❤️ Various ET News

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer will be working behind the scenes as an "Organizer/Producer" in 2020. It says, "phu chaat lakorn" if anyone has a better translation, please share.

They didn't say which channel she will be working with yet, so look forward to that.

She is still going to be an mc, actress and business woman. She's going to work with a team that she knows and trust well.
Wow Cheer going behind the scene for next year. I'm so sad I wouldn't get to see her on screen. Was hoping to see her have more up coming drama next year since this year she haven't announce any new drama line up or filming anything this year.

I think maybe she might work with Channel 8 for this behind the scene drama. I saw some news back and some Cheer fans were posting on their IG.

http://instagr.am/p/B5mtel5FDZ3/

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hey, does anyone know what happened? Caught my eyes simply bc she is calling the source out I'm assuming but about what exactly?

Thanks in advanced!

Screenshot_20191213-174359_Instagram.jpg

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hey, does anyone know what happened? Caught my eyes simply bc she is calling the source out I'm assuming but about what exactly?

Thanks in advanced!

View attachment 37596
Not sure of the situation but the page that posted her pic with the guy had a caption that says: "get well soon, the both of you. The woman has her mom and manager taking care of her. The guy has a wife taking care of him. Please get well soon."

I'm assuming the admin OP who posted that caption was being sarcastic? Because Fon's message was saying the guy is not married and the person taking care of him was herself and his family members. They are being treated by the doctors. They will press charges against the malicious commenters and the OP who posted.

Most of the malicious comments were saying, "sure, you're just friends" etc. (they sound like they're being sarcastic)

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B5SedGnFAB3/

Her interview about mike and mookda. Fan are bashing her.

She is very natural in this interview and comfortable with her answer. The flow of it....how she talk makes me believe they could just be really good friends....just a vibe I get....but who knows hahaha
I love Pook in this interview. She's mature, honest, modest, and courteous in every way.

Aw, Mike and Pook sort of made baby steps in admitting their relationship today. The way Mike respects and listens to Pook is so sweet. I totally understand Pook why she doesn't wish to disclose too much yet but everyone basically knows that they've been dating for the past 4 years and have only gradually gotten more and more serious with time. I'm a woman who shares the same insecurities as Pook when she said, in this entertainment path, you meet a lot of pretty people, so the chances of swaying are high and Mike was like, I've acted alongside several people after meeting Pook and there's nothing. Haha. That was really sweet. Then Pook told everyone to wait for a bit longer before they confirm their status. The reporters asked Mike if he can wait for her, he said, of course, I've been waiting for a while now. Awwww. I think with the whole MikeMookda fans attacking Pook, it's pushing Mike to make things clear who's the real deal. I mean, I would too. It got so bad that Pook couldn't comment on Mike's IG for months or else she'd be dragged in. Throughout the interview, Mike kept signaling Pook to just come out with it but she insisted on giving them some more time. Hahah. Mike wanted to, I can see and sense it. But it's sweet that he kept reassuring Pook in this interview that he cares about her and only her amidst all this koojin stuff that is going on and coming out now will only hurt him but I think he wants to protect Pook and give her some sense of security. Awww, again. Haha.

Both of them glowed up. Lol Pook has experienced a bad reputation and rocky beginning but ever since meeting Mike, she really glowed up. Her interviews are always pleasant, witty, smart, and funny to listen to. I'm glad that she's taking things slowly but strongly with Mike. She's gone through the dirt and back, her fault or not, and has learned a lot. She's actually classy now. Haha. I wish this pair the very best. It's rare to find that special someone and make it last. Whatever happens, they're such a cute couple.

That's why I never thought it was them regarding those rumors of a koojin pair faking to be together for profit when Mike and Pook do very little fan service for their so called koojin status over the years. They could've came out a long time ago and made a lot of money together like everyone else just like the reporters were telling them today, but I think they're not all about that.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love Pook in this interview. She's mature, honest, modest, and courteous in every way.

Aw, Mike and Pook sort of made baby steps in admitting their relationship today. The way Mike respects and listens to Pook is so sweet. I totally understand Pook why she doesn't wish to disclose too much yet but everyone basically knows that they've been dating for the past 4 years and have only gradually gotten more and more serious with time. I'm a woman who shares the same insecurities as Pook when she said, in this entertainment path, you meet a lot of pretty people, so the chances of swaying are high and Mike was like, I've acted alongside several people after meeting Pook and there's nothing. Haha. That was really sweet. Then Pook told everyone to wait for a bit longer before they confirm their status. The reporters asked Mike if he can wait for her, he said, of course, I've been waiting for a while now. Awwww. I think with the whole MikeMookda fans attacking Pook, it's pushing Mike to make things clear who's the real deal. I mean, I would too. It got so bad that Pook couldn't comment on Mike's IG for months or else she'd be dragged in. Throughout the interview, Mike kept signaling Pook to just come out with it but she insisted on giving them some more time. Hahah. Mike wanted to, I can see and sense it. But it's sweet that he kept reassuring Pook in this interview that he cares about her and only her amidst all this koojin stuff that is going on and coming out now will only hurt him but I think he wants to protect Pook and give her some sense of security. Awww, again. Haha.

