❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wallace is ok but Hawick ! Ew his mouth .... :-/
Wallace is still a hottie, I agree.

I can't watch Hawick... His lips/mouth bothers me. I only watched 1 of his dramas with Tiffany.

omg, poor Matthew! I hope he gets well soon. And hopefully his family are okay.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Poor Matthew! I’m hoping he has a speedy recovery and that his family also doesn’t have the virus. I heard Bomb Tanin and some other celebs are getting tested because Bomb was filming a show with Matthew a couple days ago and I’m sure Bomb has had contact with other celebs like Mint C and her family.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thailand is way too social, I am surprised Italy and S. Korea actually are now surpassed Thailand. Weren't they like the second worse country to be in after the coronavirus hit back at the end of 2019.

My city was chill but when we had a few confirm cases too close to home, no toilet paper! I don't really care for rice. I am fine with what I still habe but I cant give them to my siblings who are in need of it. Because then I would be out too. I bought a bunch during prime week of last year and still have some leftovers.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thailand is way too social, I am surprised Italy and S. Korea actually are now surpassed Thailand. Weren't they like the second worse country to be in after the coronavirus hit back at the end of 2019.

My city was chill but when we had a few confirm cases too close to home, no toilet paper! I don't really care for rice. I am fine with what I still habe but I cant give them to my siblings who are in need of it. Because then I would be out too. I bought a bunch during prime week of last year and still have some leftovers.
in England people are buying toilet papers like... even in France. what is that craze about Toilet papers for ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone is buying in bulks in case they will have to quarantine themselves which makes zero sense to me, 40 rolls should last a household at least 2-3 months enough to get through the 14-27 day period. Rice as well, a 50 pound bag should give you at least 1 month of supply. I am not too worried about myself but those who are completely out, can't get them. It is crazy, my sister was unable to find formula for my nephew and she has another one on the way in April. Toilet paper, jasmine rice, water, hand sanitize, baby wipe, baby formula and mask are completely wiped out in most store.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We have rice to last us about 1 year lol. But we usually have 3 to 4 bags on hand before the coronavirus. I just hate going to the Asian grocery store every month so I just stock up on rice. Toilet paper, since I can only use one type I tend to buy 1 (14) rolls when I go to the store...but most time I don't remember lol. But before everyone panic I did buy enough to last me a long time. Water you can always boil them if it gets to the point where it's sold out. Otherwise, I haven't store up on much. I have seen some people do go crazy. I still go about my business. Shopping at some stores has been great...barely any lines.

fun

Expired Sarnie
We have rice to last us about 1 year lol. But we usually have 3 to 4 bags on hand before the coronavirus. I just hate going to the Asian grocery store every month so I just stock up on rice. Toilet paper, since I can only use one type I tend to buy 1 (14) rolls when I go to the store...but most time I don't remember lol. But before everyone panic I did buy enough to last me a long time. Water you can always boil them if it gets to the point where it's sold out. Otherwise, I haven't store up on much. I have seen some people do go crazy. I still go about my business. Shopping at some stores has been great...barely any lines.
Where are you shopping at? My cousins are driving 4 hours to find jasmine rice lol. They regret not buying when Asian people went crazy. It really sucks. I do bulk buy but my last run was way before the covid19 breakout. You should always be prepare for a pandemic, not when it is about to break.

If you're not picky with brand, the best time to buy toilet paper is during Amazon prime week. I bought two 80 packs for $45 total.

rae

sarNie Adult
There's a lot of panic buying going on right now, and to add on to the mess, there are also the spread of misinformation that feeds to the craze. People are buying up the toilet paper because there were rumors that the factories are going to get shut down due to the coronavirus and that there's going to be no toilet paper being manufactured. :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Where are you shopping at? My cousins are driving 4 hours to find jasmine rice lol. They regret not buying when Asian people went crazy. It really sucks. I do bulk buy but my last run was way before the covid19 breakout. You should always be prepare for a pandemic, not when it is about to break.

If you're not picky with brand, the best time to buy toilet paper is during Amazon prime week. I bought two 80 packs for $45 total.
I went to Walmart. But it was last week. I don't know how bad this week is since it seemed to get worse. I have been doing the pick up at Walmart. I like the idea of buying whatever and go pick up without getting out of the car it's much easier and quicker.

