❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
I like Bua, she just like ‘I just do my work’ and go home. She might not as famous as some other nang’ek but she doesn’t care much about it.

Mo signed w/ch3....I never vibe with her as an actor n never watched her work

Pat needs 2 see & talk 2 a therapist.... she's using the show & audience as a therapist in a sense....too much
I pity her son when he grow up, all his family dirty laundry is known to the world.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh yay Porshe has a new lakorn!!! I just rewatched Wong Wian Hua Jai, the p'ek was very unhinged. I've seen my fair share of revenge lakorns but Tos was legitimately insane. Especially the parts in the beginning where he creepily stalks Bow and blackmails her about him supposedly raping her. Then he goes completely bonkers after his sister dies.

rae

sarNie Adult
Same I was also frustrated with this lakorn. P’ek was just so unreasonable to the max.
Pek and his sister were both crazy, poor nek bore the brunt of their delusions. Watching the lakorn was like seeing a sane person trying to reason with everyone else who were insane, I felt so bad for her when nobody believed her about anything.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched that lakorn cause thought weir and pinky were cute together but his character is so slap worthy.
I think that was an era I kinda drop out of all the lakorns...lol

But ya....I can't stand watching these type of lakorns....too extreme and unreasonable

spanky

sarNie OldFart
too bad she paired with unappealing P'eks (Pong and Chakrit are waaaaayyyy past their prime)
I'm not digging that short hair on her.....but to me it is extremely rare for me to think it can be pulled off well. There was many 2-3 instant I thought the girl look good with it

I remember watching this chinese movie and that girl look great with short hair.

Pong is still passable to me
....better than krit & tik

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not digging that short hair on her.....but to me it is extremely rare for me to think it can be pulled off well. There was many 2-3 instant I thought the girl look good with it

I remember watching this chinese movie and that girl look great with short hair.

Pong is still passable to me
....better than krit & tik
Pong is unwatchable for me now ! I think today he would be good in vilain roles or very very mature/mentor characters to balance his pervert vibe.
Same about Tik but guy he is delusional. I mean he casted himself in a role that was previously played by Weir years ago and who is much younger than he is !! lmao

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pong is unwatchable for me now ! I think today he would be good in vilain roles or very very mature/mentor characters to balance his pervert vibe.
Same about Tik but guy he is delusional. I mean he casted himself in a role that was previously played by Weir years ago and who is much younger than he is !! lmao
I don't really watch any of them....but out of the 3 I can watch Pong

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
10 years ago I wouldn't have mind watching any of those three as p'ek but they're really out of their primes now. It's not as appealing or enjoyable to watch them act as the ML anymore. Pong is okay out of the three for sure but I probably still won't tune in, tbh. If they are cast with an older actress, it's not a problem for me. The only time I find it cringey is when they're cast with an actress that could possibly pass as their niece or younger, younger sister. lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tik to me kind of gotten bad with his lakorn with Mew. But with that at least he can still sort of move his face. In his recent lakorn he was forcing himself to even move his mouth to say his lines. His movements aren't as fluid and it's hard to watch. I don't mind old actors but when you are older and lose half of what makes you the leading man then it's time to go.