❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
She posted a picture in the forest (same as Weir tree) with a datestamp which people can easily see that Bella is not in town.

This images are sets that didn’t made the news. She posted a lot more than some realize, not including her raeng comments.
Are you talking about this one? http://instagr.am/p/B0SnvIlF0pN/
This was posted 7/24 right? I think Bella has the Thai dance thing going on.

http://instagr.am/p/B0U9yjenZgG/
Haha I’m becoming a pretty good internet investigator. :pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
Who was it that originally said Bella was on that trip too?
Thai people are one of the very polite people in the world.

When the news first come up, I think fans /PR spin team were trying to cover up so the story was CC got a BF and they go with groups with Weir and Bella to all those places.

Then a few days ago, journalist got a hold of CC and she said the same thing except she don’t have a BF who supposedly took all that pics for her:rolleyes:

But 2 days later Bella just throw a firework into the whole thing and deny the whole thing.

Weir should just come up and clear the whole thing, but then PR spin team might need more time to construct more coherent story.:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's so funny but it's a bit unfair to CC. From the look of it, she wanted to the blast the whole thing but more than likely Weir or ch7's team got a hold of her and zipped her up, sorta. I bet my money that CC probably leaked that story of fake bf/gf for business purposes rumor. Bella, seeing how everyone's lies for the past year was blowing up in etheir face decided she wasn't gonna dig her own grave. However, if the rumor was true, Bella better be careful of CC exposing the whole thing cus by the looks of it CC already lost a lot, what more could she lose?l if Bella wasn't going to play this, she wouldn't allowed her dog to FaceTime with Weir's. They're all playing games.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I saw that Nut had an interview and said CC called him to ask what should she do cause she said she messed up and said something wrong. Which was obviously her saying she went on the trip with Bella too. Honestly I really do feel like CC is trying to get attention because she posted her interview picture to ig to say she appreciates all the support. In my opinion posting the interview just shows she likes the attention lol. Here is Nuts interview btw.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
More ppl now knows who CC is now....

I wonder where this will end up

I'm so dead with the Matt crowning hahaha

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Bella can get out unsketch either way, she pave the way a long time ago. Just like Pan, she never dated ;)

I don’t get Thai celebs, they put so much on social media but when you need to explain yourself you wait for events with journalist. Can’t they put their statement on IG like Hollywood celebs do?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
According to his interview Nut is the one who brought CC. Lol Weir is just playing it off like it’s nothing. They’re just friends through the channel and through Nut. And there’s nothing serious. His whole vibe is “chill”.

noname123

sarNie Egg
I think weir bella CC drama is done. They all clarified and it seems believable. All got more attention and more publicity. CC girl should focus on her career and go forward with the recognition she got from it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
All 3 of them has an increase in followers from this....

Zzzzz.....I don't really care for him

Last edited: