❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seems like marie and gun are over.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
the actors may be well off/comfortable but definitely not as rich as hi-so men. only girl fans go crazy for actors. the actresses don't care for their fellow colleague. who knows later down the road the younger actresses who are dating their costars right now might be like taew and decide to go for money over love.

ok, we can't assume that for everybody now can we. I think there is a small percentage that's about love too i.e veterans who married their costars are examples.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang they always were acting so lovey dovey but honestly I’m not surprised. Usually the couples who move fast, don’t last. Meaning they were in the honeymoon stage often but probably realized after that stage is over, it’s a different story.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang they always were acting so lovey dovey but honestly I’m not surprised. Usually the couples who move fast, don’t last. Meaning they were in the honeymoon stage often but probably realized after that stage is over, it’s a different story.
Yup totally agree. For some reason I’m not really surprised. These two never really seemed genuine with each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m pretty sure all these actors and actresses have tried it a couple of times with their fellow actors and daras as well but they probably grew sick of it. Some of them probably can’t handle dating another celeb. You gotta be made out of a certain skin to date a celeb who has to do certain things with their co-stars. Some of them probably can’t handle it. Of course I’m sure the more common reason for dating outside the industry is of course cause they want themselves a hi-so. But I feel like those are probably the most common reasons that actresses don’t go for their fellow celebs.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Its also hard for stars to date each other because of their fans.... and when they date someone normal fan will still have issues. Its just probably why some dont really confirm or admit their relationships.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup! Some people have different taste haha I feel like she can do much better though if she wanted to. This new guy isn’t it for me but as long as he has a nice personality it should be fine. His brother is definitely the better looking one. It’s crazy that he’s only 31 :confused:
Amp Pheerawas working as a Grab driver during the pandemic.
Ok he got himself a new fan :). But I wonder are actors (he mostly plays 2nd and appears at events) well paid in Thailand ? If they get good money I bet they can save a lot as well for uncertain future. Sometimes the way you manage your money plays a lot as well. For Amp case he got a kid and taking care of a family can be exoensive in our society

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok he got himself a new fan :). But I wonder are actors (he mostly plays 2nd and appears at events) well paid in Thailand ? If they get good money I bet they can save a lot as well for uncertain future. Sometimes the way you manage your money plays a lot as well. For Amp case he got a kid and taking care of a family can be exoensive in our society
I doubt they make super good money for their acting fee. The way these celebs really bring in the big bucks is through commercial deals. The commercial deals are they way they earn tons of money. Same like singers. They make the most money through their tours rather than their actual song sales unless they’re like superrrr popular. That’s why it’s sucks for these second leads in the dara world cause most of them don’t get commercial deals and now there’s no roles for them to play or events to get booked.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt they make super good money for their acting fee. The way these celebs really bring in the big bucks is through commercial deals. The commercial deals are they way they earn tons of money. Same like singers. They make the most money through their tours rather than their actual song sales unless they’re like superrrr popular. That’s why it’s sucks for these second leads in the dara world cause most of them don’t get commercial deals and now there’s no roles for them to play or events to get booked.
Makes me feel bad for the likes of GookGik Kochakorn. Girl career is blocked and wasted by ch7

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Makes me feel bad for the likes of GookGik Kochakorn. Girl career is blocked and wasted by ch7
I hate ch7 for no using Gookgik as n’ek. Like they are wasting her talent and beauty. I hope she can be n’ek for one time. :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not surprised