❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Daravdo got a new camera that will film in HD

Ch7 loses $ every year and each year it's more but not to the point of being in the red.

Their rating is still dominating the country side and is #1 in rating....

The other ch focus more in the "city" (I don't know the word he used)

Ch7 actor has less advertisement/ event than the other ch.

Ch3 actor dominate on that...

Blahhhh...blah....I zone out lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why are they so late in getting a HD camera?

Well Ch3 has always done well in the city. They strive and live on koojins lol nothing wrong with that. But lately I don't think they have much success in another bankable koojin. I could be wrong since I don't follow Thai lakorn and entertainment like I use to. Even in here I hardly see anyone brag about the newbies. Is there any new set of gang after 4HJHKK.

I feel so bad for veteran Ch7 daras. Do they even have veteran left lol Weir doesn't count hahaha

CPY

GotomySin
Why are they so late in getting a HD camera?

Well Ch3 has always done well in the city. They strive and live on koojins lol nothing wrong with that. But lately I don't think they have much success in another bankable koojin. I could be wrong since I don't follow Thai lakorn and entertainment like I use to. Even in here I hardly see anyone brag about the newbies. Is there any new set of gang after 4HJHKK.

I feel so bad for veteran Ch7 daras. Do they even have veteran left lol Weir doesn't count hahaha

I rarely watch Ch3 lakorns because most of their story lines didn't tempt me and let alone the koojin stuff.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Probably just Om and Porshe, they've been there for a decade already.
I was thinking of pra ek that are close to late 30s and early 40s. They gotta ask Wallace Chung and Hawick Lau their secret.

You know Chinese men age so freaking well. I use to think Moses Chan and Kenneth Ma were super duper ugly but they look so much better than before. How? lol

rae

sarNie Adult
I was thinking of pra ek that are close to late 30s and early 40s. They gotta ask Wallace Chung and Hawick Lau their secret.

You know Chinese men age so freaking well. I use to think Moses Chan and Kenneth Ma were super duper ugly but they look so much better than before. How? lol
Omg Moses and Kenneth really did get better with age. I think the way they carry themselves make them 10x more attractive.

Lol Wallace and Hawick's secret is botox, it's seriously gotten to the point where it affects their acting.

Reactions: fun

CPY

GotomySin
CH3 is being agressive selling their content outside Thailand. I just saw Nadech on my country
TV. the last lakorn they import was 20 years ago.
I knew coz I saw it. Last lakorn probably around 17 years back.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Moses and Kenneth really did get better with age. I think the way they carry themselves make them 10x more attractive.

Lol Wallace and Hawick's secret is botox, it's seriously gotten to the point where it affects their acting.
Wallace is ok but Hawick ! Ew his mouth .... :-/

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Possible new lakorn for mike....not sure who nk is yet...he has rumor with mookda

Analysis of ch3, ch1

- using senior/popular actors to push new actor, using koo jin....focusing on city...

Ch1 - has improved in rating....dominated in certain time slot.....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Possible new lakorn for mike....not sure who nk is yet...he has rumor with mookda

Analysis of ch3, ch1

- using senior/popular actors to push new actor, using koo jin....focusing on city...

Ch1 - has improved in rating....dominated in certain time slot.....
lol they shoud have added prejudice against dark skin toned actresses (Maeya Nonthawan can testify) and Luk Kreung/caucasian look obsessed