❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope she’s okay. Could it be infections from something? Ning is only in her 40s, right? She’s still young. She’s one of my favorites from the 90s.
Yeah, it looks like a skin infection or something internal. I liked her a lot during her heyday as well.

Wow that looks scary! Hope they are able to fix it or something soon!
It's pretty scary for sure. I've never seen a skin reaction like that before.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, Mew. Whatevs, congrats to her.

Did Min Pechaya do something to her face? She's been looking a bit different lately, not as pretty as before.

x0unerthanlater

Sun gave an interview yesterday and a reporter ask if he was still in contact with Blue (the allege 3rd hand). He said, he was because he felt responsibility for her. She was bashed badly when it had nothing to do with her. He then gave an analogy saying, "it's like someone came to my house and my dog bit them. Shouldn't I be responsible?" After that, DJ Thonhom was doing her radio show and she was giving advice to a caller but she was crying during the talk. The situation the caller was in was about a back stabbing ex. So DJ TH was telling the caller that she has experience in a backstabbing ex... (she was sniffling at the same time)

Ppl are wondering why Sun used that analogy and who he was referring to...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont know. I dont know why I'm not believing that Sun cheated. I know Tack cheated on her physically and emotionally. He was in love with his now wife while he was with TH too. But even if Sun did cheat, i dont know why i just can't blame him. I mean im not an advocate for cheating but with this couple, i dont pity her one bit. It's like the feeling you get when the praek leaves the nangrai or the stupid ex gf for the nangek (not saying Blue is a nangek lol). They, especially he, should had called it quits long time ago. I mean a person can only take so much. She wasn't bashing him but might as well with her constantly telling him through the media during her interviews that he should go. Now that he did, she's all heart broken and weeping? GTFOH :rolleyes: Yeah keep weeping.

x0unerthanlater

@KitKat516 Yeah, I'm with you there. She's the one that kept telling the media that she allows him to leave her if he wishes.... Makes me think that maybe he thought he was free to go (when someone keeps insisting, you can't help but think they really mean it). Sun might've thought they were broken up already but maybe TH thought he'd never actually leave. So when Sun doesn't go around anymore, TH thinks he cheated?

I'm not believing that he cheated. His answers and body language isn't awkward at all. I mean, I'm not an expert but either he's a really good liar (actor) or he just really is fed up. TH crying and being emotional while subtly throwing shade is a low move. Idk what else she wants from him. If she's as upfront and "real" as she says, she should just straight up say he cheated. Unless he didn't and she's just trying to get pity points.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Screenshot_2019-07-21-13-59-29.jpg
Remember Dao revealed her past relationship. So her ex was Great or did i misunderstood the google translation

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 36899
Remember Dao revealed her past relationship. So her ex was Great or did i misunderstood the google translation
Man that sucks. I feel bad for Pim. At least she seems much more happy now. Shame on you Great! I hope he is different now in terms of his love life. Hope he appreciates his current girlfriend!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B0KyubLgkJe/ Porsche posted something and then deleted it. Something about an old story and to shut up or something.

Wasn’t it his girlfriend who talked about it first? I’m confused lol
Lol yeah after Great admitted that she was talking about him, Porshe and Dao wants him to zip it. What a freaken joke. Like yeah what Great did was wrong but you were the one who started the conversation. Plus Porshe shouldn't be talking when he treated his ex like shit too breaking up their family. :rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah after Great admitted that she was talking about him, Porshe and Dao wants him to zip it. What a freaken joke. Like yeah what Great did was wrong but you were the one who started the conversation. Plus Porshe shouldn't be talking when he treated his ex like shit too breaking up their family. :rolleyes:
Lmao they are idiots. At least he was man enough to admit that it was him that SHE was talking about. I retract my prior statement. Pim and her new man do not seem to have matured. She was the one who talked about the situation in the first place. It’s obvious that reporters were gonna ask him about it and he answered their questions! What do they expect?? It’s not like he was badmouthing them. This reminds me of the Noon and Kade drama that just happened. Porshe probably realized how stupid he looked so he decided to delete it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't blame Pim cus she seems like she is still very much affected by it but Porshe on the other hand is the idiot. Porshe is a Todd. No wonder I've never liked him. Anyways they probably thought Great would never own up to it. I was hoping this would help her find closure but not with an immature bf like him.

I hope Great never hurt anyone else like this.