❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Based on news i just watch, a blood vessels exploded and blood flooded her lungs so her lungs and heart collapsed. Her heart stop beating twice. They cant find the exact location where the blood started bleeding from and they were waiting for her brain swelling to reduce with medication they gave. And then check her brain active.
It sounds like aneurysm but who knows.

Korean fan seems way worse

I was searching for Goong and found info on the actress since she disappeared for a bit. She was harass sooo much! She had sooo much anti-fans... they attacked her and damage her eyes. They shot this chemical combination with a water gun at her with an intention to cause her blindness. She cont. To recieve soo much hate....poor her...cray cray
Smh, i just don't get it. People are way too invested.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh man, I remember watching Namtarn in one of Film's lakorns. Poor girl. T_T

May her soul rest in peace. Condolences to her family. :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Didn’t know who Namtarn was but seems like she was still very young :( May she Rest In Peace. My prayers go out to her and her family and friends.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Didn’t know who Namtarn was but seems like she was still very young :( May she Rest In Peace. My prayers go out to her and her family and friends.
I don’t know who she is either, but it’s sad to see a young go so soon. RIP. Life is so short.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like aneurysm but that ussually occurs in brain not your body.
It occurs in other parts of the body too. We hear more about brain aneurysm, strokes, than other types. I heard you can have aneurysm in the intestines too but never had a patient with one.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It occurs in other parts of the body too. We hear more about brain aneurysm, strokes, than other types. I heard you can have aneurysm in the intestines too but never had a patient with one.
It's so scary how it hit so suddenly without any triggers or warnings from the body. She was relatively healthy from what her sister says.

Cheers

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with ya saying some fans clubs of couple are crazy. If you look at Cheer & Toey fans club there was news of fans saying CT tricked them (fans) to jin them. That is crazy. Just because Toey was out eating with some girl that is not Cheer. The fans go crazy.

I learn a long time ago being a fans you can only supporter actresses or actors but can't go crazy in to their live and be so hung up on wanted them to be a real life couple. That why I'm not into jin or kk couple couple any more. After drama end I just leave it at that.
I also see these complaints a lot . Feel so sorry for Cheer and love her even more. These fans are not true fans. Hating an actress based on who they are dating is the most ridiculous logic I have ever heard. I don't think Cheer really tricks. Yes she did fan services with Toey. A
very normal act almost every actor/actress does.
If you are a true Cheer fan, it is very obvious Cheer was doing for their drama and publicity . I want to echo one of a member who wrote Cheer is a friendzoner. Yes I totally agree with that. Cheer is a very obvious friendzoner with every co star she paired with. May be that is the reason why Channel 7 did not support her much. By the way , nice to meet you Dancy. I am a hardcore Cheer fan who does not understand Thai lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I could read thai too but I wonder if she finally did. Also, every time chip goes on game shows they call her luk krung nek so I was curious what she is mixed with or is she only like a quarter mixed?

Update: I just saw a picture of her parents and they look full thai so I’m confused why they call her that? Unless she’s mixed with Chinese or something

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also see these complaints a lot . Feel so sorry for Cheer and love her even more. These fans are not true fans. Hating an actress based on who they are dating is the most ridiculous logic I have ever heard. I don't think Cheer really tricks. Yes she did fan services with Toey. A
very normal act almost every actor/actress does.
If you are a true Cheer fan, it is very obvious Cheer was doing for their drama and publicity . I want to echo one of a member who wrote Cheer is a friendzoner. Yes I totally agree with that. Cheer is a very obvious friendzoner with every co star she paired with. May be that is the reason why Channel 7 did not support her much. By the way , nice to meet you Dancy. I am a hardcore Cheer fan who does not understand Thai lol.
I totally agree with you, these fans that bash on Cheer is not true fans at all. They only bash because Cheer and Toey are not date each other. I really don't care for who Cheer date or Toey with anyone. They have their own life not like they marred to each other. I'm glad that Cheer and Toey are not having a drama with each other. If they have a drama together these fans will bash hard. So disappoint with the CT fans. I never see this happened with Cheer and her other co-star, couple like Cee, Kan, Thanwa, New... the fans never really have any problems. They do know where the bound line between jin couple and what reality is. Yeah agree. Cheer and Toey did not trick anyone at all. Both did fans services for the fans. The fans should just be happy and shut up that these two are doing fans services for them (fans) because from that I know Cheer weary do fans services with any of her co-star. Toey was the first co-star she out doing did fan services with. Cheer is a fun and playful person with all of her co-star.

