❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
RIP Hem. I was so shocked to see this on IG this morning. I think he was quite depressed for a while. His last IG post was chilling.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
RIP HEM. Just saw the article.

There was a 'scandal' about him evading mortgage on his condo. He struggled financially etc.
Death by suicide is so heartbreaking (it is heartbreaking in general though)

x0unerthanlater

What did he say? I don’t understand Thai.
Caption: We don't know what the future holds. We don't know what will be our last words. Don't forget to mind the ones you love.

What he says: We don't know what our last words will be. It could be the words we say before bedtime and they don't wake up again. It could be the words we say before leaving the house and driving away but never getting a chance to drive back. Or it could be the words before hanging up, and that number never being reachable again. Life is delicate. Speak nicely to each other. Because we'll never know which words will be the last that we'll say to one another.

Words on the screen at the end: We don't know what will happen in life from here on out. Don't forget to take care and be mindful of the people around you. Do the best you can each day.

** Brb sobbing **

No one heard his call for help....

little22

sarNie Juvenile
That is sad. He's younger than me. Why kill yourself. You are a star making good money stronger than me. Think about your family you left behind.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I’m a bit confuse with your story but isn’t this about the girl who died? I only glimpsed through the story, it goes she died, they did the autopsy have CCTV evidence and all but cannot catch the culprit because powerful is at work and want this buried? Right?
[/QUOTE]
There are a lot of people involved drinking house parties. Why there such a job position as pretty girls? It is a big news now

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Caption: We don't know what the future holds. We don't know what will be our last words. Don't forget to mind the ones you love.

What he says: We don't know what our last words will be. It could be the words we say before bedtime and they don't wake up again. It could be the words we say before leaving the house and driving away but never getting a chance to drive back. Or it could be the words before hanging up, and that number never being reachable again. Life is delicate. Speak nicely to each other. Because we'll never know which words will be the last that we'll say to one another.

Words on the screen at the end: We don't know what will happen in life from here on out. Don't forget to take care and be mindful of the people around you. Do the best you can each day.

** Brb sobbing **

No one heard his call for help....
Thank you for translating. That is very sad. And I’m so sad that nobody noticed and was able to help him. My heart goes out to his loved ones he left behind.

x0unerthanlater

Thank you for translating. That is very sad. And I’m so sad that nobody noticed and was able to help him. My heart goes out to his loved ones he left behind.
Yeah, it's really sad. He also tweeted several suicidal things but it seems no one really understood.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That is sad. He's younger than me. Why kill yourself. You are a star making good money stronger than me. Think about your family you left behind.
Fame and money doesn’t automatically make you happy in life though. Besides, his own gf said he was having financial problems so clearly his job wasn’t going too well for him. Depression and suicide is not an easy thing to understand if you have never been in that position before. People sometimes seem to forget that depression is an actual mental illness and one of the biggest silent killers in the world. Sometimes the mental pain and stress people are suffering is just too much for them and they think suicide is their best way out. I pray that he is now free from any pain he was feeling and suffering through and that his family and friends find strength and peace.