❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aw that's so cute! Do you know how they both met? I've only seen Noon played as supporting roles and Louis playing the main lead
They worked in the same music company. He was really hurt from a previous relationship....tanya?

Noon said she was scared to speak to him because she doesn't know english and she was a Johnny fan.

He thought she was snobby cuz she would kinda go ignore him.

They corporate in concert & started chatting? He had his manager call her & they chatting for a bit and gradually hung out....

Noon is pretty understanding and patience...she's funny ...very silly & goofy

They were on a show and recount a time that Louis was wicked jealous some guy was talking to her and he got pissed and ignored her for the whole day.

They both often visit each other on set and take care of each other....

I started following them after BPS and became a fan

Noon got soo much hate from his newer fan saying she is ugly....ect...

His older fan personally know and have a good relationship with her.....

They want to have a baby too...seeing and playing with friends kids...made Louis want one hahaha

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Nope...

Just phet army 1... aired recently.... since ppl are in quarantine....just air it.... air in YT with ads & make $.....stock it for what?

I'm sooo bored lol
Dr Kong also aired. By that time his contract with Ch3 ended.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Guess I'll be watching Dr. Kong :love: and Phet's lakorn. I've been waiting for Phet's lakorn for like 3 years. Lol

Also, looking forward to Jackie! I miss her. Plus the lakorn looks entertaining. It seems like a slap/kiss plot.

Congrats to Namfon! Finally that girl is married. I've seen her since her debut lakorn. I remember when she literally owned evening lakorns.

Congrats to Noon & Louis! I remember when they did a talk show about how they met. Louis was so hurt during that time. I remember his exgf as well. It was a Caucasian lady and they were on a variety show together once.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Noonlouis ch

They just launch it b4 they got married

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Remember previous rumour about Taew and her bf, after read her latest interview i think they are no longer together

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I completely forgot about this lakorn!! It was a cute one!
I agree!! It was one of my favorite ken and janie lakorns alongside Neung Nai Suang outta all their lakorns they played together. I would love to see it remade because it was fun and cute. Not too stressful lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Janie and Ken had the best lakorns. I always wanted them to be a real couple.

I'm shocked about Taew and bf. I had always praise them for the long lasting relationship esp with Taew as an actress meeting a bunch of different guys. They've been together for so long must know each other really well. Now gotta learn about a new person's gonna take a lot of time.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie and Ken had the best lakorns. I always wanted them to be a real couple.

I'm shocked about Taew and bf. I had always praise them for the long lasting relationship esp with Taew as an actress meeting a bunch of different guys. They've been together for so long must know each other really well. Now gotta learn about a new person's gonna take a lot of time.
Same they really matched ! But I love their relationship in real life. They have a great brother and sister relationship.

Also shocked that it’s true! They have been together but I guess you never know.