❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Note played the game darling. I guess, maybe he was jealous another pretty dara was with someone else but him. Sorry I can't help but think he somehow helped them breaking up the way SK did with Matt
Yup this whole situation reminds me of Matt and SK :confused:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
What if she wanted to break up long before the trip but he tried to hang on then would that still be her fault? Im not trying to pick side here but seems like according to Num G, Pat tried to break it off since last year or they did broke up once. To me that said the girl was done a long time ago so was it still (entirely) wrong that she moved on already? Did she not emotionally moved on since that first break up?

I hope Peach understand his ex (Note) now when he broke up with her without warning.
Exactly. pat was probably already emotionally done way before moving on physically but maybe peach was still hoping they would get back together. In my head i think pat did this so peach can get the message sooner lol. men do this all the dang time. As for peach , i guess pat was his karma from Note (peach's ex). Atleast pat already showed signs so he saw it coming. peach is not a victim and i dont get why some people are even comparing pat to matt. apples and orange??

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
love hurts. peach needs cry then put on his big boy pants and date around. have fun and dont get into anything serious for now. and he should also try to live his own life instead of following his gf of one year (pat and her family) around. its crazy how he is back to hanging out his friends and playing music again now that he and pat are done. He was so immersed in that relationship. Honestly that relationship was not good for peach in my opinion. it was learning curve for both him and Pat.
plus we dont even know if peach was actually the cause of pat's change of heart. you dont need to cheat or be abusive for a breakup to happen. there are so many other things that could lead to this. for pat to leave peach who is handsome, nice and super rich then has to be more to the story.

Hopefully she does a storytime video on youtube. she told us how they met so its right to tell us how they brokeup lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If you fall out of love with your partner, make sure to be honest with them and tie up whatever loose ends you have with one another so you can properly part ways. That way you don’t wrong your partner and can both move forward and find what you both deserve afterwards. I think that’s what should happen after you have a change of heart and that’s clearly not what happened in their situation sadly. No one forced Patricia to stay and work on her relationship with Peach so instead of getting with Note to try and make Peach get the message, she should’ve just ended it for good and not given the poor guy hope.

I’m waiting on what Pat has to say now. So far we’re going based on what Peach has had to say which to me sounded genuine and not fake. The fact that Pat hasn’t even said anything and has remained silent this whole time just makes me believe Peach even more.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So if i heard it right, he said he lied about the break up cus he thought he could clear it with her probably meaning hoping to get back together. Obviously it didn't work cus she made it loud and clear but unfortunately not to everyone else (she should had told the media they already broken up before leaving for her vacation). If Num G is to be believed he did said that THEY BROKEN UP FOR A WHILE NOW and he also added that after the break up, the girl (Pat) went to someone else (Note said that if it wasnt cleared he wouldn't had made the move) and the guy (Peach) found out that she moved on.

So how is Pat being bashed for Peach wanting to hang on? Cus he loves her too much? Cus he almost cried on camera? I'm not saying Peach should not be heart broken or should move on but it's a bit unfair to bash Pat for no longer wanting to love or be with him anymore. Plus we don't even know if she did cheated. Or is she being bashed for moving on already. Should she have waited until he's ok with the break up? How long should she wait? 1 month? 2 months? 1 year, 2 years?

Peach asked what did he do wrong? Probably nothing, the love just isn't there anymore. I remembered he said the same thing when he broke up with Note. I keep bringing up Note cus he did all the interview at that time too. She just confirmed the break up, adding that they have different views and future but he was the first one to confirmed to the media.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So if i heard it right, he said he lied about the break up cus he thought he could clear it with her probably meaning hoping to get back together. Obviously it didn't work cus she made it loud and clear but unfortunately not to everyone else (she should had told the media they already broken up before leaving for her vacation). If Num G is to be believed he did said that THEY BROKEN UP FOR A WHILE NOW and he also added that after the break up, the girl (Pat) went to someone else (Note said that if it wasnt cleared he wouldn't had made the move) and the guy (Peach) found out that she moved on.