At our Costco there were plenty of rice, toilet paper and water left. But last week they limit 2 each item. We just bought a bag of rice from there and gonna give it to my sister because she didn't get a chance to buy any cause they ran out where she's at. I just buy stuff here and there whenever I get a chance so by the time people panicked I got everything I needed. Honestly, I think I have way too many bag of rice...like 245lbs worth lol. So, I told my sister and brother if they ever needed a bag or two they are welcome to get them.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I went to Walmart. But it was last week. I don't know how bad this week is since it seemed to get worse. I have been doing the pick up at Walmart. I like the idea of buying whatever and go pick up without getting out of the car it's much easier and quicker.

At our Costco there were plenty of rice, toilet paper and water left. But last week they limit 2 each item. We just bought a bag of rice from there and gonna give it to my sister because she didn't get a chance to buy any cause they ran out where she's at. I just buy stuff here and there whenever I get a chance so by the time people panicked I got everything I needed. Honestly, I think I have way too many bag of rice...like 245lbs worth lol. So, I told my sister and brother if they ever needed a bag or two they are welcome to get them.

Time to shop at your house sis. :risas3:

We bought some bags of Sweet Rice. We're not huge on Jasmine. It wasn't too crazy for SR but those dang stores were raising the prices. So we HAD to stock up on it.

We bought a pack of tp before the craze hit the US and we haven't even finished the previous pack yet.

We're just buying food that'll last for a week or two.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I have about a month's supply of rice and wanted to get another bag cuz it seems like this epidemic is going on a little longer than expected, but asians got all the rice! I heard a family got 20 bags of rice! that is just ridiculous and so greedy of them! people need to share!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Time to shop at your house sis. :risas3:

We bought some bags of Sweet Rice. We're not huge on Jasmine. It wasn't too crazy for SR but those dang stores were raising the prices. So we HAD to stock up on it.

We bought a pack of tp before the craze hit the US and we haven't even finished the previous pack yet.

We're just buying food that'll last for a week or two.
It's weird because my sister is the cook, she loves and good at it yet she's so ill prepared. She said, once she's out of eggs she's coming over to my house. Once I realized people people were getting anxious but not yet panic I went and got what I needed. I didn't go overboard but have good amount of food to last a while. Some stores are crazy in raising their prices. When I bought my rice at the Asian store it was still at $19 a bag so it's still relatively cheap. I think it will be worst in a week or 2 before it'll get better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My nephew is 18 months and still on formula. When he turned 14 months, she put him off but that boy refused to drink milk. She tried mixing formula with milk. Starving him (not food) and when she starved him for 3 days, her in law were scolding her. So her in law has been buying formula for her because she refuse to buy it. But now she has to panic buy since her in law told her they cannot find his formula anywhere. She is so scared right now because she is about to give birth to her second child. She is due in early April. She finally cut him off formula (she is mixing it with toddler formula for 18 months to 3 years old). I feel like he has a really strong taste bud cause he knows it isn't his formula.

Anyway she should be fine if she had no direct contact with Matthew. She should be drinking plenty of water, sanitize and wash her hand if she has direct contact. I thought Thailand would have been on the health alert when coronavirus broke out especially avoid large social gathering. Is Thailand not taking any precaution at all?

bit

sarNie Adult
Most South East Asia country are on tracking and isolation route when the first Covid19 cases are reported. Some are doing in successfully.

Some drop the ball in the middle of it, allow large gathering and now having headache to track down thousands to screen.

Thailand actually are a few countries that are well prepared for disease outbreak due to always being exposed to things like H1N1, SARS, Mers CoV

rae

sarNie Adult
I was just on youtube and there's a video trending right now from a news segment on a man that went ahead and bought a lot of stuff like hand sanitizers and alcohol wipes to resell online at ridiculous rates. These people are not helping and actually contribute to the panic buying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wash your hands with soap and water...works wonders

There is crazy hysteria right now....ppl are hoarding and also trying to take advantage of it so they can sell at a higher price.

I've been going on my day per usual...went out to eat before it got officially banned....

Call me crazy but I have Not stock up on anything hahaha....

This is the same hysteria during snow storms which I also never stock up on anything...

By all means educate yourself....

I saw that s.K has it worse and their T.P is fully stocked....just saying

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My family has stocked up just in case but nothing crazy like other people. Just a normal amount just in case. Some people need to calm down with the hoarding. It’s ridiculous for the people just trying to shop normally.