killer! Lol.

xodxo

I think Taew said that she grew apart with Ton. It does seem like they parted on good terms though, because he's still friendly with her sister on instagram.

Taew is supposedly dating Woonsen's ex, and also the brother of Aum's bf.
Oh ~ woosen’s ex?? What does he look like?

forgotusername

Miksmouse
CH7 has some really good lakorns as well, idk how CH3 brainwashed some to only check their lakorns out.

Bow is quite attractive, she also has a fun personality. CH7 has a good bunch of actors, they get less eng subs and are less accessible to international peeps but they don't pale at all compared to CH3.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
CH7 has some really good lakorns as well, idk how CH3 brainwashed some to only check their lakorns out.

Bow is quite attractive, she also has a fun personality. CH7 has a good bunch of actors, they get less eng subs and are less accessible to international peeps but they don't pale at all compared to CH3.
Right. CH7 may get higher ratings within Thailand but selfish when it comes to full episodes of lakorns and international viewers lol. CH3 gained more international fans due to accessibility.

xodxo

lol~ I understand everyone has different taste and opinion lol but for me watching ch7 is like watching shows from the 70s.. they’re like really outdated and slow. I have trouble keeping touch with their slowness and such, but perhaps it’s all just personal preferences Lol

I haven’t seen anything mind-blowing from ch7 since the noon/kob/aum era Lol that’s how sucky ch7 is to me lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ~ woosen’s ex?? What does he look like?
http://instagr.am/p/CAIIjGpnM2y/
PRANAI PHORNPRAPHA
Managing Director, Siam@Siam Design Hotels / Managing Director, Siam Country Club Bangkok / Creative Director, Codium / New Relations Director, Cloud HM / Owner’s Representative, Siam Mövenpick / Director, Concrete Jungle
Although Pranai has been groomed to inherit his family’s Siam Motors Group, a well-established manufacturing and distribution focused group of businesses, his love of hospitality and technologies has seen him venture into the service sector as well. Current positions include heading the rebellious and bold hospitality group Siam@Siam Design Hotels, and leading hospitality projects under the Siam Motors Group — namely Siam Mövenpick Na Jomtien (Pattaya), and the Siam Country Club Bangkok Golf Course, which is expected to open in Q4 of 2020. His tech ventures include partnering in a software house under the name Codium, and cloud-focused service under Cloud HM, while his passion for healthy lifestyle has led him to be part of BASE, the fast-growing boutique gym brand.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Ice Preechaya is in it :facepalm: :sad6:
After JJ, Ice got paired with Great. Wow. I wish it was with another nang ek though.

Right. CH7 may get higher ratings within Thailand but selfish when it comes to full episodes of lakorns and international viewers lol. CH3 gained more international fans due to accessibility.
I’m into CH7 lakorns now but it’s frustrating when I can’t find subbed episodes of the ones I really wanna watch. They have Bugaboo inter app but still no subs.

xodxo

http://instagr.am/p/CAIIjGpnM2y/
PRANAI PHORNPRAPHA
Managing Director, Siam@Siam Design Hotels / Managing Director, Siam Country Club Bangkok / Creative Director, Codium / New Relations Director, Cloud HM / Owner’s Representative, Siam Mövenpick / Director, Concrete Jungle
Although Pranai has been groomed to inherit his family’s Siam Motors Group, a well-established manufacturing and distribution focused group of businesses, his love of hospitality and technologies has seen him venture into the service sector as well. Current positions include heading the rebellious and bold hospitality group Siam@Siam Design Hotels, and leading hospitality projects under the Siam Motors Group — namely Siam Mövenpick Na Jomtien (Pattaya), and the Siam Country Club Bangkok Golf Course, which is expected to open in Q4 of 2020. His tech ventures include partnering in a software house under the name Codium, and cloud-focused service under Cloud HM, while his passion for healthy lifestyle has led him to be part of BASE, the fast-growing boutique gym brand.
damn the crazy font gave me a headache lol omg...well ~~ good luck to Taew and them all. Best wishes as everyone starts their own journey

bit

sarNie Adult
That hi-so bio..:rolleyes:. Born and bred in silver spoon.

Ice P used to cute in her movies, but her recent lakorn with JJ, what the heck happened to her eyes? She still have her comedic timing, but her eyes is distracting me

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
damn the crazy font gave me a headache lol omg...well ~~ good luck to Taew and them all. Best wishes as everyone starts their own journey
Lol sorry I just copy-pasted it, reason why Thais are into hi-so is because of financial stability while the hi-so wants them for fame and glamour