❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well MT is one to talk cus he was throwing them too :rolleyes:. He only backed up cus netizen started to bash him like crazy. If there were more teamMT than teamPoo, he would be dancing to a different tune.
Thats what i thought. He was the one that reposted her interview on fb and throw shades about her statements in her interview.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thats what i thought. He was the one that reposted her interview on fb and throw shades about her statements in her interview.
He never should've publicly made a fool of himself.
All Poo said was, let's have the court make a judgment and talk to my lawyers.
I think MT got heated because Poo said they were never friends.

alissaax

He never should've publicly made a fool of himself.
All Poo said was, let's have the court make a judgment and talk to my lawyers.
I think MT got heated because Poo said they were never friends.
Hahahaha i wonder how honest they will all be.:risas3:

alissaax

They will say what they want but there's a paper trail of everything. I think they just didn't understand the contract they made between one another. :rolleyes:
Honesty hoping they dont drag it out. And they're all probably going to move onto new products or keep rebranding

x0unerthanlater

Honesty hoping they dont drag it out. And they're all probably going to move onto new products or keep rebranding
The 2 DJs already have another new supplement line, Gubgib is their new presenter. Everyone will just move on when the court rules.

x0unerthanlater

Personally i think they grew their company way too fast. Instead of fixing the problems they had before they just continued forward but i guess i dont blame them cus they made quite a lot of money doing this. What i want to know is, is MT dating the other owner?
Their way of fixing their issues was always to release new products. Which backfired.

Hmm... IDK. MT seems iffy with his love life.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think there's an interview that Taew gave last year in regards to her prod about her parents wanting her to quit but she said she wants to continued.

x0unerthanlater

I think there's an interview that Taew gave last year in regards to her prod about her parents wanting her to quit but she said she wants to continued.
She probably doesn't want to look like a traitor for abandoning ship while they have all these problems.

x0unerthanlater

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S73TQ
source: as linked

KING RAMA X, married his consort, General Suthida Vajiralongkorn named Queen Suthida.

She was his bodyguard. Although the Royal palace has never officially announced their relationship, there was rumor of it. They signed a marriage certificate May 1, 2019 (Thai time). KING RAMA X will be coronated the next day, (May 2, 2019).

Congratulations to the Royal pair!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Some of these celebs should just never manage their own businesses. They’re all just looking for fast cash but forget that it’s not that easy to run a business. There’s lots of legalities to it.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the news that Thailand has a new queen. congratulations! i knew they were only legally married now but they had a son already right? will he still be considered for the line of succession?

x0unerthanlater

i saw the news that Thailand has a new queen. congratulations! i knew they were only legally married now but they had a son already right? will he still be considered for the line of succession?
The King currently has 7 kids. It'll depend on who he appoints as Crown Prince.