Both of them glowed up. Lol Pook has experienced a bad reputation and rocky beginning but ever since meeting Mike, she really glowed up. Her interviews are always pleasant, witty, smart, and funny to listen to. I'm glad that she's taking things slowly but strongly with Mike. She's gone through the dirt and back, her fault or not, and has learned a lot. She's actually classy now. Haha. I wish this pair the very best. It's rare to find that special someone and make it last. Whatever happens, they're such a cute couple.

That's why I never thought it was them regarding those rumors of a koojin pair faking to be together for profit when Mike and Pook do very little fan service for their so called koojin status over the years. They could've came out a long time ago and made a lot of money together like everyone else just like the reporters were telling them today, but I think they're not all about that.
Pook had a bad reputation? Why if you don’t mind explaining?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Pook had a bad reputation? Why if you don’t mind explaining?
I guess, beauty pageant winners all have a common attitude, they're very confident and like to speak their minds. Pook was Miss Thailand and had just entered the entertainment industry, so she didn't have a filter, but over the years, she's matured, know the boundaries, and isn't quick to say anything anymore. Her dating life with Vee and after Vee was pretty messy too. People thought she was always so desperate for attention, chasing after this or that guy, or making assumptions that she was dating someone when that someone never acknowledged her, or people claimed that she was fake dating someone to keep the spotlight on her. There was just all sorts of bad rumors that made her reputation rotten, one was that she used Vee for popularity, which I don't agree with because for one, Vee was handsome back then, so she dated him because she liked him. Then when she went on the Woody show, she revealed that when she broke up with Vee, she was so afraid she won't be popular anymore or that people won't like her anymore. Well, I don't blame her. She's just being honest. At that time, she wanted to work in the ET industry, so to have a private relationship hurt or end your career or job sucks especially when she was cheated on. Thus, I understand why Pook has kept quiet about Mike all these years. She doesn't want to fall in the same ugly hole of nasty rumors and gossip. We all know that rumors and gossip can really hurt a relationship. Plus, ever since Pook took acting seriously and has been recognized as a good actress besides being known as a raeng person or Vee's ex-girlfriend, she's been trying to focus more on work and less on her private life. She's been acting for 10 years, she's worked hard, she doesn't want anything to destroy her career. Plus Pook did say that she's been hurt in love before, most definitely from Vee's cheating, so before she comes out with a solid boyfriend, she wants to study him for a long time because meeting pretty people everyday is hard.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Most of the ch7 actor who left ch7 after their contract expired and the work they been getting.

Benz P has been getting consistent work and it is consider a good rating for the ch it is from.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Amazon prime has some older thai movies 70s/80s

It is weird seeing the current parents of the lakorn in the movie as their younger self.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir and Bella have a calendar out. My mom brought up to me the other day that Weir never done a full on period lakorn (minus that one miniseries for father's day but that doesn't count) and I realized that it's true. He looks good in period. Ch7 needs to give him a period lakorn stat, he's done enough action and musical lakorns.

credit to original owners
http://instagr.am/p/B6GGEctlf3I/ http://instagr.am/p/B6GS8Zil3B7/ http://instagr.am/p/B6HG_B4l1sC/ http://instagr.am/p/B6HVnfMFTvd/ http://instagr.am/p/B6IPsHSFuEP/

x0unerthanlater

Look at Weir and Bella making that money. :risas3: :thumbup: good for them, they look good in traditional Thai apparel.

FINALLY Sammy is paired with someone who's as visually appealing as she is. No shade at her other co-stars but we all know they always pair her with mehhhh ML. lol

I wonder if Punjan got his heart broken and decided to ordain. Good for him though. "Anoumothana" with him.

bit

sarNie Adult
If you get cheated upon, make it worth it ;).

Punjan has got a long list of bad luck, he had the tendency to blabber wrong things and the wrong time which got him in hot spot a few times this year. So maybe he can get rid of his bad luck with this. Learn to be more calm.

x0unerthanlater

This isn't exactly ET news...

But there's a serial killer on the loose in Thailand atm.
EDIT: HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT. THANK GOODNESS!

Briefly this is the gist of what I watched... (from Thairath - I may update more if I dig into the story more)

About a decade or so ago, there was a man that raped and killed several ppl (mostly women). I don't know the exact # of murders, but it was more than 2. His punishment? Initially was supposed to be the death penalty but he only did 14 years.. Yes! 14! I think it was mentioned that his sentence was shortened. He got out a few months ago...

Here's the kicker...
HE STARTED UP HIS KILLING SPREE AGAIN! Recently, it was reported that there's at least 2 ppl who have been murdered since his release! He lures his victims using FB by befriending them and acting like a white knight. He's an intelligent serial killer with a high IQ. They've dubbed him "JACK THE RIPPER OF THAILAND".

What I want to know is... WHO THE HECK let him out? Ppl got a longer sentence for being in possession of drugs than he did for murdering.

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
wow thats so scary...thanks for telling us. its so scary that it's criminals that have the highest IQ...

so many things going on! So glad that Mik is getting more roles with so many actresses esp Sammy!! I cant wait to watch these two! they're going to be saap maak!

Seeing weir in traditional attire makes me want to see him act in a boran lakorn. He's so handsome, would love to see Weir and Bella act in a lakorn but unfortunately... they cant unless their contract ends or something... When I saw those photos, I instantly thought of mae karakade and khun p'meun :lol: