❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4z8Jh5hBo_/?igshid=ln2jz22dktc7

So the guy said Mark has always had rumor about being "jao chu" (player like). This time the rumor is more intense? More merit? (Can't find the words) than before. It is said he seems very close and friendly with Kao. They interview kim and she gave those type of reply. It's typical when ppl film lakorn.....I get this vibe that she don't seems so confident

I haven't been checking IG but I'm Not surprised by this rumor.

When it was confirm and they started filming their lakorn....I was like O....the rumor will start.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4zyrLthj2k/?igshid=u75tvc2ncr3l

So it seems this leak news is by a person who is right 90% of the time with the fact of the rumor. It is said that Junji dump Oh for the hi-so model she been Working with. Junji has photo with him. They looked pretty close. They interview her and they day her and she seem to be stuttering in reply...? Along that line. They ask Oh but got no reply. He has an event coming up so they'll ask him then
So the rumor is he’s pursuing and flirting with her and she’s reciprocating it or it’s just him flirting cause Kao got a man too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark ever cheats on Kimmy since the beginning of their relationship was quite messy but idk about Kao doing all that but who knows. We all know by now that innocent looks doesn’t mean you’re a nice person in real life.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
wow didnt expect this coming from mk couple. Hard to believe this because Mark seems to be really into their relationship. probably just for PR but not a really good pr i mean poor kim

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So the rumor is he’s pursuing and flirting with her and she’s reciprocating it or it’s just him flirting cause Kao got a man too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark ever cheats on Kimmy since the beginning of their relationship was quite messy but idk about Kao doing all that but who knows. We all know by now that innocent looks doesn’t mean you’re a nice person in real life.
A comment said to mark. You look so close to Kao, are you flirting with her...something like that. Other commented on the clips and well.

It doesn't say much about Kao flirting back ot not. It appears in the VDO that he is flirty with her. The commentator mention that Mark had these "jao chu" lightly often. Player/flirty rumor....not none as intense or made news like this

Both kim and mark came to clear it. The usual...it's a lakorn. Rumor is normals... ect....her Interview just seems....lack or a better word...not confidence? The vibe is unsure....not convincing ?

I follow kao IG, they seem happy together. They are not over the top couple. They seem to be simple and have fun.

twister02

M♥K
I've been following MK and Kao and I don't know why would the media pick up a comment from a faceless IG account and turn it into such a big deal. I don't see anything (like how they say Kao and Mark being that close) with their filming clips and pics and to think they've worked in Kom Faek already before getting this new lakorn. They barely interact with each other.

I don't agree that Kim sounded like she's not confident to answer. She just knew something like this will come up because Mark always gets issues like this whenever he's paired with another girl. They keep branding Mark as a playboy especially the media who picks up the issue from antis comment on IG. Can they at least show some proof?

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
A comment said to mark. You look so close to Kao, are you flirting with her...something like that. Other commented on the clips and well.

It doesn't say much about Kao flirting back ot not. It appears in the VDO that he is flirty with her. The commentator mention that Mark had these "jao chu" lightly often. Player/flirty rumor....not none as intense or made news like this

Both kim and mark came to clear it. The usual...it's a lakorn. Rumor is normals... ect....her Interview just seems....lack or a better word...not confidence? The vibe is unsure....not convincing ?

I follow kao IG, they seem happy together. They are not over the top couple. They seem to be simple and have fun.
you need a better word other than confidence. the interview didnt potray that. Mark tends to get these types of rumours whenever he films with anyone other than kim or yaya. Plus Kim hardly ever gives all the answers in an interview. most times she says, ask p'mark or any other source.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i doubt mark and kao rumours are real. mark is such flirt but he seems to have calmed down alot. This hype is probably to generate noise for his movie thats about to be released. every kind of publicity matters at this point. unfortunately at kao and kim's expenses but they already know how their industry works.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you need a better word other than confidence. the interview didnt potray that. Mark tends to get these types of rumours whenever he films with anyone other than kim or yaya. Plus Kim hardly ever gives all the answers in an interview. most times she says, ask p'mark or any other source.
I stated I can't find a better word. And I put a ? MARK....which indicate I'm am also unsure. I know you're a fan of them....

My opinion is different and will always be different from a fan. But it doesn't mean I'm attacking nor insulting or insinuating a fact.

It is my opinion....and for a lack of better word which I state... so I DON'T get fan salty.

I'm not their fan. I don't really care.

It is a typical news of celebrity news which I had a vdo on to translate and gave an opinion....which is not a fact nor I state it was a fact. Ppl can watch the clips and form their own opinions.

My opinion is just a tiny insignificant one amongst zillion of ppl

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Ahhh so it was just something a random person commented on and the media blew it up? Doesn’t sound credible to me unless I see some real reasoning from the media. Mark is definitely a player (well at least he used to be) but I don’t really believe this one for some reason. I thought this rumor was weird in the beginning because Mark and Kao don’t seem that close to each other especially when you see how close Kao behaves with her other costar Great. Feel bad for Kao for getting involved in this type of rumor but she probably expected something like this when she agreed to work with him. Some people are saying Mark gets rumors like this all the time when he works with someone new so I guess it’s nothing new. The only thing I’m worried about is this affecting Mark and Kao’s chemistry on screen lool I don’t want their chemistry ruined over a random rumor haha

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Every couple needs to seriously take a lesson from Weir and Bella. Heck, they would make some good money if they open a class. No one can deflect cheating rumors better than Weir and no GF can be as good as Bella sticking by her man. Even if the rumors would wrap around the entire mall Bella will find a way around it lol. Even if there are evidence...Bella be like, next :)

In the industry most rumors always come with a hint of truth. Because sometimes those that starts it already knows the whole story (not saying it's the case with Kao/and Mark). But people in the industry has plenty of dirt or knows so much that all it takes is a so called rumor to light up a fire. It has always been interesting to see how many rumors became truth.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Where there is smoke......

