❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like marie and gun are over.
She just had an interview and confirmed it. She said they tried to work things out but people change. Hmmm...
http://instagr.am/p/CAVJfPIg-dI/

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Ice will receive more n'ek roles now that she is out of CH3. Sadly not everyone gets promoted or have more lead roles. How is CH8 lakorns anyway? Are they popular? Will it be a good start? Hope to see her in one31, GMMTV and even CH7.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well he got the whole package, for sure he gonna date. Hopefully he learnt from the Patricia fiasco and this relationship works well for him
He's still young....and like all relationships...there's no guarantee.

People
Who i felt had a great relationship is now divorcing...i think i know like 5 divorce and break up

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
HOLD UP! Taew is single in these streets now? Is this old news or recent?. Now that I think about it, I hadn't been seeing his face on her insta in awhile. Well, as long as she avoids men with excess backage and questionable relationhip status then she's good lol.
Also what happened with Peach & Pat? When did they break-up?.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
HOLD UP! Taew is single in these streets now? Is this old news or recent?. Now that I think about it, I hadn't been seeing his face on her insta in awhile. Well, as long as she avoids men with excess backage and questionable relationhip status then she's good lol.
They recently announced it but lots of us think they’ve been broken up for a while.
As for Pat and Peach, they’ve been broken up for a while already. Their breakup was more messy than Matt and her ex’s breakup so that should tell you something. Some people think Pat cheated on Peach with Chompoo’s brother in law cause she moved on just as fast as Matt did and because that’s what peach implied. It was like a whole war between them when it happened. But yeah pats been dating Chom’s bro in law ever since their breakup

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome... lol Note, serial dara, has played his game Pat decided she was better with him. There is a HUGE chance she cheated on Peach. Personally I think she did with all of those leaked pictures and all (Sorry but the timing is a joke). Now Ch3 has stopped giving her roles and me I wish she ditches ch3 to go to Gmm25 or One31 (They got better and more challenging materials)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Welcome... lol Note, serial dara, has played his game Pat decided she was better with him. There is a HUGE chance she cheated on Peach. Personally I think she did with all of those leaked pictures and all (Sorry but the timing is a joke). Now Ch3 has stopped giving her roles and me I wish she ditches ch3 to go to Gmm25 or One31 (They got better and more challenging materials)
With Pats new sexy vibe, I think she would totally work well with One31 & GMM.

viesee

sarNie Egg
im shook. where is this coming from

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I follow Pat on IG and didn't catch on at all lol. At least Peach & Pat are young, I expect people their age to act up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
With Pats new sexy vibe, I think she would totally work well with One31 & GMM.
I want her in a hot drama with Tor. Please Pat ditches ch3 the way you did Peach !! Come on Pat you can do it ! More seriously ch3 has nothing for her anymore ! I need her visual with her evolved vibe on my screen and ch3 aint giving me that >:-( ! Plus One31 got better newbie actors than ch3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want her in a hot drama with Tor. Please Pat ditches ch3 the way you did Peach !! Come on Pat you can do it ! More seriously ch3 has nothing for her anymore ! I need her visual with her evolved vibe on my screen and ch3 aint giving me that >:-( ! Plus One31 got better newbie actors than ch3
I would legit scream if Pat and Tor got to work together one day. That would be one hot couple! Plus I feel like Tor could help Pat improve her acting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I would legit scream if Pat and Tor got to work together one day. That would be one hot couple! Plus I feel like Tor could help Pat improve her acting.
Definitly ! saw his work in that Sport series and in family we trusr. He has been challenging himself in some roles. If Pat cares for acting she shall go to One31

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I like the sweet Patricia too not just sexy lol. I don't think her family is like rich rich. peach's new chic is too chinky for me.

I keep on thinking about it and I just don't see what Matt sees in songkran??? what does he have besides money? he's disgusting for me actually. should be taking care of his kid instead of a girl. man, just plain old disgusting.