❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I follow Chippy on IG and lately all her posts sound sad, and it seems like someone has cheated. Her latest story says “Some single ladies”. I wonder if her and Antoine are having issue. Many people might not like Chippy, but I’m one of the outlier. She seems like an honest and chill person.
Aww they're so cute together. I hope she's okay. I like her too. Her persona is relatable.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I follow Chippy on IG and lately all her posts sound sad, and it seems like someone has cheated. Her latest story says “Some single ladies”. I wonder if her and Antoine are having issue. Many people might not like Chippy, but I’m one of the outlier. She seems like an honest and chill person.
i used to be a fan but after awhile she came across as unambitous to me compared to the rest of her peers. everything revolved around her and antonine plus she hasnt had a break out role in my opinion. i hope they are still together. chippy seems to be crazy in love with that dude.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
i used to be a fan but after awhile she came across as unambitous to me compared to the rest of her peers. everything revolved around her and antonine plus she hasnt had a break out role in my opinion. i hope they are still together. chippy seems to be crazy in love with that dude.
Yeah. I noticed that as well. Who knows, if she is single now, maybe she’ll focus on herself and her career. That’s what it seems like now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve noticed the same thing. I’m a big fan of chippy and love her personality in real life as well. She’s one of my faves in her generation. I suspect Antoine cheated on her too because a lot of her recent posts are alluding to him cheating as well as her instagram story that she posted today. Also idk if you remember or saw this but a while ago, she posted a poll on her ig asking if her followers think a relationship can go back to being the same as before after their partner has cheated on them. So all these stuff added up makes it seem like they’re not together anymore. If they really did break up, that’s really sad cause they’ve been together for like 5+ years I believe and she seemed smitten with him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I noticed that as well. Who knows, if she is single now, maybe she’ll focus on herself and her career. That’s what it seems like now.
Yeah I hope she starts to be more active in her career if she did break up with Antoine. She’s one of the more popular newbies and she has a pretty good manager (she has aff’s manager) so she needs to put a little more effort into furthering her career. She rarely ever attends events compared to the other newbies. It’s annoying to see as her fan because I know she has potential. Thankfully she still is shooting a lakorn and will probably get another one soon but I hope she would start making more of an effort outside of just lakorns and Ch3 events.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I really hope she does focus on her career more. The only reason i wasnt following her actively was because everything was like about her and her bf.
It must really hurt if its true. She was madly in love with him

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really hope she does focus on her career more. The only reason i wasnt following her actively was because everything was like about her and her bf.
It must really hurt if its true. She was madly in love with him
Yeah that girl is madly in love with him. It didn’t bother me much that she always posted with him because I think Antoine is a decent guy and I think its refreshing that a female celeb in Thailand is so open with her relationship. Usually they act all shy and try to make it seem like they are just Pee Nong even though it’s quite obvious they are dating.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
In other news, I think Mint C and Mai went on a double date trip with their respective boyfriends recently. Ter and Mai didn't post any pics together, but based off of his solo shots, he's with the trio.

I love their friendship! Mint really is friends with at least a person in every corner of the entertainment which makes sense as she's very extroverted.

Ter and Pupa aren't lookers, but they sure are eye catching in terms of the soft gentleman aura and goofiness they have. I remember I know I liked him for her, when he was following alongside her bts of margie's wedding holding her purse and then not long ago switching his shoes off for her to wear instead of whatever she had on in that moment. As a fan, I love how good he is to her! And for being together this long, they're not a flashy couple which I love. Like previously said, they've been together for some but I don't think he dad until the last 2 or so years that they were more together on social media. Probably bc Mint is adult enough now in her parent's eyes with her being the only daughter lmao

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In other news, I think Mint C and Mai went on a double date trip with their respective boyfriends recently. Ter and Mai didn't post any pics together, but based off of his solo shots, he's with the trio.

I love their friendship! Mint really is friends with at least a person in every corner of the entertainment which makes sense as she's very extroverted.

Ter and Pupa aren't lookers, but they sure are eye catching in terms of the soft gentleman aura and goofiness they have. I remember I know I liked him for her, when he was following alongside her bts of margie's wedding holding her purse and then not long ago switching his shoes off for her to wear instead of whatever she had on in that moment. As a fan, I love how good he is to her! And for being together this long, they're not a flashy couple which I love. Like previously said, they've been together for some but I don't think he dad until the last 2 or so years that they were more together on social media. Probably bc Mint is adult enough now in her parent's eyes with her being the only daughter lmao
Yeah I really like Ter and Pupa. They both seem like they would be good boyfriends/husbands! I really hope Mint and Pupa get married.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Just not a fan of her acting.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gyeon & Hunz are officially dating.

I think they're pretty cute. Gyeon seems to like "stars" lol Happy for them. They've been through a lot before even dating.