Kao is a cute girl...even great tease that all his friends are jealous....

I didn't watch a vdo. They are comfortable with each other. It's their 2nd lakorn.

Maybe in the vdo he is extra flirty or touchy than usual....? It comes with the territory of a celebrity.

Lol @ bella giving lessons

bit

sarNie Adult
Every couple needs to seriously take a lesson from Weir and Bella. Heck, they would make some good money if they open a class. No one can deflect cheating rumors better than Weir and no GF can be as good as Bella sticking by her man. Even if the rumors would wrap around the entire mall Bella will find a way around it lol. Even if there are evidence...Bella be like, next :)

In the industry most rumors always come with a hint of truth. Because sometimes those that starts it already knows the whole story (not saying it's the case with Kao/and Mark). But people in the industry has plenty of dirt or knows so much that all it takes is a so called rumor to light up a fire. It has always been interesting to see how many rumors became truth.
LOL...The speed WB cleaning the rumor is impressive. Those AIS and toothpaste contract isn’t cheap

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I stated I can't find a better word. And I put a ? MARK....which indicate I'm am also unsure. I know you're a fan of them....

My opinion is different and will always be different from a fan. But it doesn't mean I'm attacking nor insulting or insinuating a fact.

It is my opinion....and for a lack of better word which I state... so I DON'T get fan salty.

I'm not their fan. I don't really care.

It is a typical news of celebrity news which I had a vdo on to translate and gave an opinion....which is not a fact nor I state it was a fact. Ppl can watch the clips and form their own opinions.

My opinion is just a tiny insignificant one amongst zillion of ppl
you take things to the far left alot. my opinion contracdicted yours and the next thing you can result to is throwing "fan" "salty" and what not. Kim didnt look less confident in the interview. how does that have anything to do with being salty. please lets learn how to have intelligent and mature convo's here. no need for the extra. you can leave that for the kpop commubity.

twister02

M♥K
Where there is smoke......

Kao is a cute girl...even great tease that all his friends are jealous....

I didn't watch a vdo. They are comfortable with each other. It's their 2nd lakorn.

Maybe in the vdo he is extra flirty or touchy than usual....? It comes with the territory of a celebrity.

Lol @ bella giving lessons
I would have understand if the rumors came from gossip sites or those program who always talks about rumors, blind items but it's not. The rumor started because a hater commented on IG and said Mark is flirting with Kao and I said that this happened before with Mark because that's always the antis technique whenever he is paired with others or even if he travels to another country/province without Kim. Media just picked it up, asked Kim about it and it turn it into something of a big deal.

Those antis always checked what Mark liked in IG. If he liked another actress photo, they will make it a big deal and will say he is cheating on Kim. This rumor started from a hater, media picked it up and hater is happy cause media gave attention to him/her.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

We learnt our lesson with Matt and Pat (there is a rumor he has already ditched her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you take things to the far left alot. my opinion contracdicted yours and the next thing you can result to is throwing "fan" "salty" and what not. Kim didnt look less confident in the interview. how does that have anything to do with being salty. please lets learn how to have intelligent and mature convo's here. no need for the extra. you can leave that for the kpop commubity.

Yes Fan get wicked Salty.

I notice anything with MK gets you going. Again My opinion of how I feel about her is a tiny Spec. It means nothing.

Again I stated in my Comments that LACK FOR A BETTER WORD.

or lack of a better word" means that we can't find a better word than the one we're offering (we lack a better word, so we're going to use this one). It's the best we can do because a perfect word doesn't exist (or we can't think of one)

1. I did NOT INSULT nor Attack KIM nor accuse her of anything.

My post is whatever at best. I did state of an opinion on my observation.

I'm not a huge fan of any of them nor do I HATE them.

I also stated that we will Never see eye to eye.

Since as a FAN....anything that seem against the IDOL. People get a little defensive for them. I see it with MK and YY.

Matt cause. Even with her FANS...they are MAture. In recognizing the rumors. They still like her but can See that she handle it stupidly and is a dumb choice.

Again This will trigger People.

I know what I wrote. I'm responsible for that but NOT how people interrupt it.

I did not insult nor attack her. Is my word choice SUCKY?! for sure. I myself stated that I couldn't find a Better word to express my opinion or observation.

To get their own. I don't really care much of it. In general I have never said anything bad about these actors. I don't care for them and don't engage in their forum. I translated and stated an opinion that was not attacking nor insulting her. Read between the lines.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in short this is the case a smoke without a fire

who follow mk everyday will know better so won't blame those who doesn't follow them everyday and only check them time to time through media not the first time and i believe it won't be the last time they repeat the same headline with screen cap hate comment each time and look years pass still nothing unfold so yeah it's again a made up smoke without a fire and again i don't blame who want to believe there is a truth behind the rumor cause i can see why, people who they look up to disappoint them so yeah it's normal no problem :) but as fans i think we should give our other side too when we see it's not fair , and btw we can be mature too in recognizing the rumor but if we felt there is a slight truth in it but so far nope we don't see cause again we follow everyday and we know this kind of comments exist for yeaaars now if not everyday so why we should recognize a made up story by a hater who we saw made up other stories too right? so as fans e should give our other side of the thing as part of the discussion of course