So how is Pat being bashed for Peach wanting to hang on? Cus he loves her too much? Cus he almost cried on camera? I'm not saying Peach should not be heart broken or should move on but it's a bit unfair to bash Pat for no longer wanting to love or be with him anymore. Plus we don't even know if she did cheated. Or is she being bashed for moving on already. Should she have waited until he's ok with the break up? How long should she wait? 1 month? 2 months? 1 year, 2 years?

Peach asked what did he do wrong? Probably nothing, the love just isn't there anymore. I remembered he said the same thing when he broke up with Note. I keep bringing up Note cus he did all the interview at that time too. She just confirmed the break up, adding that they have different views and future but he was the first one to confirmed to the media.
So Peach said they were broken up completely?? From what that translated ig post was saying, my opinion was going off the fact that they were both working on the relationship. So what did he really say? Some are saying they both gave the relationship another chance and you said he lied and they were really broken up but he was still hoping to get back together. I’m confused right now. I wish I knew how to speak Thai lol

If they really were completely broken up like you said, then her going out with Note is not wrong. Shes not obligated to wait for Peach to move on for her to also move on. However If they were still together and were working on their relationship, then she’s in the wrong for hanging out with Note.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat should have studied Matt's situation and do the opposite lol. If they have already parted ways then there's no point of staying quiet since they are a high profile couple. It will eventually come out. I feel why people are making a big deal is, they see one relationship not completely over and another one started. The fact that it wasn't clear to the public, gives everyone the chance to come up with how they see it and it's not beneficial to her.

If she's already emotionally gone then Pat should make it be known...not to leave up to Peach or the media to draw that conclusion for her. Because when she's seen out and about with another man, it's her that'll take the fall. And it's gotten this far, she does need to say something. Anyhow, celebrities lives are a hot mess lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He said "i apologise for lying that we did not break up because i thought we could clear it between us"
Okay so that clears it then. As long as they were both out of the relationship then Pats off the hook for hanging with Note. I appreciate the fact that Peach cleared up the mess and admitted to his lie but he should never have said that they didn’t break up in the first place. That caused a sh*t storm for Pat. He owes her an apology for that one.

So, now I’m wondering what Pat is gonna say. I wonder if she will have the same type of interview that Matt had? I hope she doesn’t say the same old stupid “We are just PeeNong” :rolleyes: People will bash her even more once her and Note officially became a couple if she says that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat should have studied Matt's situation and do the opposite lol. If they have already parted ways then there's no point of staying quiet since they are a high profile couple. It will eventually come out. I feel why people are making a big deal is, they see one relationship not completely over and another one started. The fact that it wasn't clear to the public, gives everyone the chance to come up with how they see it and it's not beneficial to her.

If she's already emotionally gone then Pat should make it be known...not to leave up to Peach or the media to draw that conclusion for her. Because when she's seen out and about with another man, it's her that'll take the fall. And it's gotten this far, she does need to say something. Anyhow, celebrities lives are a hot mess lol
Yes, now that you mention it I definitely agree with your last paragraph. I never thought of it that way. After Peach lied and said they didn’t break up, she should’ve came out and told everyone that they indeed did break up. It’s hard to say this but you can’t really blame people for bashing her if she never came out and clarified her relationship status. She’s has quite some time to do so. Peach’s lie about them not breaking up as well as her silence on the situation and hanging out with Note made her look like the bad guy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
During the "break up / not break up" news

They were commenting on each other ig's

He came out and "lied" about still being together
(I also missed that part of that news and written translation).

She stayed silent during this interview when he said they are still together.

I can assume she was still engage in interaction to give him some hope...grasping for the last string

She didn't come out and clarify his Interview and kept it as is....

It's not a blame game....honest communications and some transparency was lacking....

