❤️ Various ET News

twister02

M♥K
Anne has always looked way older than her actual age even during her prime. She always looked older than her p’eks. Now Ch3 is seriously crazy for letting her pair up with someone that looks so young. Like fine she can be in a older woman younger man lakorn if she wants but why does it have to be with James Ji? He’s the most young looking A-lister! Someone who looks older than her age paired with someone who has such a baby face. I’m annoyed clearly :risas3:
I wouldn't mind this pairing if the story calls for it :lol: (like Secret Love Affair in Korea with Kim Hee Ae and Yoo Ah In) but seriously tho, Anne looks awkward with younger men. Whenever she does simulation run with her praeks in the lakorns she produced, I find it awkward. :lol:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i always knew Anne was gonna find a way to work with the younger p’eks lol It’s obvious in the way she interacts with them

Oh well, so now that it’s happening the one good silver lining is that James gets to work with Anne who’s a talented actress. James has been constantly improving in my opinion so hopefully he improves even more while learning some things from her if she’s still got her acting skills!

mayag

sarNie Adult
First Aff, now Anne haha. Whatever. Older male actors have been paired with actresses that are way too young way too often. So Anne can get it! Don’t care if it’s baby-faced James Ji or whoever. This is kinda like payback for me :risas3:
James and Punch were cute! Age gap wasn’t as big though.

Wow I would have never expected Pon and Mae to get together (If they are indeed a couple)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Are they?? They look cute together! I thought Thailand is still in quarantine, are they not? Didn’t even know they can sing, they sound good.
Thats why im wondering... this is the second or third clip they posted of singing

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm so touched by Lydia and Matthew's video. I'm happy for them that they have finally reunited with their loved ones. I wish and hope all those infected with the Covid-19 will get better and be able to see their loved ones again. A huge thanks to all the medical staffs and health professionals out there for working so hard during these difficult times. Hope the rest of you guys are safe and healthy!
http://instagr.am/p/B_UjhPYBznD/

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that’s a very touching video. I actually cried watching the video. It’s a bittersweet, they went through this together and survived to see their family. It’s is a painful feeling not seeing their young children for almost a month. Glad to see them recover.

Reactions: rae

Ann24

sarNie Egg
yea! I cried watching it last night. Thanks to all the frontline workers around the world for risking thief lives to take care of the patients ❤
I'm so touched by Lydia and Matthew's video. I'm happy for them that they have finally reunited with their loved ones. I wish and hope all those infected with the Covid-19 will get better and be able to see their loved ones again. A huge thanks to all the medical staffs and health professionals out there for working so hard during these difficult times. Hope the rest of you guys are safe and healthy!
http://instagr.am/p/B_UjhPYBznD/
Inc

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty shocked that she's actually leaving, but it seems like she's already made her decision a while back when she stopped accepting lakorns to take a break. Wonder how it'll work out for her career wise.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww. I wish Bow the best! Yeah she’s best go freelance so she can still pair with Mik. Hehe

edit: they said ch7 “terminates” Bow’s contract. Did it take her too long to renew her contract, that’s why ch7 end it?

Last edited: