❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
The only one at fault here is Peach for creating unnecessary drama. I'm not saying he should have confirmed their break up but that he doesn't owe the reporters any explanation. He could have just kept his mouth shut! Pat probably wanted move on quietly but noooo

And I find Pat much more respectable for not coming for Peach as soon as he claimed that they were not broken up. Makes her looks even classier than she already is.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Girrrrrrrrl. :risas3:
Hahaha...dead

She is lying by omission...but not saying anything.

It's not a blame game but Pat had said NOTHING. Her actions speaks lounder than words. Her actions made her look bad since the nation thought she was with peach.

Peach had to say something and he said these things in PAT's defense.

Peach came out defending Pat while she stayed silent and having the pictures of her and note speak for her.

I don't see why ppl are pushing for PEACH to be the bad guy. The dude blames himself....he took responsibility. He clarify and apologize for not handling it better.

Both were at fault in some sense

All peach did is clarify it and DEFEND PAT. He said she is a good person....nobody is in the wrong....there is obviously a lack of communications...he state that as well...

Pat said nothing on All of these occasion and she's like Whatever..... until it blew up now....her actions without clarifying made it blow up. Ppl know she was dating peach and no breakup was given and she is going around with another dude.. ppl started bashing her..... It never had to come to this....he came out to clarify and defend her....her actions speaks lounder than words and not saying anything and going out with other guys make her looks bad...regardless if he said nothing or not

He said he care and support for her. Stop bashing her, she's a good person. No 3rd party....

I hope he keeps it that away....and I hope her answers is as simple as his and not engage in extra personal info

I'm NOT either of their fans...so I have no Bias.....frankly I'm not sure about the other's....I see blinders on...

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only one at fault here is Peach for creating unnecessary drama. I'm not saying he should have confirmed their break up but that he doesn't owe the reporters any explanation. He could have just kept his mouth shut! Pat probably wanted move on quietly but noooo

And I find Pat much more respectable for not coming for Peach as soon as he claimed that they were not broken up. Makes her looks even classier than she already is.
In these kind of situations a girl will not come out looking classy when she's stuck in a scandal between two men. Anyone can spin it however they want, it's an industry that's always waiting for the gotcha moment. And rarely a girl will be coming out smelling like a rose let alone classy. It's the reality of the situation.

Peach and Pat was going to have to answer the question it's a matter of when. And if she is moving on then she should've have said something early on to put it to rest. She chose not to and is paying a price for it. And if she's seen with Note without an explanation from one of them....

Timeline says hello lol

The reporters will create their own timeline and investigation and dig and dig...so what is the point of running away from something that can't be hide. I mean, if the reporters don't become detectives then the fans or those that doesn't like her will be even a more ruthless detective. These are the things the celebrities will not likely win.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The reporter speculated that they accepted a couple event together and was trying to keep it DL until that finish....

But pictures of her and NOTE surface and ppl notice...investigate and started to question it and it blew up to this with the lack of transparency...

Peach was as diplomatic as possible....

*it's a personal matter
*no one is to blame
*no 3rd party
*she's a good person
*we both tried to work it out and it wasn't working
*miscommunication
*natural consequences of relationship
*timeline - right as she went on her family vacation
*apologize for not handling it better and stating they were together
* he told ppl to leave her alone, she did commit a crime and kill anyone

mayag

sarNie Adult
In these kind of situations a girl will not come out looking classy when she's stuck in a scandal between two men. Anyone can spin it however they want, it's an industry that's always waiting for the gotcha moment. And rarely a girl will be coming out smelling like a rose let alone classy. It's the reality of the situation.

Peach and Pat was going to have to answer the question it's a matter of when. And if she is moving on then she should've have said something early on to put it to rest. She chose not to and is paying a price for it. And if she's seen with Note without an explanation from one of them....

Timeline says hello lol

The reporters will create their own timeline and investigation and dig and dig...so what is the point of running away from something that can't be hide. I mean, if the reporters don't become detectives then the fans or those that doesn't like her will be even a more ruthless detective. These are the things the celebrities will not likely win.
Maybe not to you @byebye but to me, she has been pretty classy and continues to be classy with her actions. It's a matter of personal choice. I don't care what the reporters have to say.

Most of the public is stupid. They are so easy to manipulate. No one thinks for themselves and just has this mob mentality of immediately blaming whosever name is thrown under the bus first. I bet most of them are going to be back on Pat's side now after Peach's confession. :rolleyes:

I don't think Pat is running away. To me it seems like she doesn't give a damn about what reporters think and she knows that they need not stick their noses into her business all the time. But it's gotten to a point where so many people are involved that it's best she provides an explanation. At least for her fans. It wouldn't have gotten to this point if someone had kept their mouth shut though... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm never gonna let that go

I'm not trying to make Peach the bad guy here because really...it's kind of an innocent mistake. But if there's someone to blame, it's Peach and Peach only. I just cannot wrap my head around the rest of y'all blaming Pat in any way.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pat's family should had put their vacation on hold so that she could come out and clear the fact that her father's boss's son lied about how they are still together. Causing this whole drama that is entirely her fault cus she no longer wants to be with him.

Peach isn't the bad guy but yet Pat is, how is that? Cus she didn't call someone out. Damn lesson learn girl. You're a girl so by default you will always be wrong. Lol SMH

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she is the bad guy either ...peach himself said so...no 1 is...he said it was between 2 ppl who tried to work it out and it didn't work...that was it

Bad choices

Why do they need to postpone the vacation?

When peach stated they are together still

She could have came out and said that they are no longer together. Plenty of chances. Instead the pictures of her and note been floating around the internet and ppl kept bashing her

She could have made a simple statement of them "talking and trying and have come to an agreement to officially end it now"

Peach won't dispute it....he still care for her and has self blame....he would not have bash her...he never bash her but defend her

So if she made that statement...it'd be clear and her pictures with note won't be damming to her

mayag

sarNie Adult
@spanky Probably because she happens to be a considerate human being. Yes, she had many chances but imagine if right after Peach's statement, she came out and said "NO we are NOT together anymore." Imagine the embarrassment Peach would face.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nobody is blaming Pat because she's a girl. If Peach, Great or any guy would do that he would make himself look bad. I would point that out too.

Why would the family put their vacation on hold? I know it's sarcasm so I'll leave it at that :)

Seriously, does no one watch Matt goes down? I mean, she's a role model of what not to do. Did Pat think anything would not get out? If she goes abroad and has no interest in returning to the business then she can give each and everyone the middle finger but she's not that dumb...she'll be diplomatic and just chalk it up as a lesson. Perhaps next relationship she knows what to do and not to do.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe not to you @byebye but to me, she has been pretty classy and continues to be classy with her actions. It's a matter of personal choice. I don't care what the reporters have to say.

Most of the public is stupid. They are so easy to manipulate. No one thinks for themselves and just has this mob mentality of immediately blaming whosever name is thrown under the bus first. I bet most of them are going to be back on Pat's side now after Peach's confession. :rolleyes:

I don't think Pat is running away. To me it seems like she doesn't give a damn about what reporters think and she knows that they need not stick their noses into her business all the time. But it's gotten to a point where so many people are involved that it's best she provides an explanation. At least for her fans. It wouldn't have gotten to this point if someone had kept their mouth shut though... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm never gonna let that go

I'm not trying to make Peach the bad guy here because really...it's kind of an innocent mistake. But if there's someone to blame, it's Peach and Peach only. I just cannot wrap my head around the rest of y'all blaming Pat in any way.
Pat is like Matt, she let's everyone does the talking but when you do that everyone's voice will be heard but yours. If I am not at fault there's no shame in stating the truth no matter how painful it is to those around me.