Use it as a tool to learn...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok based on clips im watching, he said "before this, i apologise for lying that we still love each other (rak gun dee yo can translate to still love each other or still together) because i thought we would be able to clear it between us. I thought i was going to be able to fix it. But in the end the problems been there for months. We gave each other many chances to fix things but it didn't work. The main issue was that we weren't communicating and we don't know why this was happening. So we decided to break up. I admit it was a hard decision. I don't want to talk about other people. As for the leaked pictures, i saw it the same time as everyone. She said she didn't mean it (meaning for it to leak). I'm not sure what went wrong with this relationship. Not sure if i did something wrong or said something wrong. Maybe i didn't give her enough of my time . I regret the wasted 3 years but i believe i did my best. Im getting a lot of support but she's getting bashed which shee shouldn't cus no one knows who is right or wrong. She's not a bad person it's just it was at the wrong place and time (i think he's meaning her being seen with Note). "

So that was what was said from the interview clips.

So he gave the interview a week before she left for Portugal right? I agreed that she should have cleared his interview to the media. Don't know why she didn't. I mean her mom kinda hint it already. Num G surely did. He shouldn't had lied and she shouldn't had kept silent after. Tsk tsk

Anyways in another news the fake couple is said to be Mike and Pooklook but Mike said it's not true cus they made dinner dates. Why do i believe it is them?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched the interview

He said they break before she went on the family vacation.

They kept giving each other chances and kept trying...

There was a lack of communications....he said she said to him that she didn't mean to do it/not in a malice intent (about note...pix/news)

Peach is not blaming her or any other person...he is blaming himself and taking responsibility.

I like how he redirect these questions...that It is a personal thing....it's part of being in a relationship....that PAT is a good person and ppl need to stop bashing. He feel hurt that ppl are bashing her ...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok based on clips im watching, he said "before this, i apologise for lying that we still love each other (rak gun dee yo can translate to still love each other or still together) because i thought we would be able to clear it between us. I thought i was going to be able to fix it. But in the end the problems been there for months. We gave each other many chances to fix things but it didn't work. The main issue was that we weren't communicating and we don't know why this was happening. So we decided to break up. I admit it was a hard decision. I don't want to talk about other people. As for the leaked pictures, i saw it the same time as everyone. She said she didn't mean it (meaning for it to leak). I'm not sure what went wrong with this relationship. Not sure if i did something wrong or said something wrong. Maybe i didn't give her enough of my time . I regret the wasted 3 years but i believe i did my best. Im getting a lot of support but she's getting bashed which shee shouldn't cus no one knows who is right or wrong. She's not a bad person it's just it was at the wrong place and time (i think he's meaning her being seen with Note). "

So that was what was said from the interview clips.

So he gave the interview a week before she left for Portugal right? I agreed that she should have cleared his interview to the media. Don't know why she didn't. I mean her mom kinda hint it already. Num G surely did. He shouldn't had lied and she shouldn't had kept silent after. Tsk tsk

Anyways in another news the fake couple is said to be Mike and Pooklook but Mike said it's not true cus they made dinner dates. Why do i believe it is them?
Okay thanks for clearing that mess up. Thanks for the translation!

And what fake couple? Did I miss something?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I watched the interview

He said they break before she went on the family vacation.

They kept giving each other chances and kept trying...

There was a lack of communications....he said she said to him that she didn't mean to do it/not in a malice intent (about note...pix/news)

Peach is not blaming her or any other person...he is blaming himself and taking responsibility.

I like how he redirect these questions...that It is a personal thing....it's part of being in a relationship....that PAT is a good person and ppl need to stop bashing. He feel hurt that ppl are bashing her ...
Was it a break up before the trip or did he finally accept it was over? If he felt hurt that she is getting bashed then he shouldn't have made it seem like they were still fine and dandy. But whatevers.

Okay thanks for clearing that mess up. Thanks for the translation!

And what fake couple? Did I miss something?
Remember the news about a koojin that are faking their relationship but hates each other behind the screen?