❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was actually thinking eating snake to be a backstabbing person lol. But my initial thought was, maybe this person like exotic food...but quickly changed because it's the industry.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was trying to make sense of what a snake is in Thai culture and here is what I got from thaiworldview (credits)

Snakes are associated to old beliefs in Thai culture. Here are some of them :

• If a Thai woman dreams and sees a snake during a dream, she will find the man of her life in the next coming days.
  • If a Thai woman dreams being bitten or crushed by a snake, this means she is about to be united with her true love.
  • If somebody sees a snake going in front of him, he will receive money in the next coming days.
  • If a big snake is staying in the temple and sleeps there, it is a spirit coming back.
Um... so I got nothing... it doesn't make sense to me lol so it must have another meaning.

bit

sarNie Adult
Nadech do have good teeth but he is not the partying type. At least that he potrays.

Boy P literally got caught his pants down. I’m sure a man would know who they sleep with.

Weir got that rumoured 18sx video of him and other man at the start of his career. They said it was just some dopplegagger.

Bomb got feminine vibe, not so sure.

I think half of the stars is hiding in the closet.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel bomb is dating 1 of Mint's brother

I guess they don't exactly go...hi... I'm so & so and I'm straight....I don't follow much so I don't know who likes to talk about their preference and who don't mention any thing at all....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like Michael. He has muscle, likes to party, nice teeth, and put more makeup than girls. Lol. Sometimes, he does act feminine too.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Funny. I was gonna say the same about Nadech :risas3::risas3::risas3:
The hint is Ch7 Actor so No for Nadech and other Ch3 actors. Age 29 yr almost 30 yr,he is very hot at the moment so it’s not Weir too. Mike is the most suspicious one right now

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Meaning they’re laying off actors or staffs?
I didn't fully read the article ... but it sounds like staff in the building...admins? They are paying off their contract/agreement...?

Here's the beginning part of the article *****

BANGKOK — One of Thailand’s biggest TV stations announced yet another plan to shave off its staff number by the end of February.

BEC World Plc, which operates TV Channel 3, said on Tuesday it is offering voluntary early retirement payouts for its employees as part of its attempt to downsize the station – less than a year after about 200 station employees were laid off.

BEC World executive Ariya Banomyong said other measures will be introduced to generate more revenues, such as selling its contents to overseas markets, improving its online platforms, and selling “direct-to-consumer” advertisements.