❤️ Various ET News

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Will Broadcast continue toey and cheer new lakorn?? All this time they are milking this koojin thing and Cheer also invite Toey to promote her product

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People needs to stop being so obsessed with this koo-Jin thing. It’s so so fake! Lol
They can't! The hours they spend analyzing their looks and movements. Hours upon hours of them screencapping and editing the "same" poses, looks, gestures, clothing colors, and etc. If they stop, they would have to find something productive to do with their time lol. God forbid girl :eek:

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will Broadcast continue toey and cheer new lakorn?? All this time they are milking this koojin thing and Cheer also invite Toey to promote her product
Yeah, Cheer invite Toey to promote her produt and Toey also invite Cheer to his shop and Cheer also help promote his shop too. I don't know if Toey and Cheer will have a lakorn. Maybe Cheer might be in a different lakorn for Broadcast.

This is a clip of K'Nong going to congrats Cheer on her business a few weeks ago. I don't know what she said so I hope someone can help translate it. It seem like there might be a lakorn but I don't know.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She said there will be a lakorn soon.

Chame is such a huge and successful brand, they are aiming at taking their company public soon.

So what is this with Cheer saying that she hasnt been with the guy for two years but that they've been friends for two years and now bf/gh. Confused. Did she or did she not say they've been together for two years?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked Peak in that one lakorn with Mike. They had good chemistry.
She was rumor to be in a few lakorn and then Pulled out/changed. They treated her very well...she had good storyline that thai ppl like and top A pk.

Ch7 is losing lots of actors...

I couldn't get into it....I don't dislike her....but I can't get into her lakorns..I just couldn't get In to her specifically (I tried)...same with Bow....but an interesting storyline/ interaction in a series can click with us and it's enjoyable and we see chemistry

Pin Anong - OMG I tried to watch like 5 x a still can't get into it....many ppl are cray cray with their chemistry and I'm like eh.... I've given up after 5 tries....hahaha

JLR - another popular pairing I tried and couldn't get into

DoTS - I like the M.L. but couldn't see the chemistry. Like the bromance and his interactions with other ppl

There is many series where it clicks with me and I see chemistry and other ppl are like....I don't see it...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She said there will be a lakorn soon.

Chame is such a huge and successful brand, they are aiming at taking their company public soon.

So what is this with Cheer saying that she hasnt been with the guy for two years but that they've been friends for two years and now bf/gh. Confused. Did she or did she not say they've been together for two years?
Her explanation was that during the 2 yrs that everyone had been asking about her relations with Big was exactly as she said it was at the time. She wasn't dating him and they weren't an item at that time. They hung out but it was usually part of a group of friends. So all the answers she gave in the past weren't lies. They grew closer and probably started dating not too long ago.

With relationships and feelings, sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the start. That's pretty much what she said happened

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Her explanation was that during the 2 yrs that everyone had been asking about her relations with Big was exactly as she said it was at the time. She wasn't dating him and they weren't an item at that time. They hung out but it was usually part of a group of friends. So all the answers she gave in the past weren't lies. They grew closer and probably started dating not too long ago.

With relationships and feelings, sometimes it's hard to pinpoint the start. That's pretty much what she said happened
See that's what i dont get with Thai people, or more like thai celebs/couples. They always do this word play. Like just say it, are you or are you not seeing this person. I'm so tired of this "we're friends, talking" then later celebrate an anniversary. Huh? For instant Mint C. Just the beginning of the year she ab beaw saying she doesn't want to call Puppa her bf but yet they celebrate an anniversary every year for the past 8 years then go on 3Zapp as a couple. Like come on, the whole dang country knows you guys are together. Like enough it with the baew stuff :rolleyes:. I love them together but everytime she gives those type of interview makes me roll my eyes. It's not just her but many couples. When you do stuff like that, you give crazy koojin fcs hope and they go even more crazy.

She was rumor to be in a few lakorn and then Pulled out/changed. They treated her very well...she had good storyline that thai ppl like and top A pk.

Ch7 is losing lots of actors...

