❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Weir do own some of the places she went to. That little forest she went in July... that is his. On that date Bella is out of town up North... :rolleyes: . Told you net people are good. People realize one of the trees (very odd looking tree) was same as in Weir post.0

noname123

sarNie Egg
Its kind of obvious this time and if ppl started to investigate and join the dots its easy because she has been dropping little hints all this time. Like on insta she only posted the video where weir wished her happy bday and another post said 'i wish you were here' and that time he was on the japan trip with his friends.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
What if she’s there with the Nut guy? Or any girl need to date Weir to take a photo there?

Really, the word “sidechick” is annoying me. Just a photo, and now she’s the sidechick, she’s not as pretty as Bella, she’s not as famous as Bella...lol. You guy are bashing her based on this?

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
Its kind of obvious this time and if ppl started to investigate and join the dots its easy because she has been dropping little hints all this time. Like on insta she only posted the video where weir wished her happy bday and another post said 'i wish you were here' and that time he was on the japan trip with his friends.
I went to her IG, and it’s not “only Weir”. I remember I saw Pooklook there.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
So you mean he sang happy bday to someone, then she thanked him, that’s the proof they were dating?

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm very confused by this new development. So Peach was lying and acting all along? So him secretly weeping after an interview was all an act? If so, he really is out to ruin Pat. Yikes. No wonder Pat walked away from him with no hesitation and such finality.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah because everyone thought she was like a little sis to him. oh well bella and weir are busy using their dogs to show they are still very much together. yesterday weir went with his doggy to her house now today the dogs are facetiming each other. lol they are becoming way too obvious
From seldom posting things together especially Bella where she can’t even bothered when she had an event with Weir to 2 days straight of instastory. It’s getting pathetic.

noname123

sarNie Egg
From seldom posting things together especially Bella where she can’t even bothered when she had an event with Weir to 2 days straight of instastory. It’s getting pathetic.
They should just continue as normal because them doing this becomes more suspicious especially when bella is posting stuff like this it raised my eyebrows because she rarely posts with him or any thing related to him. I used to feel bad the way bella ignores him. She sometimes looks like she takes him for granted. many weir fans complain about that too. but now i think their relationship is just business

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So what is going on here ? Did she (Pat) cheat or didn't she ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Whether Pat did cheat or not, he is definitely out to sabotage Pat according to the leak chat.

I have been Mia from the thai entertainment for a long while now. As I return, i kind of miss this lol scandals are much juicier. Although the K entertainment did hit a huge thunderstorm at the start of 2019.

bit

sarNie Adult
If Thai ET were as famous as K entertainment, it will be a lot more juicier than K-land scandals. If Thai ET journalist work like K-land journalist, they will never sleep.

bit

sarNie Adult
That girl is definitely not prettier than Bella and she sure is bold for that lol. Maybe it’s just her eyes that look weird to me. I looked at her and to me she definitely looks more like a supporting actress to me. Idk I guess I just dislike when side chicks get bold because they already knew their place in the beginning. Anyways Weir and Bella are definitely using their dogs to calm the news down. And I see she posted Weirs bday shout out and everything but he doesn’t follow her.
CC girl gave him shout out left right and centre, went together on trips yet he didn’t follow her ...

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
He doesn’t follow Thisa or Mookda while they are filming together right now. What’s the big deal? Back to the day, he didn’t follow Steph also. So what did it tell you?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Here's the thing about proofs. If you're asking for proofs, won't happen. Unless there's concrete evidence such as pictures or videos caught in the act it will all be speculation. Did SK cheated? Even if Aff said so, we dont know for sure cus there's no proofs. Did Peter Corp cheated? Same, we dont know. Did Pat cheated? We don't know. So like 95% of all these celebs' rumors of cheating are all rumors but yet we believe most of them. How come it is different for Weir? Mook, Thissa, and Steph are not on the radar cus they haven't post pictures of the same vacationing spots nor do they only post HBD wishes to him. However i am speculating that Thissa is talking to PJ more than friends cus she post pictures of places he was at the same time as her. Most of Bella's and Weir's pictures are not of them together but at the same place so aren't we all assuming they were together? So how is that ok to assume but can't with CC and Weir? Cus they tag each other? Well what if CC gets extra bold and tag Weir, then can we confirm the relationship? No? Now I'm not saying they are having an affair but what im saying is netizen are hella nosy people. If it's true, they'll find something. If not, they'll move along.

As for Pat/Peach. They're not disputing the cheating allegations. People are just questioning whether he was sincere at the interview or faking it. According to the leaked chat (was that with his sister, him, and his manager?) It seems like the interview was preplanned. The tears were fake and his choices of words were to get sympathy for him, to seek revenge on Pat? If he just came out and said they broke up, people would just moved on but he said more than that with words, body language, and tears. Him crying and hugging his manager after for the media to snap pictures, was that all an act? That's what people (including myself) wowed about. Did he planned the "lie" interview too? To give leverage to the "sad, confession" one?

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
One thing about celebrities rumor I learn after year of following it, the truth will turn eventually turn up. Those ET reporters don't usually write on wimps, they know what is going on behind door, it's just whether they have the approval to gaslight it.

That tear and hug earns Potato shop millions. If it was just a normal confession, nobody will be queuing at potato shop.