❤️ Various ET News

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OMG congratulations to Mew. my sister is getting married too in Nov and i'm already feeling sad cuz....... someone is gonna take away my sister:crybaby2:
and i'm definitely gonna be bombarded with "when are YOU getting married?" question by that time :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah thai media really don't know their limit AND most Thai celebs are more than willing to share everything. More news mean more jobs to them
Definitely! I’ve never seen celebrities from any other country in the world share as much as Thai celebs do. They go into so much detail with their personal business.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Here is a link to an article for more info of the pageant drama lol. I guess Coco doesn't give a rats about what anyone thinks. She probably feels more entitled now that she won haha. Catriona's response is very graceful.

Here is a line from the article of Coco's response to the hate she's getting: “I shared the photo of Clara because I’m jealous of her body and want it. I shared the truth and everyone hates me for it. Even when I upload a pretty picture of myself, there’s a thousand angry comments,” Coco said in a July 8 interview. “I shared the truth. I know she’s Miss Universe, but the picture just says it all.”

And for those asking what comes after winning? Here is another line from the article that explains some things winners get: "As Miss Grand Thailand 2019, Coco won 1 million baht, a crown, a car, an apartment condo, and a scholarship to Bangkok Thonburi University."

I don't follow enough to know how pageants work and how things are scored, what makes someone win, etc. But from my first impression Coco seems very snobbish. Does anyone know the general opinion of her from the Thai audience? I know there's a lot of pride within the country, so I can see a lot defending her even if she's wrong, but on the other hand I know many stand up for what's right too. Lol I'm not following the drama to know enough about the details.
Omfg I can't believe she said that if Catriona wanted her to apologise then Catriona needs to direct message her. What the f is this girl's brain made of?:rolleyes:

Man i just noticed Mew's ring. Dddddaaaaaaannnnnngggggg :eek:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That girl is brain-lessssssss.
Nothing but air in there.

Just went to check out Mew's ring. That's a Chompoo Araya sized ring! Daaaayum.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought Woonsen's bf is his brother, it's actually Pok's Aum's ex lol. His brother is Bee N's ex. Anyways yeah that ring is bam! Lol. If that is the size of the youngest D.I.L, how big would the oldest be? Lol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Well her drama with Mark might be be her last drama. Most actress stop working after they got married.
Her fiancee is hi-so right??

bit

sarNie Adult
she bags a Hiso, need good size ring for the status.

Hi-so guy in Thailand sure pass around the entertainment circle a lot.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
They still have chaperon? LOL, sounds very Victorian.
Nahhhh. Hahaha. I used that cause i love old period english novel. But yeah for mint i notice when she went on vacation with pupaa there always someone with them whether her friend or her brother