I couldn't get into it....I don't dislike her....but I can't get into her lakorns..I just couldn't get In to her specifically (I tried)...same with Bow....but an interesting storyline/ interaction in a series can click with us and it's enjoyable and we see chemistry

Pin Anong - OMG I tried to watch like 5 x a still can't get into it....many ppl are cray cray with their chemistry and I'm like eh.... I've given up after 5 tries....hahaha

JLR - another popular pairing I tried and couldn't get into

DoTS - I like the M.L. but couldn't see the chemistry. Like the bromance and his interactions with other ppl

There is many series where it clicks with me and I see chemistry and other ppl are like....I don't see it...
Yes a good storyline can turn you a fan but sometime a good storyline cant help much. Like i dont like Min P so no matter what lakorns she's in, even with Weir, unfortunately I just dont like it.

I'm ok with Peak, got nothing against her so i enjoy her lakorns. I dont watch Sammy much because i dont like the lakorns she's in so i dont really have much of an opinion on her.

We all have different taste so it's all cool ;)

x0unerthanlater

See that's what i dont get with Thai people, or more like thai celebs/couples. They always do this word play. Like just say it, are you or are you not seeing this person. I'm so tired of this "we're friends, talking" then later celebrate an anniversary. Huh? For instant Mint C. Just the beginning of the year she ab beaw saying she doesn't want to call Puppa her bf but yet they celebrate an anniversary every year for the past 8 years then go on 3Zapp as a couple. Like come on, the whole dang country knows you guys are together. Like enough it with the baew stuff :rolleyes:. I love them together but everytime she gives those type of interview makes me roll my eyes. It's not just her but many couples. When you do stuff like that, you give crazy koojin fcs hope and they go even more crazy.
I agree. I hate their word play and hidden meanings but at the same time I can see why they have to partially be coy about it. Celebrities have to maintain their popularity. Cheer knows that the koojin era is profitable. So for her, she's just doing her job but for fans, (some) get too serious and "mano" to the point of being possessive. It's like if she says, "I'm not single... I have a bf or someone I'm talking to" then fans are going to be like, well bye! 5555 At the time she was single, it was okay to do fan service. I think she decided to go public because TC fans have gotten really demanding. They would try to make Toey & Cheer do skinship at events etc. Plus, the inappropriate Photoshop pictures of them being passed around got out of hand.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I hate their word play and hidden meanings but at the same time I can see why they have to partially be coy about it. Celebrities have to maintain their popularity. Cheer knows that the koojin era is profitable. So for her, she's just doing her job but for fans, (some) get too serious and "mano" to the point of being possessive. It's like if she says, "I'm not single... I have a bf or someone I'm talking to" then fans are going to be like, well bye! 5555 At the time she was single, it was okay to do fan service. I think she decided to go public because TC fans have gotten really demanding. They would try to make Toey & Cheer do skinship at events etc. Plus, the inappropriate Photoshop pictures of them being passed around got out of hand.
I dont know what is wrong with fcs nowdays. Like get your mind out of the gutter. Cheer will have to decide what to do now. Give up trouble making TC fcs or feed them. It doesn't sound like they want a balance or satisfied with just fantasizing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Yes a good storyline can turn you a fan but sometime a good storyline cant help much. Like i dont like Min P so no matter what lakorns she's in, even with Weir, unfortunately I just dont like it.

I'm ok with Peak, got nothing against her so i enjoy her lakorns. I dont watch Sammy much because i dont like the lakorns she's in so i dont really have much of an opinion on her.

We all have different taste so it's all cool ;)
I'm neutral to peak and min....I don't care for either of them but I will at least try to watch the lakorn...hahaha

Yes, a good lakorn can make 1 a fan...more like how a lakorn vibe with.

Sometime I just want to turn my brain off and make it seems like I'm falling in love....like, fuffy and brainless....hahaha....that how majority of pinoy movies are

I don't care for Jame J. And Bella.... I'm Whatever with them....I finally tried pradiwarada and Fell in love with that lakorn. Didn't really make me a fan of either one but at least now I'm more interested/ incline to watch/try the lakorn more.

No biggy...it's a matter of how they can vibe with us. It's forever changing. I use to like Kwan but now not soo much...

I didn't like Micheal but Now's lakorn with him for me to at least try his lakorn and ship them....just for fun not like those crazy ppl

Hahaha

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

I dont know what is wrong with fcs nowdays. Like get your mind out of the gutter. Cheer will have to decide what to do now. Give up trouble making TC fcs or feed them. It doesn't sound like they want a balance or satisfied with just fantasizing.
Her publicly saying she's dating Big means she's probably had enough of TC fc getting out of line.
TC fc be saying/doing some off the wall delusional stuff. They would bring something to Toey and tell him to drop it off to Cheer & vice versa. Toey & Cheer live in the same neighborhood...