Nice to meet you @Cheers :):thumbup: I'm so happy to get to know you are a fan of Cheer. Cheer doesn't have a lot of international fans so to know you are a Cheer fans I'm so happy :cheer:. I know a few fans of Cheer through out the years. So nice to meet you and welcome to the club. If you need help or want to talk about Cheer just post anything in Cheer section in Thai Star section. I'll be happy to respond back if I can.

x0unerthanlater

I totally agree with you, these fans that bash on Cheer is not true fans at all. They only bash because Cheer and Toey are not date each other. I really don't care for who Cheer date or Toey with anyone. They have their own life not like they marred to each other. I'm glad that Cheer and Toey are not having a drama with each other. If they have a drama together these fans will bash hard. So disappoint with the CT fans. I never see this happened with Cheer and her other co-star, couple like Cee, Kan, Thanwa, New... the fans never really have any problems. They do know where the bound line between jin couple and what reality is. Yeah agree. Cheer and Toey did not trick anyone at all. Both did fans services for the fans. The fans should just be happy and shut up that these two are doing fans services for them (fans) because from that I know Cheer weary do fans services with any of her co-star. Toey was the first co-star she out doing did fan services with. Cheer is a fun and playful person with all of her co-star.

Nice to meet you @Cheers :):thumbup: I'm so happy to get to know you are a fan of Cheer. Cheer doesn't have a lot of international fans so to know you are a Cheer fans I'm so happy :cheer:. I know a few fans of Cheer through out the years. So nice to meet you and welcome to the club. If you need help or want to talk about Cheer just post anything in Cheer section in Thai Star section. I'll be happy to respond back if I can.
I will fight whoever bashes Cheer. She's a very nice person and she's been in the industry long enough to know how to control the drama. The "fans" creating drama are most likely new CT fc. A lot of them are very possessive of Cheer & Toey. CT does very well in giving them fan service. They should be grateful. Like you said, Dancy, Cheer hardly does any fan service with her other co-stars. She even shut down rumors of her and Thanwa when reporters kept asking if they were dating. With Toey, she's more playful and mindful of the fans. She knows that her and Toey have lots of crazy fanatics that like to fantasize. People just need to realize that they are human and have feelings too. If they want to date, that's up to them.

x0unerthanlater

http://instagr.am/p/ByzhpuLgrzi/ http://instagr.am/p/ByzmGGmhlPM/ http://instagr.am/p/ByzlotHHUgW/ Did chippy officially expose him or something? Cause this tweet of hers caused a stir. Idk what it says. Her post on Daradaily got 5k likes in less than an hour so it must be something good!
Chippy's caption says, "KA-RI" is the name of a soup. Not a person.
The reason it went viral is because Ka-ri has a double meaning.... it means SLUT. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: So if you ever hear,"Gang Ka-ri" or "____ Soup" in a lakorn, it's usually because they're using wordplay and trying to insult a n'rai.

SO, the Antione post is about how they might've found the "3rd hand". She's a pageant queen... or something. I didn't quite read up on that. But yeah... I guess Chippy is throwing fuel to the fire!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy's caption says, "KA-RI" is the name of a soup. Not a person.
The reason it went viral is because Ka-ri has a double meaning.... it means SLUT. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: So if you ever hear,"Gang Ka-ri" or "____ Soup" in a lakorn, it's usually because they're using wordplay and trying to insult a n'rai.

SO, the Antione post is about how they might've found the "3rd hand". She's a pageant queen... or something. I didn't quite read up on that. But yeah... I guess Chippy is throwing fuel to the fire!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I figured it was a play on words cause when I put in the tweet into google translate and listened to what it said, all I heard was “curry” :risas3: I was thinking that it meant something like how Strawberry also means liar and I turned out to be right haha Thank you for explaining! Chippy is so raeng lol I mean she’s not wrong:pancarta: both Antoine and the girl he cheated with are little sluts. I don’t usually slut shame but messing with someone’s man or girl is crossing the line. All this attention being drawn to chippy is doing some good for her popularity kind of. Her followers on IG increased lol hope she uses this attentionin a good way and tries to improve her career.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The comment
"คงใหญ่โตมโหฬารสาวๆถึงได้แย่งกัน"
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: