❤️ Various ET News

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I created this thread five years ago, and I’m glad it’s still active.
Bow Maylada signed a five years contract with CH3.
Many people at Pantip Thai forum including myself are looking forward to her lakorn with Nadech since both of them can sing, a new pairing, and with the top production house.

It's been a long time since I've seen you on here. We used to be super active in the NY thread. Hope you are doing well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m hoping to see Bow with Great and Mark. Now is already friends with Great and I think they would look great together since he’s taller and bigger than her. Mark and Bow I feel would develop really nice chemistry with one another. Well who doesn’t Mark have chemistry with :risas3:
Answer : Kim Lol
I trust Bow acting my concern is will ch3 really hone her skill with interesting projects ? Wait and see. I wished she went freelance cause working for One31 prod would have helped her a lot as well.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Idk...saw her had workshop with Kaew Jarinya, New Chaiyapol and Iang Sittha under Change 2561 for GMM25.
I wonder if its a lakorn series or club friday??? Marina seems like she wants to focus on music more.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Answer : Kim Lol
I trust Bow acting my concern is will ch3 really hone her skill with interesting projects ? Wait and see. I wished she went freelance cause working for One31 prod would have helped her a lot as well.
I haven’t seen a lakorn with him and Kim...how’s their chemistry?

I’m hoping that Ch3 will utilize Bow’s talent well. I’m excited for her lakorn with Nadech.

CPY

GotomySin
I wonder if its a lakorn series or club friday??? Marina seems like she wants to focus on music more.
Lakorn series. She attended the workshop with Kaew Jarinya, New Chaiyapol and Iang Sittha. Lakorn for GMM25 under same director who directs Baifern-Push lakorn.

pikachu

sarNie Egg

I’m hoping that Ch3 will utilize Bow’s talent well. I’m excited for her lakorn with Nadech.
Mark and Kim’s chemistry is good. The thing is, since they’re real life partners you’d think that out of all of Mark’s leading ladies Kim would be the one he has the most chemistry with right? And that out of all of Kimmy’s co-stars she should would have the most chemistry with Mark?

Well.. you’d be wrong. They’re in each other’s Top 5 in terms of who they have the best chemistry with but oddly they’re not number one. Mark has had the best chemistry on screen with Yaya. While Kim has had the best chemistry with Ananda.

Although personally I think Kim has the most chemistry on (and off screen if I’m being honest) with James Ma. Which yes I know sounds a bit odd because they don’t match 100% physically (James looks just a tad too feminine(?)/ delicate(?) compared to Kim), but I think that mentally, like personally wise they match really well, balancing everything else out.

Kim and James are sooo comfortable with each other, not just in terms of joking around (like her and Boy) but also physically. She does just as much “skinship” with him as she does with Mark which I haven’t seen her do to that extent with any other male friend or costar. Basically I want them to date lmaoo

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Furby gang probably made a pack lol. One can never outdo the other. A hi-so for one a hi-so for all lol. Congrats to the the girls anyway...if they can grab them while they can then might as well. One is using them for wealth the other is for beauty so it levels out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

onscreen brother and sister vibe no matter the amount of kissing scenes lol. Mark baby face and aura match girls like Yaya the best onscreen. They just look at each other in one scene and there is "electricity" lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Furby gang probably made a pack lol. One can never outdo the other. A hi-so for one a hi-so for all lol. Congrats to the the girls anyway...if they can grab them while they can then might as well. One is using them for wealth the other is for beauty so it levels out.
I guess there's really someone behind the scenes hooking up these hiso with stars too. And the between them sharing is probably true.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess there's really someone behind the scenes hooking up these hiso with stars too. And the between them sharing is probably true.
I wouldn't doubt it. Like the millionaire matchmaker. But some of these rich men though. It's like God says, you can be rich or handsome. They picked rich and got hit by every ugly branch all the way down the tree. Anyway, the hi-so almost comes across as just sitting there counting their money until a n'ek hits the market and jump on her as fast as he can. I would be lying if I don't find it very interesting. The life of the beauty and the rich. It's their world and we are just visiting it lol

twister02

M♥K
I hope they have better chemistry in real life...
they won't last this long (7 years this September) if they don't have chemistry in real life Honestly, they will not be koojin in the first place if people didn't see onscreen chemistry between them and they won't have 5 lakorns with good ratings even if the story was crappy if fans don't see any spark between them.