❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
I am too assuming she is probably expecting twin girls. Her babyshower was a pink theme, signature lettering NNN and with the new IG post.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I swear having twins is going to be the new trend among daras. I guess that's the privilege of being rich, you get to pick and choose even the way you want your kids to turn out. N'eks are probably like I'm too lazy to give birth twice, might as well make it worth it by giving birth twice in one pregnancy.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Isn't Janie about to pop any time soon? Well if she's having twins..congrats to her. Double the love and trouble lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If I ever to have kids....which I don't want any lol

I want twins...1 boy...1 girl...done

If some1 else can have it for me ...that's even better hahaha

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I swear having twins is going to be the new trend among daras. I guess that's the privilege of being rich, you get to pick and choose even the way you want your kids to turn out. N'eks are probably like I'm too lazy to give birth twice, might as well make it worth it by giving birth twice in one pregnancy.
Not the money or trend!
There are lot of factors that affect multiple pregnancy. Age and IVF are two of the factors which is clearly the case in most of the daras!

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If I could choose between having 1 kid at a time or having some at once, I'd go for twins.

Plus, I do think it's because of age as well. When you're over 35, there are factors to consider especially if it's your first pregnancy at such a mature age. It could be dangerous for both mother and child.

x0unerthanlater

CHOMPOO'S INTERVIEW FB LINK

So recently Chompoo & Patricia was at the same party of a mutual friend/acquaintance. Reporters were curious (nosey) of how the situation between them are. Asking questions like did you guys talk. Did you ask Patrica about the drama. etc. They were also teasing about, "the eldest DIL and youngest DIL" being in one frame/picture.

Chompoo answered in her very cool chic way. She just tells them that it was normal. The party was more of a brand promotion type thing. They did talk but it wasn't that deep. They've known each other before so it wasn't like they were awkward. She says no she didn't pry into their (Pat & Not?) business because it's a private matter.

The reporters seem so intimidated by her. They were all stuttering. :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
CHOMPOO'S INTERVIEW FB LINK

So recently Chompoo & Patricia was at the same party of a mutual friend/acquaintance. Reporters were curious (nosey) of how the situation between them are. Asking questions like did you guys talk. Did you ask Patrica about the drama. etc. They were also teasing about, "the eldest DIL and youngest DIL" being in one frame/picture.

Chompoo answered in her very cool chic way. She just tells them that it was normal. The party was more of a brand promotion type thing. They did talk but it wasn't that deep. They've known each other before so it wasn't like they were awkward. She says no she didn't pry into their (Pat & Not?) business because it's a private matter.

The reporters seem so intimidated by her. They were all stuttering. :risas3:
Choompo is one of the artist that is so cool and so jaded that reporters can’t play around with.

Janie is another one who can blast reporters for being stupid. Of course Choompoo do it in more classy way.

x0unerthanlater

Choompo is one of the artist that is so cool and so jaded that reporters can’t play around with.

Janie is another one who can blast reporters for being stupid. Of course Choompoo do it in more classy way.
They were trying really hard to fish for gossip. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The pressure of being a dara

Joe Cheng address that in her interview....she is now 40 and still gorgeous but get bash soo much...saying she is old...ugly...fat...ect...she press on that if she was a guy ppl won't say that and for ppl to love themselves as much as they can

She is currently filming with younger actors

Louis koo Face looks F up too much
..too much PS but he won't get crap like joe chen does