❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm not surprised. I was expecting it.

They're all going to hook up and marry a hiso its the trend who has a better hubby and wedding package

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not surprised. I was expecting it.

They're all going to hook up and marry a hiso its the trend who has a better hubby and wedding package
Yeah, I feel she probably end up with a hi-so. Now that Mew is married to one. Matt is dating one and Mint is with one for a long time. So the furby gang going to have a pack of which hi-so men they end up with j/k. Toey seemed happy with Alek but who knows they are still young in their relationship. If you can break up in 14 years anything is possible. Taew and bf last longer than some married couples.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
As we grow....we can hope our partner also grow with us....

Most ppl grow apart...with the changes in personality and life experiences.....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah, I feel she probably end up with a hi-so. Now that Mew is married to one. Matt is dating one and Mint is with one for a long time. So the furby gang going to have a pack of which hi-so men they end up with j/k. Toey seemed happy with Alek but who knows they are still young in their relationship. If you can break up in 14 years anything is possible. Taew and bf last longer than some married couples.
I think their relationship probably started lacking honest understanding and feelings since she start becoming really popular koojin with james ji

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It’s very kind of Bella to donate money to this crisis and she also messaged a doctor too if she can donate medical supplies(not sure what she want to donate to doctors). Other celebrities are donating to the hospitals as well. Good for them for helping out!! Bless them all!

http://instagr.am/p/B-M3iRGpCLz/

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone knows the reason why Taew and Arch broke up? I won't be surprised if people start accusing James Ji as the third party. They post waaaay too many photos even after their lakorns are done. And what's with Thai people marrying a hi-so? For me I think it is for their social status to be elevated I guess that's why they marry one.

Is Rita's husband a hi-so?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone knows the reason why Taew and Arch broke up? I won't be surprised if people start accusing James Ji as the third party. They post waaaay too many photos even after their lakorns are done. And what's with Thai people marrying a hi-so? For me I think it is for their social status to be elevated I guess that's why they marry one.

Is Rita's husband a hi-so?
Yes I believe Rita’s husband is a hiso as well.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She was rude and I saw she apologized to her fans. Someone asked her her age and she said go google it. Someone asked her what face mask she uses and she said go look at my other comments, a lot of people already answered those questions. She even made fun of someone’s username. Their username was like callmename and she said that’s incorrect. Kinda something like that. Now I see people commenting on her posts “call me name” Also someone wrote her you’re not being too nice/friendly today and she said yep. Idk she was very rude throughout that live. I would of left lol

I can’t read Thai so I don’t know what the caption said but I understand Thai so watching that video really gave me annoyed vibes. She also said the content today was speak to people cause she’s bored and she has to go do something she doesn’t want to do.

Idk that live was weird. Hopefully that helps!

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
She was rude and I saw she apologized to her fans. Someone asked her her age and she said go google it. Someone asked her what face mask she uses and she said go look at my other comments, a lot of people already answered those questions. She also talked about someone’s username. Their username was like callmename and she said that’s incorrect. Kinda something like that.

I can’t read Thai so I don’t know what the caption said but I understand Thai so watching that video really gave me annoyed vibes. She also said the content today was speak to people cause she’s bored and she has to go do something she doesn’t want to do.

I've never seen Mo act before but I always thought she looks cute. In that live video, she gave me a totally different feeling about her. She seems so bitchy like she's on some drugs. I wonder why she acted like that. Not cute at all.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen Mo act before but I always thought she looks cute. In that live video, she gave me a totally different feeling about her. She seems so bitchy like she's on some drugs. I wonder why she acted like that. Not cute at all.
Yes, she was very rude and ugly about things. Someone even asked her about her movies and she said so rudely movies are for the cinema and lakorns for tv. She will definitely be losing fans after this. Everyone is quarantined I understand. If you’re in such a bad mood why get on live and be rude to your fans who like you. Yikes. Not a good look at all.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Yes, she was very rude and ugly about things. Someone even asked her about her movies and she said so rudely movies are for the cinema and lakorns for tv. She will definitely be losing fans after this. Everyone is quarantined I understand. If you’re in such a bad mood why get on live and be rude to your fans who like you. Yikes. Not a good look at all.
She was trending on #1 on twitter with 600k tweets. Most are saying they aren’t surprised, and that she’s always been rude/bitchy when they did encounter her. Just another case of a Dara showing their “true self”.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Her facial expression says it all. Hope she learned her lesson and move forward we know how sensitive Thai people are.

Can someone translate her apology post on IG?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She was rude and I saw she apologized to her fans. Someone asked her her age and she said go google it. Someone asked her what face mask she uses and she said go look at my other comments, a lot of people already answered those questions. She even made fun of someone’s username. Their username was like callmename and she said that’s incorrect. Kinda something like that. Now I see people commenting on her posts “call me name” Also someone wrote her you’re not being too nice/friendly today and she said yep. Idk she was very rude throughout that live. I would of left lol

Woahhh that’s crazy! She better be careful cause she’s a newbie at Ch3 now and she’s already making a bad name for herself. Thanks for the translation

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow....that is dumb....I guess she don't want fans lol

Why have a live for ppl....fans...when you're going to be a B.....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Woahhh that’s crazy! She better be careful cause she’s a newbie at Ch3 now and she’s already making a bad name for herself. Thanks for the translation
Right! And if you’re a trouble maker on Ch3 you could either end up like my girl Janie, which actually helped her lol. Or end up like Matt.