❤️ Various ET News

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
See that's what i dont get with Thai people, or more like thai celebs/couples. They always do this word play. Like just say it, are you or are you not seeing this person. I'm so tired of this "we're friends, talking" then later celebrate an anniversary. Huh? For instant Mint C. Just the beginning of the year she ab beaw saying she doesn't want to call Puppa her bf but yet they celebrate an anniversary every year for the past 8 years then go on 3Zapp as a couple. Like come on, the whole dang country knows you guys are together. Like enough it with the baew stuff :rolleyes:. I love them together but everytime she gives those type of interview makes me roll my eyes. It's not just her but many couples. When you do stuff like that, you give crazy koojin fcs hope and they go even more crazy.

Yes a good storyline can turn you a fan but sometime a good storyline cant help much. Like i dont like Min P so no matter what lakorns she's in, even with Weir, unfortunately I just dont like it.

I'm ok with Peak, got nothing against her so i enjoy her lakorns. I dont watch Sammy much because i dont like the lakorns she's in so i dont really have much of an opinion on her.

We all have different taste so it's all cool ;)
Well for Mint C i believe they didnt admit their relationship not because of her fans, more like they are cautious of her father more.. lol i've read just how strict her father is

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well for Mint C i believe they didnt admit their relationship not because of her fans, more like they are cautious of her father more.. lol i've read just how strict her father is
That was before. They've been going on vacation together, although not alone, for a few years now. Its ok to just admit it cus the country knows already. Like if NY is to get criticized for it, MP is no better. anyways whatever floats their boats

Anyways, is Antoine trying to win Chippy back?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That was before. They've been going on vacation together, although not alone, for a few years now. Its ok to just admit it cus the country knows already. Like if NY is to get criticized for it, MP is no better. anyways whatever floats their boats

Anyways, is Antoine trying to win Chippy back?
He’s trying to get back with her? Why did he say something?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy post something about wanting someone to take care of and Carissa replied: from the new one or the old one who is trying to make up.
Oh I saw that and it said something about and old person but I didn’t understand the last part about “who is trying to make up”! Lmao Carissa is just as raeng as Chip :risas3: I really hope chippy doesn’t go back to that loser Antoine. Especially after that lame ass excuse of his lol Chippy has been hanging with New C lately and I think in the future they would be quite cute.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh I saw that and it said something about and old person but I didn’t understand the last part about “who is trying to make up”! Lmao Carissa is just as raeng as Chip :risas3: I really hope chippy doesn’t go back to that loser Antoine. Especially after that lame ass excuse of his lol Chippy has been hanging with New C lately and I think in the future they would be quite cute.
Well most people (celebs) are wanting them to make up cus they've been together for so long :rolleyes:. That's what's wrong with why people cheat over and over.

Reactions: rae

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dao Pimtong was in club friday (not sure if it aired yet) revealing that she dated a famous praek she was in a lakorn with for 2 years but he refused to go public because he's a praek and she's a nangrai. They broke up then 2 years later got back together because he told her he never loved anyone as much as her but after getting back together nothing changed. Hmmm who could it be? There were rumors that it was Great because they used to be friends but seems like they no longer are.

http://instagr.am/p/BzxzUqXgVD4/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
D
Dao Pimtong was in club friday (not sure if it aired yet) revealing that she dated a famous praek she was in a lakorn with for 2 years but he refused to go public because he's a praek and she's a nangrai. They broke up then 2 years later got back together because he told her he never loved anyone as much as her but after getting back together nothing changed. Hmmm who could it be? There were rumors that it was Great because they used to be friends but seems like they no longer are.

http://instagr.am/p/BzxzUqXgVD4/
Damn wtf. Some nang rai are so much better than nangeks in real life though!

alissaax

That's what I'm saying. Plus in this day and age no one really care if praek dates a nangrai. I so wonder who it was because she seems really hurt by that relationship.
I really liked her at one point too...i think it was during rising sun.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She has certainly moved on though. Maybe that's why her and Porshe are so showy with their relationship. It's a blissful feeling when your S.O. appreciates you by showing it to the world.

alissaax

I dont get why people want to chase after the nangeks when some are so uptight and not quite nice. And some are extremely problematic because i am a nangek. Some of the nang rais give off really good vibes off screen

alissaax

Alot of my favs are nangrais. I mean you know they're talented if you hate their characters so much and remember their scenes more than the nangeks'.
Theres so many nang rai that really act better than nangeks.. its shame they dont get the opportunity to lead in dramas and have to be supporting only.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
A lot of rais actually starts as n'ek for debut. Some of the veterans started that way. Their stories are all similar. They play rai better. :risas3:
My fav. rai (currently) is Noey. Too bad she's on hiatus.