Taking the fall for a mistake others make is not wise nor smart. As I've stated, Pat is not a regular person where things like this get swept under the rug and she can move on and act like nothing happens. They will create a narrative that she's not going to like, so why give them the opportunity to do that?

It's Thai reporters when do they actually know when to stop? They live for these things, whether she thinks they deserve an explanation of some sort that's almost a non given because as a celebrity in a high profile relationship she will have to issue something.

If she came out even if it's short and say something like, we grew apart and decided to part ways...our relationship has been distance for a while and finally came to terms it's best to move on.

Simple and direct so when she's seen out with Note there's at least something from her and it wouldn't be a scandal. The industry rarely likes a quiet person. Hell, Janie is a queen of denial but she'll say something even if that something amounts to nothing. She will let her denial be her answer lol.

Anyhow, I think we kind of see things differently. Every opinion is worth something in their own way. I have nothing against Pat, it's just that she has to be more aggressive in these things. Being chilled and let others be your voice will not carry you far especially in a situation where it shouldn't be that way.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:mad: At the rumors of her and Third. Omfg they've been friends for a long time. So glad they're not adding Joss to the mix cus they're besties too. Oh and here we go with the "her mom is behind her meeting all these new guys" wtf.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
its crazy how that one lie has escalated this thing into something bigger than it should be. Pat hasnt been in a scandal before so she will probably be freaking out lol. All peach had to say was we will both give a statement when patricia gets back but nop he just had to talk. Do these thai celebs have PR teams???
I wonder how this would affect Pat's dad job since he works for peach's dad.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this scandal will not be the end of her career. She will pursue her study abroad and i read before that her dad really against her et career.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully this scandal will not be the end of her career. She will pursue her study abroad and i read before that her dad really against her et career.
I think it will. Her dad will use this opportunity to get her to quit. She's going to England for school anyways.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Note said that it is not his personality to try to insert himself in other people relationship

Note then Trash Peach...saying he is not a gentlemen because he gave out an interviews...telling him he's sad....You guys see the eng. Comment on the youtube.

Pat and note like the comment of him stating that and trashing peach......stay classy ppl...wow

Lol

Lots of commenter stated all the relationship that NOTE insert himself in many people's relationships.

That is not smart of pat....a bit passive aggressive liking that comment. When peach admit his fault and never once said a bad thing about her ...hahaha...that is raeng

All pat has to do is give a statement. We broke up right before I went on my family vacation. The end because PEACH did not trash her. He gave a interview to clarify the situation and apologize how he handle it.

Beating a dead horse here...he only defend her and said she is a good person. No 3rd hand....

Many ppl are sympathizing with him and supporting his business he has....if peach is smart
..he keep doing what he do...and don't answer more questions and If they ask...say I already answer...the end....

Actions speaks louder than words ...their actions isn't exactly nice....

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Note said that it is not his personality to try to insert himself in other people relationship

Note then Trash Peach...saying he is not a gentlemen because he gave out an interviews...telling him he's sad....You guys see the eng. Comment on the youtube.

Pat and note like the comment of him stating that and trashing peach......stay classy ppl...wow

Lol

Lots of commenter stated all the relationship that NOTE insert himself in many people's relationships.

That is not smart of pat....a bit passive aggressive liking that comment. When peach admit his fault and never once said a bad thing about her ...hahaha...that is raeng

All pat has to do is give a statement. We broke up right before I went on my family vacation. The end because PEACH did not trash her. He gave a interview to clarify the situation and apologize how he handle it.

Beating a dead horse here...he only defend her and said she is a good person. No 3rd hand....

Many ppl are sympathizing with him and supporting his business he has....if peach is smart
..he keep doing what he do...and don't answer more questions and If they ask...say I already answer...the end....

Actions speaks louder than words ...their actions isn't exactly nice....

Lol at Pat...Sigh hopefully she's smarter than that.