❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Madonna is dating this 20 year old kid and she is 50....

Some age difference is fine...max maybe 15....depending on the person....but ya...

bit

sarNie Adult

Some age difference is fine...max maybe 15....depending on the person....but ya...
You need to be on Madonna level of I don’t give a damn to be able to pull of dating a teenager.

The guy Tangmo is dating don’t even look mature enough to shave.. :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You need to be on Madonna level of I don’t give a damn to be able to pull of dating a teenager.

The guy Tangmo is dating don’t even look mature enough to shave.. :risas3:
Neither does madonna new boy....looks like her son

I didn't know he was Chris's ex.....the bro is the better looking out of the 3 but he's a shorty...I wonder how the brothers look like shaved

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I don’t care if both of the people are legal but weren’t people saying this dude is underage or is he legal? Cause if he’s underage then that’s not cool lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I didn't know he was Chris's ex.....the bro is the better looking out of the 3 but he's a shorty...I wonder how the brothers look like shaved
Shorty... well you can't have it all XD would have it unfair

bit

sarNie Adult

You can’t have it all in life, his brothers got the tall gene, he got the look.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You can’t have it all in life, his brothers got the tall gene, he got the look.
I think the other bro look ok....wonder if a clean shaven face will make a differences....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he looks 15... :/
Who madonna or tangmo?

I dunno anything about tangmo dude...but I think madonna boy is over 18

For me it depends on the context....I find anything more than 12 is stretching it because physically and mentally it's off....but I guess if they are not hurting anyone......I saw madonna and her boy pics and went whao and left it at that....hahaha

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think of it this way... if you are 20 dating a 40 year old... i find it still pedo-ish. Cause when the 40 year old was 20, the 20 year old was 10. I mean i dont even care but i do have an opinion on it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think of it this way... if you are 20 dating a 40 year old... i find it still pedo-ish. Cause when the 40 year old was 20, the 20 year old was 10. I mean i dont even care but i do have an opinion on it lol
Yes it does give that that vibe esp. If they look young...not for me ...but ya....I go whao and I keep walking hahahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yep still pedo-ish lol but dang at least have the decency to wait until their legal.

so what’s the update on how old Tangmo’s man is? Is he really underage or did she clear that up?