❤️ Various ET News

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know what this said about Richy? Did she not renew her contract with Ch3 and became a freelance and she not with her manage A any more?

A few months back I see pix of her in Tor and Aff lakorn but I wasn't to sure.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone know what this said about Richy? Did she not renew her contract with Ch3 and became a freelance and she not with her manage A any more?

A few months back I see pix of her in Tor and Aff lakorn but I wasn't to sure.

Yes, correct. She didn't renew with ch3 and is now considered freelance. She's also not with A Manager anymore.

Her current lakorn is the last one she is contracted to do with ch3.
The reason being is that she has a busy schedule as an athlete.. She's also currently finishing her studies. She has plans to join the army/military. It is one of her goals/dream to be a soldier.
She doesn't mind working with ch3 again in the future.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh god, her face is starting to look like the human ken doll guy. Her face is literally frozen, her chin is longer, her lips look swollen, her eyes are different, her cheeks are bloated, yet she has the gall to say she did nothing. No one in the youtube comment section believes her LOL
wth is wrong with that lady ?

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, I didn't know Richie was an athlete! She seems to have a lot of other things on her plate, acting is probably just a side gig or hobby for her, freelancing makes sense.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww, they didn’t get to an agreement to stay with ch7. That suck for ch7, but good for one HD. Ch one HD need a different genre lakorn. They’re been too reang. I feel that they need some action cowboy type of lakorns, mix things up.
LOL I agree, I can hardly watch onehd lakorns with my family because of that reason.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am guessing Great and his girlfriend are over?
No I think he said it’s the same as before and I think they asked him if they broke up and he said no. I think they also asked him what the problem was about and I believe he said it’s about his lifestyle or something. Clearly it’s hard having to date a celeb lol I probably wouldn’t be able to do it. Hoping things get well between them. I like greats gf.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Rumor confirm.

Ch7 was being a D*** to them anyways. That's why sa pai aired....

Can't wait to see what he does for 1 hd

I'm sick of the 80% cheating lakorns

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pordeecom

Tong said he will step back from the company a bit. His son and his wife will lead. 1hd is more progressive & will provide his company new experiences and growth. Sounds like 1hd will give him lots of creative freedom.

He's been getting of trolls & negative comments. They said he is ungrateful.....

Ppl r soo funny. It's a dual gain. They provide ch7 great ratings which get lots of $ from ads..

The youtuber I listen to.... pointed out that maybe ch7 actors will go freelance and "move" with the company....or because they are freelance they can work with them.

Rumor? Porche & thisa to reunite

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m intrigued how in Thailand the have hardcore channel fans esp CH7 who will fight with others who don’t agree with them.

I never see it anywhere else, in other countries tv channel face criticism and nobody cares. We only watch things we like and no one is loyal to tv channel.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pordeecom

Tong said he will step back from the company a bit. His son and his wife will lead. 1hd is more progressive & will provide his company new experiences and growth. Sounds like 1hd will give him lots of creative freedom.

He's been getting of trolls & negative comments. They said he is ungrateful.....

Ppl r soo funny. It's a dual gain. They provide ch7 great ratings which get lots of $ from ads..

The youtuber I listen to.... pointed out that maybe ch7 actors will go freelance and "move" with the company....or because they are freelance they can work with them.

Rumor? Porche & thisa to reunite
Ughhh no thanks to Porsche with pretty Thisa! She needs someone like Mike.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ughhh no thanks to Porsche with pretty Thisa! She needs someone like Mike.
Unless porche is freelance he will have lakorns or rumour with nk ppl like.

She is rumour with him as well.

Since some of these lakorn are prodeecom...

productions....it will be cancelled or pass on.

Bow M. Is apparently taking a 6month break

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m intrigued how in Thailand the have hardcore channel fans esp CH7 who will fight with others who don’t agree with them.

I never see it anywhere else, in other countries tv channel face criticism and nobody cares. We only watch things we like and no one is loyal to tv channel.
They had a business. No one owe anyone anything. If they did....they paid them back well with great ratings....all the $ from ads

Ch7 is soo greedy

They have their crappy bugaboo app that ppl pay for that doesn't stream well. They won't have have full content on YouTube because they don't want to share any % of the view.

Many of their ch 7 actor left

1 of the top rated production left

2 strikes

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
It's ch7's loss anyway, doesn't that production get high ratings and generally does well? It sounds like the channel is tight fisted in all sorts of manners, no wonder people are leaving. More money, more freedom, maybe even more pleasant management-- who wouldn't leave?

bit

sarNie Adult
Those saying the producers were ungrateful etc, come on it’s a TV channel, everyone is doing business, they don’t owe CH7 their lives.

The only reason the rating was high was because rural folks are stuck at it.