❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Maybe he'll learn from Janie and create drama to bring attention to himself when it airs. Oh who am i kidding, Janie would never allow him the spotlight.
Hahahaha oh god. same old tricks. and i wonder if it would be drama with her friends again and which one must get shot.......:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ken in a simple terms has no x factor, he is handsome, got the body to boot, act in some major lakorn and movie but yet...
Yeah he doesn’t have that star power that all of the rest of the A-listers have. I think that’s the reason I never got into him. He’s handsome and I’ve watched some of his lakorns but he’s never made me a fan of his or made me excited about his upcoming works.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow if it is Ken, that's rough. Ch3 built him up to be one of their top p'eks, pretty much the next Nadech and Mark but he never ended up hitting it that big. It's really hard to tell what went wrong for him since he was almost guaranteed a hit; Ch3 heavily promoted him in the beginning, he's one of Ae's kids, and he has worked with the major lakorn productions. For me, the problem I have with him is that I've never been blown away by him in any lakorn. Most of the time my reaction is "wow, he's improved" or "his acting is worse". He's not a consistent actor and he doesn't shine in any role. He's done a good job with Look Tard and Nakee, but even in a role where he's fairly prominent, he can be forgettable.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Ken's best lakorn was Look Tard. After that his other roles were just tools for n'ek.
He had so much potential but I guess he just wasn't it. If ch3 keeps him, I'm afraid they might demote him to evening lakorns.

rae

sarNie Adult
Real bad move on Ken's part, if it is him, ch3 has done so much for him and pushed him so hard, at least wait for your contract to expire before making moves like this. It just makes everything unnecessarily messy for him and create bad blood with people who are still his boss and can pretty much sink his career if he makes them mad enough. Especially so considering that I notice the Thais putting a lot of emphasis on gratefulness, and what he's done can be seen as the opposite of that.

I've always been meh about Ken, he just has no presence, whether as a celeb or as an actor. On a completely superficial note, I find myself really distracted by his teeth, I don't know if he had veneers work done or not, but it's all I can stare at whenever he shows up onscreen.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ken in a simple terms has no x factor, he is handsome, got the body to boot, act in some major lakorn and movie but yet...
I agree. I loved him before for his outgoing personality but then SHE happened :rolleyes:. I mean i know i sound like a crazy fan who dislikes his gf but i really do have a good reason. I mean i love Bella and have no problem with Great's gf so it really isn't jealousy but with Ken, it's like he just completely fell off the face of the Earth. Then this attitude... Well whatever

So anyways Poo really is having problems with Dj Matoom and DJ Thonhorm in regards to the supplements. Apparently lawyers are involved.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well maybe because of MONEY.. when it comes to lawyer involvement it is always because of money
Sounds like she wanted her name completely out. Dont know what happen but i do remember back when they first started selling the product, Poo was pissed that the marketing department was over exaggerating on the benefits of the product and what was in it. That was all during that whole supplement scandal. Poo was asked if her supplement was fake, the company remained silent. Seems like it went downhill from there.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Sounds like she wanted her name completely out. Dont know what happen but i do remember back when they first started selling the product, Poo was pissed that the marketing department was over exaggerating on the benefits of the product and what was in it. That was all during that whole supplement scandal. Poo was asked if her supplement was fake, the company remained silent. Seems like it went downhill from there.
Wow.. then the last rumour about this supplement must be tiny bit true

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Ken is really cute but man idk about his girlfriend. I really liked Ken in his lakorns with Namtarn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow.. then the last rumour about this supplement must be tiny bit true
Might be but DJ Thonhorm clarified that she paid a third party to buy the product from Korea and there was some cheating going on or something about how they cant use some wordings or something. Well regardless, that was about Taew's original 18 product. They had to rebrand it.

Personally i feel that all these supplement sellings business is sort of like a pyramid scheme because you need members to sell the products. You make money by bringing in new members but it's not completely a pyramid scheme because they get the products when they pay. That's just me though so dont sue me if it's not. ;)

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Might be but DJ Thonhorm clarified that she paid a third party to buy the product from Korea and there was some cheating going on or something about how they cant use some wordings or something. Well regardless, that was about Taew's original 18 product. They had to rebrand it.

Personally i feel that all these supplement sellings business is sort of like a pyramid scheme because you need members to sell the products. You make money by bringing in new members but it's not completely a pyramid scheme because they get the products when they pay. That's just me though so dont sue me if it's not. ;)
Sorry but i have to say all supplement are meh for me..i believe in eating good food fresh vegs, fruits and lean meat. Supplments is supplement its not medicine

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never would buy these supplements from these celebs. I just don’t buy into them. That’s why I’m so surprised that they actually make a pretty penny from their sales. People will buy anything as long as it’s sponsored by their faves huh?